【chat】who's your favourite singer?

How do you think about Christina Agueilera?

I'm ok with her. She can sing. I didn't mind her last album ("Back to Basics"). Just that the SUBJECT MATTER of her songs isn't interesting though. Compositionally...well...it's well-composed. Still, nothing we haven't done before.

Correction: Probably better to say "What's your opinion on Christina.. etc."

Kelly Clarkson, Alicia Keys, Jennifer Lopez

Kelly Clarkson:...She can sing. I'll give her that. Her songs...well..SUBJECT MATTER WISE...nothing we haven't done before. Compositionally....yeah, it's ok too...but it's not like she wrote it. If anything, I'll rather commend her producers for writing it, not her.

Alicia Keys: Yeah, she can sing. Her songs are pretty good too. Subject matter wise, again, not THAT interesting (I mean, how many love songs do we need already?)

Jennifer Lopez: Errr....sorry. I'll have to disagree there. I heard her live on TV once. EXTREMELY weak voice. Songs are...well....disastrous, in my opinion, compositionally AND subject matter wise. One good example is "jenny of the block" or whatever it was. TERRIBLE song in my opinion. >_> Sorry.

Taylor Swift-I like the style of music, but her songs are pretty similar

Just a point of interest, her voice had been COMPLETELY digitalized in her albums. Makes me doubt her vocal ability - if any. >_>

Akon

...................................................................................

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 回覆 154
  • Created
  • 最後回覆

Top Posters In This Topic

I love ABBA, because their song can make me happy and relaxed. However, they have been disbanded.

Me too!! Though most of my friends don't know who they areT_T

I also like Olivia New-ton John(L)

My English teacher asked me a question after she knew that

"Tim, are you fifteen or fifty....."= =""

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I find a very cool singer recently

It's Lady GaGa

She is not only specail hut have a talent for writing song

Though somebody don't like her

She will do her best forever

absolutely!

I love her, too. She's fabulous and awesome, full of strong personality, and just does herself!

also she's a intelligent singer and student, graduated from NYU.

gaga is beautiful and really special, whether this trend will last long or not.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入