【Chat】Let's have an argument about God......

I've already bring this topic up to higher management level, but I haven't received any response. Therefore I would just answer these question as a manager.

And to the moderator, I just made a plea for closing the topic! Could you let the rule clearer so that we can realise if our requests/comments to you next time will exceed authority? Plus your blog is hmm...quite intersting - dont know if Im too sensitive

I'm not sure what are you trying to refer...

and for the rules thing, I will make it clear recently. thanks for your reminding.

First you said "I think there is still no necessary[sic] to close this subject."

and "I think they (loads of pointless stuff) are not offensive words or vulgar words."

Then, I express my doubts on the "loads of pointless stuff" issue.

And you lock the thread using off topic as an excuse.

You even added a rule saying no religious discussion.

Now you unlock the thread asking us to remove the "loads of pointless stuff" phrase and remove Chinese.

Perhaps my movement are quite contradicted, I apologize for this because the rules and mine behavior are not clear enough.

I want to claim again that from now on this board should not have words like "poinless stuff" (no matter you're trying to say someone lose the point or not) or other offensive and vulgar words.

1. You locked the topic because I doubt your decision, that is abusing your authority.

For question one, I didn't close the topic because you say anything about my decision. I closed the topic for that people are getting angry and I afraid that thing might lose control, so I closed the topic in order to extinguish the fires.

2. If the rule prohibits discussion regarding religion, why did you unlock the thread and allow us to continue the discussion? Didn't you contradict yourself by doing that?

For question number two, I re-opened the topic again for that I request you guys to edit your words, but it seems that it couldn't being edited after the closure. And I was supposed to close the topic again after I edit the rule about prohibiting any discussion about religion, but I was at camping those days and I totally forgot to re-close this topic. Mine apologize again.

As I mentioned before, the rules and my movement are not clear enough which cause so much trouble that makes you people think I'm quite contradicted to myself. I would make sure the rule clear recently and make this kind of situation don't ever happen again.

3. According to Deep Blue General Regulations Section Four Rule 11, you can't edit your posts. I think you broke the rule by editing your announcement.

For question number three, the rule you mention has an exception and I wonder did you read it clearly or not. It says "Forbids the member to revise or delete the article, revision the content mistake is not limited in this. the offender will place [punishment rule 2nd]"

I edit my post for that I spell something wrong. According to the Deep Blue General Regulations Section Four Rule 11, revision the content mistake is not limited in this. Therefore I don't think I broke the rule.

4. According to Rules to Follow Chinese version, only posts in 【Notice】 are allowed to use non-English languages. This thread is 【Chat】. Apparently you need to fix the rules.

For question number four, I didn't re-post that one as a new【Notice】topic is that I personally think that it would be eye-catching if I just post it right under this post.

And secondly, that claim is for Every member in deepblue forum and I would consider it as a notice (though I didn't seperate it into a new post).

5. This may be a system error, but I can't edit my posts. The "edit" button doesn't appear.

For question number five, this field is not mine but I will tell the higher management level about your request.

And for the last thing, I think it is enough for all these trouble and mess and my carelessness, therefore I would just re-closed this topic.

If you still have any question, please PM me.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
訪客
這個主題現在已關閉,不能再回覆。