• Created
  • 最後回覆

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Farorite?

Definitely Linkin Park!!!!!!Always!!!!!

Their songs really tell the truth

and can relax myself when I'm under pressure.

And the rhythm are so perfect.

and Tokio Hotel, Green Day, Shakira

Aerosmith recently.

As for hpip-hop: Eminem,Drake, Jason Derulo, Jay Sean, Nelly,etc.

actually, I love Hip-Hop a lot.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Linkin Park definitely (but they are a band, not a singer).

My favorite album is Hybrid Theory (a lot of screaming+rapping), but I consider Meteora and A Thousand Suns as great albums too. :E

Minutes of Midnight is okay, but it's an experiment by Linkin Park to find new artistic directions instead of continuing their old Nu Metal/Rap Rock style.

A Thousand Suns may sound wierd at the start, but it really has a deep meaning in it. It is not a popular album with a collection of songs, instead, it tells a story.

I also like other bands like Maroon 5, MayDay, Air Supply, and Coldplay.

The only solo artist I love so far is Eminem, especially in his early days. ''Lose Yourself'' and ''Stan'' are certainly one of the greatest songs of the decade. However, his recent albums are not as good as his previous legendary works in the early 2000s.

Also, I hate teenager pop.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 4 weeks later...

To me, there ain't no favorite singer. Music just give me peace and happiness all the time.

I discover a singer on Youtube few months ago. She has beautiful voice, it's really joyful hearing her songs. Her name is Alex G. Go and listen, and wish you had a great time =)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bruno Mars is my favorite^^. He has a wonderful voice and talent for writing songs.

And I also love

Adam Lambert (his voice sounds attractive)

B.o.B (i like hip-hop^^)

Glee (their performances inspire me a lot!)

Jason Mraz (warm and touchable)

Adele (absolutely great music!)

P.S. my parents and my elder sister often say the music which i listen to is too noisy =..=

此內容已被編輯, ,由 WendyLin
鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入