【Chat】Let's play a game!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 回覆 209
  • Created
  • 最後回覆

Top Posters In This Topic

Correction: If someONE ATE your cake

A: Depends on my mood and if I REALLY WANTED that cake. If not, meh. If I do...depends on the person. If it's my brother, we'll probably get into a fight :p If it's someone else, slightly annoyed - but what can I do? If it was an expensive cake, I'll make them pay it back.

Q: Good week or bad week so far?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

So far a really bad one. I need to finish the script for the graduation ceremony by tomorrow and theres loads of trivial things bothering me now. Im in desperate need of a Mac. Nothing gets done on this crap PC.

Are you ready for Sex and the City 2? *screams* Hits the theatre on 27 May (well, 28 in the UK, 4 June in Taiwan). Cant wait!

此內容已被編輯, ,由 damoko
鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
What will you feel if youve been telling yourself to go to bed earlier, but have never managed to do it?

Like how I usually feel on a daily basis :p

"Oh...damn...it's 2am..........*shrug*.."

What's the most crazy thing you've ever done in your life? And don't talk about studying to 5am.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...

EVERYTHING'S over-photo shopped these days.

Do you know they can do REAL-TIME airbrushing these days? Yeah, that's right. When you're watching live tv, a computer is touching up on the image you're seeing in front of you.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...

Show him my fabulous legs.

Have you got an iPhone? I have to say this is the greatest invention in human history. I'm now using it to surf the net and it's absolutely perfect in terms of speed, convinence and eveything. Chief among them the T9 spelling check (no more typos on the Internet whoopi!). Totally the right mobile phone for those who know nothing about high tech products like me.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

A few seconds ago with myself. Im used to talking to myself murmuring you shouldve done this, you shouldnt have done that, blah blah blah. It works quite well to organise my ideas especially when theres lots of things going around in my head.

Why do men think they can just say things like 'It didnt mean anything - it was just sex' and expect to be forgiven for cheating on their girlfriends/wives?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入