【chat】who's your favourite singer?

• 回覆 154
  • Created
  • 最後回覆

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG.....WHY Avril? I haven't seen a single live from her where she sings IN TUNE. Not to mention her voice is UNBELIEVABLY WEAK and you can tell just by listening to her album. They have to double or even triple her voice in order to make it sound richer. *stops herself from going further*

Aaaaaaaanyways, I think I'll just name one singer whom I think is awesome. Ella Fitzgerald.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkOuLZ2zcY0

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
OMG.....WHY Avril? I haven't seen a single live from her where she sings IN TUNE. Not to mention her voice is UNBELIEVABLY WEAK and you can tell just by listening to her album. They have to double or even triple her voice in order to make it sound richer. *stops herself from going further*

Aaaaaaaanyways, I think I'll just name one singer whom I think is awesome. Ella Fitzgerald.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkOuLZ2zcY0

Um...

That actually happens to Tsai Yi-Lin, too, which is also a popular singer...(if you count her as popular)

She doesn't sing quite well in live concerts...

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Um...

That actually happens to Tsai Yi-Lin, too, which is also a popular singer...(if you count her as popular)

She doesn't sing quite well in live concerts...

Jo-lin is way over-rated. Her English sucks too. English dictionary? Psh...

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

I like a singer who is interesting,because he drew his face on his album surface.

it's really cool and creative,right? his name is Jason Mraz, His voice is special,too.

In Taiwan,I like CROWD LU most he is so cute and charming.

Especially his composition,his skill,voice and his appearance.

his songs are protean, That says his ability and his talent.

His chinese name is 盧廣仲

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 4 weeks later...
I like The Veronicas and Hilary Duff!!

They're awsome!!

The Veronicas are great~~

but my favorite is LINKIN PARK

they have unspeakable voices~~ Chaz especially~~

and Mike's rap is good too

Besides,

Simple Paln, My Chemical Romance, Foo Fighters, Slipknot, Static-X are good as well~~

To mention hip hop

my favorite rapper is Nas, Eminem and Jay-Z

Their sense of rhythm is superb

How could they do like this !!!???

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

hmm, I was crazy about BoA not really because of her talent but the effort she put in for her career. Then I realized that most of those stars have gone through their own hardtime and low moment, and BoA's company kind of exaggerate it.....

back to our topic, I don't really have a favorite singer, but I might be in love with a few songs from a certain singer.

Taylor Swift-Love Story

(I prefer the version by Tiffany JoAllen, though

)

Pink-So What

Fergie-Her songs are good for a party, but not really good for listening. :P

Carrie Underwood-Ever Ever After

Beyonce-Listen, Irreplaceable, If I Were a Boy

(Somehow, I don't like the songs she recorded with Jay-Z.....)

Christina Aguilera-Hurt, Fighter, Ain't No Other Man....,etc. LOVE her voice!!!!!!

J-pop: KOKIA, DAI(Love them, but I really hope they can work with other agency...avex makes them so commercial!!!!!!!), Miz, Amuro Namie, Ayumi Hamasaki(I prefer her early works.), Every Little Thing

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入