【Chat】favorite english novel...!?

My fav was Inkheart & Harry Potter,

both are great novels.

maybe some of you might have some thoughts about harry potter,

but it's the world Rowling create that I was fond of.

I think you guys know that it's really difficult for one to accompilsh a long story with a satisfying ending.

when we're reading a novel, it's not only the writing we're enjoying but the world the author created.

that's the most important part isn't ?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 years later...
  • 回覆 113
  • Created
  • 最後回覆

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I love Jodi Picoult! The only downside of this is that my writing style became too much like hers...

Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow from the Ender's series are especially great, too!

Charlie St. Cloud, Anne of Green Gables, the Perks of Being a Wallflower, just to name a few. :)

P.S. I love the quote "For you, a thousand times over" as well!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i like "THE GIVER" though its a really simple story written with simple vocab, i love the structure built by the author.its about a pretty strange community,the people who lived there seems purely innocent.they don't have the urge of sex,don't need to worry about their jobs,don't have the problem of population,everyone was given birth by birth mothers...etc .people wear the same clothes in the certain ages.it seems like a paradise with no pain but readers will found something weird about this "paradise."

i think this book can broaden readers horizon,just read it!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 1 month later...

The Iron King,It's about a girl named Meghan Chase on the eve of her 16th birthday learned that she is the daughter of the summer faery king, and when her half-brother is kidnapped, she must journey into a fantastical world she never imagined to face an unknown enemy and save the people she loves.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入