【Chat】What kind of English accent do you like?

Harry Potter is NOT a British film.

Yes, that's how they speak. All of the actors in Harry Potter are British but that DOES NOT mean that it's a British film. Harry Potter is most definitely American.

(Surprised

I guess I just made a ignorant mistake after finishing your comment about why HP is not a British movie. Sorry I didn't think that far.

My point is, the British they speak, really amazed and also interested me.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 回覆 57
  • Created
  • 最後回覆

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just a little frightened by MikiRei's tone of speaking. Sounds like I was scolded by my teacher or something.

Sorry about that. Yes, I do tend to sound like that. It was also due to the fact that several people had made that mistake previously in other threads and I was just getting frustrated. There's also the fact that I get extremely nit-picky about details and precision. :p

As for sounding like a teacher, well, I have taught piano for two years (almost three) and at an early age, I find myself having to teach my friends when they're in trouble with homework. My dad is also a very "lecturey"-type of person so....haha - overkill there I think.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
AHAHAHAHA! Fair enough.

Why not try using mine? Madeleine is no doubt much lovelier than that woman with weapons :P

Sorry about that. Yes, I do tend to sound like that. It was also due to the fact that several people had made that mistake previously in other threads and I was just getting frustrated. There's also the fact that I get extremely nit-picky about details and precision.

Why apologise? :P Thats okay to me. You always have so many stories to tell and its great pleasure to learn form your experience *Its true - Im not licking boots!* Thank you Miki for bringing us lots of useful things here :p

How did you find this forum?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入