【討論】身分認同 Cultural identity

这个很有意思。一般我觉得在15岁之前生活在母国5年以上的,还都对母国有很强的认同。我有一个同学就是在德国出生,9岁回中国,然后生活了7-8年。拿的是德国护照,但是大家如果说他是德国人,他就很不爽~

我就是那種的德國-台灣人XDDD

不過說正經話,我會有這樣的想法是因為我當時週遭一起成長的孩子們也都是移民的孩子,可是自己與週遭白人的不同是很明顯的,所以乾脆就是驕傲的一點認同自己的背景:D

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 回覆 72
  • Created
  • 最後回覆

Top Posters In This Topic

我就是那種的德國-台灣人XDDD

不過說正經話,我會有這樣的想法是因為我當時週遭一起成長的孩子們也都是移民的孩子,可是自己與週遭白人的不同是很明顯的,所以乾脆就是驕傲的一點認同自己的背景:D

呵我是那種美國-台灣人

6-16歲在台灣唸書接受中文教育

我認為我是fob, 雖然是american born fob...:P

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...

我倒是覺得沒有什麼可憐的地方,也沒有什麼悲不悲哀的問題

反過來看,往往是一種優勢,一種獨特....

我認為身份認同只是對某一種特定的文化具有強烈的認同感

國籍是一種很硬性的東西,法令跟國際法的規劃並不能分裂人心

我自己在英國出生,美國長大,日本住過一段時間,在德國瑞士都唸過書

有人問我從哪裡來,認真的話,我就會說我從地球來的....

以前在紐約市的學校啊,很多都是政商的女兒,很多人都在各國間來來去去

很少人真的會問你從哪來的,我們身上都可以看到多種文化的認同

最麻煩的只有那種世足賽的時候....... 要幫很多隊加油挺累的(笑)

至於行為想法.... 我個人覺得,我自己有對所有事務包括文化的質疑跟看法

也就是說,當我自己在建立我的意見或是感官時,我的身份是不包括在其中的

我覺得這有很大的原因是我們從小父母就不在身邊... 減少了以自身文化為基礎來影響孩子思考的機會

若真說我有什麼文化...... 大概就是改不掉的大小姐自傲文化吧....... =.=|||| (嘆)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

我很佩服那些可以說自己是地球人的人

我有時候也會想這樣回答 特別是別人在問我到底是中國人還台灣人的時候

但是我覺得我自己還不夠格這樣回答:P

當你真的要我去為別人爭取利益的時候

如果幫的是台灣人‥我大概還是會比幫別的國家的人要認真、用心:P

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 3 weeks later...

Moreover, Liverpool certainly are having a good run in the premierleague right now, but just as you said, it is a long season... since 3months later the winter transfer window will be opened! However, Robbie Keane of Liverpool has yet to really present his worth to the Kop.

oops! :$

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 3 weeks later...
ha, just for now. My view remains unchanged that this year will be a very challenging one for United and Sir Alex bear in mind their long injury list. Still a tough road ahead.

Now, indeed still very challenging... including the rumour that Tevez would like to play for Real Madrid, that's very disturbing for the club and the management.

A triva: 923managers lost their mark because of Sir Alex became the gaffer for the Red Devils!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
我很佩服那些可以說自己是地球人的人

我有時候也會想這樣回答 特別是別人在問我到底是中國人還台灣人的時候

但是我覺得我自己還不夠格這樣回答:P

當你真的要我去為別人爭取利益的時候

如果幫的是台灣人‥我大概還是會比幫別的國家的人要認真、用心:P

為什麼別人在問你是中國人還台灣人的時候還會要懷疑一下?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
為什麼別人在問你是中國人還台灣人的時候還會要懷疑一下?

I'm guessing she probably have had problems with people when answering either Taiwanese or Chinese, so much so that it's gotten to the point where you don't know what to answer so that people will actually LEAVE YOU ALONE and not launch into either 1. political attack for saying Taiwanese 2. asking questions about China and whether it's free or not only then have to clarify that you're actually from the island next to it 3. asking whether the two is the same so why say Taiwanese if it's the same etc.etc. the list goes on.

I personally say Taiwanese. If people starts doing any of the above, I'll then say, "Replace 'Taiwanese' to whatever you like and leave me alone. Otherwise, read Wikipedia - and STILL leave me alone."

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
I'm guessing she probably have had problems with people when answering either Taiwanese or Chinese, so much so that it's gotten to the point where you don't know what to answer so that people will actually LEAVE YOU ALONE and not launch into either 1. political attack for saying Taiwanese 2. asking questions about China and whether it's free or not only then have to clarify that you're actually from the island next to it 3. asking whether the two is the same so why say Taiwanese if it's the same etc.etc. the list goes on.

I personally say Taiwanese. If people starts doing any of the above, I'll then say, "Replace 'Taiwanese' to whatever you like and leave me alone. Otherwise, read Wikipedia - and STILL leave me alone."

『我是台灣人,也是中國人,有什麼好討論的?!』

-周杰倫

best answer~

not to start a feuded discussion, but..

所以如果有人問我的美國朋友他是哪國人, 他應該說他是英國人還是....?

韓國人 日本人 他們都是 "中國人" 嗎?

要說自己是哪國人之前還要回朔到最早的祖先的話

依這篇研究 世界上 1/3 的人也應該都要說自己是台灣人囉?

http://interviewme886.wordpress.com/2009/01/24/13-world-population-is-taiwanese/

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
所以如果有人問我的美國朋友他是哪國人, 他應該說他是英國人還是....?

Good question. I'm guessing that most will say they're American? I have a few cousins who leave out "Taiwanese" part and rather say they're American because they're contact with the Taiwanese culture is almost none. Guess maybe it's something I was trying to get to (or was I?) - in the end, does it really matter how others see you? Maybe in the end, it's what you feel you are......though I've noticed my cousin seem to disagree with me in his post ^.^|||

And just on the side....it's...partially related...ok, fine - I think it's more or less related, check this video out.

I just find it funny in general. :p

依這篇研究 世界上 1/3 的人也應該都要說自己是台灣人囉?

Well, in that case, let's go REAAAAAAALLLLLY way back then, right to the beginning of human existence. ie. We're all Africans. :P

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

似乎老是有這種台灣V中國的問題呀.

很簡單呀, 國籍是台灣. 所以回答Taiwanese. 如果你開心的話, 你可以說你在文化上是華人.

我從來沒有被問過Taiwan不是一個國家的問題 (找碴嗎?). 不過有人會問台灣和中國之間的關係是什麼. 通常我會說: 就和聯合王國和愛爾蘭共和國的關係差不多.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

以官方來說

拿哪國護照就是哪國人咩

如果是用長相,住在哪裡or other方法

那樣不是很複雜嗎?

像我是有台灣跟香港的身分

現在在澳洲念書

每次被問到的時候我都說我是'come from Taiwan'

不說我是Taiwanese or Chinese

一來太敏感

二來台灣跟香港在官方上好像都不屬於大陸,可是又脫不了關係

身分這種東西怎麼講都不會清楚的

你自己解釋自己懂就好

別人不懂反正我們是什麼人關她什麼是咧

挖~好久沒回深藍看看啦

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
似乎老是有這種台灣V中國的問題呀.

很簡單呀, 國籍是台灣. 所以回答Taiwanese. 如果你開心的話, 你可以說你在文化上是華人.

我從來沒有被問過Taiwan不是一個國家的問題 (找碴嗎?). 不過有人會問台灣和中國之間的關係是什麼. 通常我會說: 就和聯合王國和愛爾蘭共和國的關係差不多.

Mate, u brought up a quite good example :D

Indeed it is sort of like the relationship between United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.

Åland Islands is another good example if there's anyone from Europe up here, they speak Swedish but belongs to Finland..... therefore Åland is almost at a autonomous status.

說真的,護照告知大家你的國籍,至於種族的話....你自己知道,然後人家問的話你就說出來,就好

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

事情不是"敏感"就不能說出來

這也不是兄弟不兄弟的問題

說自己不是大陸人不是在藐視或挑釁誰

只是說自己是台灣出生的台灣人

把fact說出來而已

我們的語言跟一些文化是 Chinese

可是台灣人就是台灣人

沒什麼不好意思說的

對外國人來講 台灣就是台灣 沒有爭議

我跟身邊的(非中國)朋友說我是台灣人

只有一些會以為我是泰國人 沒有人會以為我是大陸人

只有想要台灣跟大陸統一的人才會搞混

對了 台灣跟香港是兩個不一樣的問題

香港是中國割讓走的

中國沒有割讓台灣給任何人

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

香港被割讓給英國

台灣被割讓給日本

我認為我是台灣人,就這樣

以前還會據理力爭跟別人吵

(多半是中國人啦...

其實老外不怎麼在意這個,

我覺得,除了老師以外, 但他們又會技巧性地迴避敏感點)

現在我已經覺得, 這就是個人價值觀的不同

我尊重你覺得台灣不是個國家

也麻煩你尊重我覺得我自己是台灣人

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Indeed it is sort of like the relationship between United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.

Lol...well, I tend to find it similar to UK and Australia and the whole to unite or not to unite problem interesting. 'cause if the UK was to come to Australia and go, "Yep, guys. We've given you about 100 years of freedom. Time to rejoin the UK," ... I don't think Aussies will take it too well. :p XD

我從來沒有被問過Taiwan不是一個國家的問題 (找碴嗎?).

我經理就給我找碴一次過. 還是故意要激我的. = =|||

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

我經理就給我找碴一次過. 還是故意要激我的. = =|||

若是我被這樣子問時, 掌心向內握拳, 伸出中指及食指比V字就可以派上用場了. 呵呵.

身為經理做這種事很不當, 小心被告. 雖然不見得一定可以告成, 但是他會很麻煩的.

當年SARS時, 學校的網頁上依WHO的公告把台灣加註為"中國的一省". 我寫EMAIL去糾正並抗議校方企圖在公告中採取特定政治立場, 漠視台灣學生的感受. 最後公告改寫, 學校回信向我道歉. 英國人在這種地方還是會比較敏感及留意的.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入