【Chat】How many people have passed the GEPT ?

• 回覆 82
  • Created
  • 最後回覆

Top Posters In This Topic

Why, spacedunce-5? I don't think your English has a problem - especially since you were born and raised in the States (correct me if I'm wrong of course)

I was born here, actually.

Anyways, besides the above reasons provided by Richtu,

our school allows us exemption from English classes if we score high enough.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
I was born here, actually.

Oh lol.

it's so-called typo, typo, typo, and typo

Excuses, excuses. :p

Haha - nah, I'm kidding though personally, typos are like the following:

Hi! I ewas at the cfofee sohp today.

eg. Accidentally typing the wrong keys or typing two adjacent ones at the same time. Grammatical errors are grammatical errors. :p (and I say that to myself - P.S. I'm psyching here btw so don't take it seriously. :p:p:p) *runs*

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...
Take IBT. A heck lot more useful.(GEPT isn't recognized outside Taiwan, and you still have to have an IBT score of over 103 to skip your English class)...

By the way, I passed, High level. Easy.

Really? I remember that our school website posted the TOEFL threshold as the only requirement for class exemption.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
I've passed the intermediate level for GEPT when I was in the second grade at junior high school.

My goal is to pass the Intermediate-high level for GEPT before I graduate from the senior high school because I want to study in the department which is about foreign languages at university...

I'm quite worried about the writing and oral part for the Intermediate-high level though...

I think for the oral part they judge your confidence more than your accuracy; I made grammatical errors for both my Intermediate and High-Intermediate orals but still managed to get reasonably high scores.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
As a student who has passed the exam and has been studying abroad for 1 year, I might be in a better position to comment on this test. In my opinion, this test is absolutely useless...I even thought that it was a trick to cheat us of our money as it is not approved by any schools here in Australia and its practicability is fairly low as well.... So, I personally would recommend that you guys take IELTS or TOEFL. Anyway, I guess the point is to be aware of what the real ENGLISH is like and be able to reflect on the lesson of my experience.T_T

I agree with you.

But, I still passed the high intermediate level. = =

Um, but it didn' t cost any.

(After my school saw my certificate, they "awarded" me with NT2000 )

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

I've passed the intermediate during my junior high , but i don't think that it wound work

internationally so i quit ... XD

To all who wants to be proved by other country, do please think twice before you decided GEPT

BTW ! G-telp is a new test which is recognized over 20 countries, if you're interested,

just go and give it a shot!

cheers !

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入