• 回覆 209
  • Created
  • 最後回覆

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the album is unlike anything you've heard from Linkin Park or anyone else for that matter. The best way to describe it—and it's still light years away from the experience of actually listening to it.

this is the battering that pop music so desperately needs, therefore, as far as pop music goes, it's good.

Next: why listen to Western music when Taiwan has its own music to appreciate?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Answer: Well, several answers depending how you look at it.

1. Music from various culture and countries all exhibit different traits and ideas. It's good to be exposed to them as exposure allows you to expand your horizon and help you develop new ideas and inspiration

2. Most Taiwanese pop music are just direct copies of Western music anyways (mostly 90's style) so you might as well.

(Answer 2 is my VERY cynical side. To be honest, I'm quite disastisfied with Taiwanese pop because IT IS almost a direct copy of Western music. These days, it's copy of Jay Chou's music (and even Jay Chou's recent music ain't that original anyways. It's almost a rehash of his old stuff). The only people who are still dishing something remotely original are the old guns but like all other old stars, none of the new generation is listening to them because they think those are for their parents, not for them.

I haven't heard many original Taiwanese pop music recently which makes me really sad. I've found some good underground Taiwanese music - but just like in the Western popular music scene, good music are never popular. The same crap that get sold to the new generation of tweens are always the one that becomes popular.

In short, music industry = add sex and stir. It's not about the music anymore. And this applies to ALL popular music industry. It's about the $$$. *sigh*)

Question: Why is Taiwan still making "idol" dramas which are just a live action version of Japanese manga with bad acting (or just showing Korean dramas)? We used to have such great original TV series. Where did those go?

此內容已被編輯, ,由 MikiRei
鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Ans: Since I am on winter recess and I have nothing too important to do ( except I need to get my car to the autoshop for some winter maintenance... ) therefore I decided to participate in this so- called "game" discussion. I think the reasons why everyone else participates in this game is due to the fact that they could not come up with anything else other than, this, sigh.

Oh and regarding to the music industry, well, sex sells.

It's brilliant that those businessmen know how to make it work, but sadly, most of us only follow the major trend. It's good to be different ( i.e. music taste), but it's better to be able to spread that "different" factor out.

I would say a YAY on importing and have a go at it.

Question: Where's your dream land? And why?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...

...sort of rivalry complex on you guys? lol

sounds ridiculous, but i once had a three hr jetlag as i'd got back to LA from Buffalo. yup just few weeks ago pal.

but just realize there is always a jetlag in my life. thats the problem.

Q: which body part do you easily get fat? belly or butt?

just curious.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入