【Question】My English is.......

• 回覆 78
  • Created
  • 最後回覆

Top Posters In This Topic

Go and buy some English novels.........try to read it one time and do not use the dictionary........try to guess what does it said.......then look up the dictionary to check if you are right.........

Just my little advice.........You can use a system call"Skype" to practice your speaking skill..........trush me........it's work!

My Skype ID:cg6445

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Go and buy some English novels.........try to read it one time and do not use the dictionary........try to guess what does it said.......then look up the dictionary to check if you are right.........

Just my little advice.........You can use a system call"Skype" to practice your speaking skill..........trush me........it's work!

Mind me doing a little bit of corrections?

*try to read it one at a time

*try to guess what it says

*trush should be trust but maybe that's just a typo of yours

As for the Skype thing, you know, you can use MSN voice chat to talk with people if you want. Watch movies as well (without subtitles) - practices your listening.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Mind me doing a little bit of corrections?

Watch movies as well (without subtitles) - practices your listening.

The thing is....if you watch movies without subs....you won't understand ANYthing

in the beginning...thus you'll lose your interest. It's better to watch it once with subs,

then watch it AGAIN without.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

That's definitely true but try without the subs after a while. You'll be surprised how much you understand. That's what I do with Japanese. I started watching animes and Jdramas without subtitles like around an year or two ago - never went back. It's surprising how much you pick up. :p

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Hong Kong movies often have English subtitles beneath the Chinese subtitles, so you can compare the structure of a sentence in both English and Chinese. You might also find the best way of translating Chinese into English, or the reverse.

But sometimes Canto movies' English subs aren't the best at all. The expressions are wierd some of the time and grammatical error is also present. I mean, if it's going to make your Western friends laugh when watching the movie, then it's not exactly a job well-done (makes me laugh come to that matter). However, that's only on some of the cases. I remember the English subs for "The Eye" was done fairly well. I guess the deal is "rely with caution".

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 1 month later...

You can find out some articles which you are interested in.

Listen to the music in English.

Look up the dictionary for the words you don't understand.

Try to enjoy learning English and never give up.

Keep in touch with it.

English is a tool for people to communicate with others.

Don't be afraid of it.[c]

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i think one knows how to talk to others fluently is more useful than knows how to write on !!

cuz you may use English in talkin' more possibility after.

so, tryin' to talk to others in English.

it's my point of view.

oops !!

my English is poor, too. T_T

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入