【Chat】Let's have an argument about God......

Let's not maybe? I can just imagine this thread getting extremely messy. ^.^;;

The non-existence of God is proven as such by Douglas Adams. :p

The Babel fish is small, yellow and leechlike, and probably the oddest thing in the Universe. It feeds on brainwave energy received not from its own carrier but from those around it. It absorbs all unconscious mental frequencies from this brainwave energy to nourish itself with. It then excretes into the mind of its carrier a telepathic matrix formed by combining the conscious thought frequencies with nerve signals picked up from the speech centres of the brain which has supplied them. The practical upshot of all this is that if you stick a Babel fish in your ear you can instantly understand anything said to you in any form of language. The speech patterns you actually hear decode the brainwave matrix which has been fed into your mind by your Babel fish.

Now it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that anything so mind-bogglingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as a final and clinching proof of the NONexistence of God.

The argument goes like this: "I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."

"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

"Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.

- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams

:p

Anyways, here's my take.

There is a God for the following reason:

Well, here's the deal. Islam and Christianity is essentially the same religion. Forget the minor details but both religion is essentially praying to the same God. Jehovah, God, Allah - they're all the same God. Now, how is it possible that Judaism (Christianity sprang off from Judaism) which started some thousand years ago and Islam, which started in the OTHER side of the world (pretty much) in yet another time period (I think - hey, I'm not a history student) could possibly, coincidentally, all had one person claiming that they were tapped by an angel, and the same angel no less (Gabriel) to carry out the words and deeds of God/Allah? The same idea carries to Mormanism. I was nabbed in Taiwan once by some Mormans and according to THEIR teaching, a guy in the 1800 in America was tapped....again - by Gabriel. Coincidence? Or is there something sinister in the background going on? Assuming there is nothing sinister going on in the background, to have the SAME Angel/God tapping different people in different parts of the world during different time period couldn't POSSIBLY be coincidental. Thus, there probably is a God but he/she/it is possibly asleep or is having a lot of fun watching us humans screwing eachother in. ie. He is not the almighty, loving Father as he claims to be in all the different variations of scriptures/teachings he'd told all these poor schmucks he tapped along the way to write.

There is no God for the following reason:

Well, where's the proof? The Bible/Koran etc. couldn't POSSIBLY be a reliable source seeing that it's written AGES ago and you're telling me through all these centuries, most of which didn't have a PRINTING press until 1450, human didn't TAMPER with the original script for political gain? For all we know, the current Bible is most likely NOT the original Bible - wherever or whoever wrote it. Not to mention, the Bible says that Moses wrote the commandments up on a mountain where NOONE was around. In fact, for the most part, the Bible was NEVER written within the presence of a second witness.

That's just a take on the credibility of the Bible (which I did a poor job of. MUST turn off the music. It's distracting me >_> )

The other argument is obviously, well, when did he ever show up in ANY of our lives? I mean, SERIOUSLY, if God do exist, why can't he just show up or do something to indicate that he's here? It's not hard. What's with all these nonsense about you can believe his existence or not believe his existence. Your choice. Take it or leave it. To me, this sounds like psychological manipulation for submission.

To wrap this up - to each of their own. You want to believe he exist, do so. If you don't believe he exist, so be it. Just make sure you don't push your ideas to others. "Keep thy religion to thyself" - George Carlin. :p

My conclusion: Who cares? Life rolls on. I'm not going to spend my entire life just to prepare for my afterlife that probably doesn't even exist.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
To wrap this up - to each of their own. You want to believe he exist, do so. If you don't believe he exist, so be it. Just make sure you don't push your ideas to others. "Keep thy religion to thyself" - George Carlin. :p

nice quote! i believe god exists! thats it - arguing these things is bloody pointless imo

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Actually Islam derived from Judaism and Cristian. Muhammad saw how Christian and Judaism used a singular God to concentrate people, so he founded Islam.

Bible is not a book written by one person in a specific time. On the contrary, it's a collection of scriptures written centuries after Jesus died(I mean the New Testament).

As for Mormon, I think it's just a branch of Cristian. By the way, have you ever heard how Mormons claim to have they started? They said in 600BC the only good person in Jerusalem, Leehi(sp?), was led to America on a boat by God, along with his family. And in 600 years Leehi's descendants reproduced and fill up the whole America. Then, separated into two tribes, one is all evil, and the other is all good. And, after Jesus died on the cross, on his way to heaven he stop by America and visited the good tribe. He told them that if they keep being good they'll defeat the war against the evil tribe. But some guy blew it and the good guys all died except one person, Mormon, who hided in the woods. He then wrote down all these "history" in Egyptian one a golden plate and buried it near New York. Then after long long time, a guy found the plate in his back yard, and he also found a magic stone which allowed him to translate Egyptian into English. As for the evil tribe, they became native Americans.

Personally. I think there's no way to prove whether God Exist or not, 'cause by definition God can do anything without us knowing. But I think it's improbable: if God is so powerful, why bother to play with humans? Any why did he(God is male?) create(or at least don't stop) all those disasters?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
if God is so powerful, why bother to play with humans? Any why did he(God is male?) create(or at least don't stop) all those disasters?

God may not be playing with human, playing with humans is your point of view that you think God is palying with us, but not from God's point of view.

same as your second question, those disasters may seems evil to human beings, but maybe not for God's, maybe there's no "good" or "bad", all those comparisms are from human but may not from God.

Thus, there's no reason for God to stop those disaster from God's point of view as there's is not "good" or "bad", or it's not an evil behavior for God.

xd

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Bible is not a book written by one person in a specific time. On the contrary, it's a collection of scriptures written centuries after Jesus died(I mean the New Testament).

I know that. I meant, for each and every chapter that's written, whoever's writing that part never had a second witness next to him whilst writing it. Of course, that's a generalisation and to be frank, you may have noticed I wasn't being serious with my post. I hardly care whether God exist or not. It's a part of human history that, unfortunately, had given us humans far too many reasons to start a war on. Axe it altogether is all I say.

As for Mormon, I think it's just a branch of Cristian.

That's originally what I thought too. There's far too many branches of Christianity, I wouldn't be surprised if I new one pops out of nowhere today. This was why I was surprised when they told me that some guy in America was tapped on by Gabriel (again, ASSUMING nothing sinister is going on in the background. :p Religion, unfortunately, is nothing more than an overrated political propaganda that's been spinning out of control for aeons)

God may not be playing with human, playing with humans is your point of view that you think God is palying with us, but not from God's point of view.

same as your second question, those disasters may seems evil to human beings, but maybe not for God's, maybe there's no "good" or "bad", all those comparisms are from human but may not from God.

Thus, there's no reason for God to stop those disaster from God's point of view as there's is not "good" or "bad", or it's not an evil behavior for God.

Well, you've touched the heart of it - POINT OF VIEW. Depending on perspective, any argument can be proven valid (to a certain extent - again, that can be argued in yet, ANOTHER perspective). This goes back to my very first point - let's NOT have an argument about the existence or inexistence of God. Depending on perspective, ANY views can be considered valid. So what's the point in arguing? It's just an extension of the prolong argument that began since the beginning of ANY religion. Leave it. If you believe it, good for you. If not, good for you too. If unsure, good for you as well.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

If I say there's a teapot orbiting mercury, will you believe it?

You can chose to be an agonist because there's no technology to verify it. But I would rather to be an a-teapot-ist.

Why believe anything without proof?

xd

If that is the case, I don't understand why God deserves any believers.

Why love and put your faith a God who allows all these disasters to happen?

(This thought came from Pester Tom Honey's speech)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Faith is to believe without proof.

You don't understand because you are looking at things from your perspective and with your limited knowledge.

How do you know there isn't something more profound that will offer an explanation and evidence?

If God performs a miracle, say a miracle where He raises someone from the dead. Would you believe His existence then?

You will try to study this miracle in an attempt trying to understand how it's possible to raise someone from the dead.

Nevertheless, your knowledge is insufficient to explain this phenomenon. Would you believe that God exists, based on a proof that you don't understand?

You probably won't.

In your eyes you only see God allowing disasters to happen, but you don't see the many wonderful things that God does.

Why does no one praise God when wonderful things happen to them, but blames Him when disasters fall upon them?

Last of all, if you absolutely believe that God doesn't exist, you wouldn't spend time trying to prove that he doesn't exist.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

As predicted, it's starting to get ugly.......

It matters not really, whether God exist or not. I don't think so at least. Life rolls on. Just make sure by the time you kick the bucket, you're smiling, knowing you've lead a good and happy life and all is well.

I think a better question is, what should you DO with your faith? As of current, people are getting WAY overboard with their faith which is why some people hate religion so much due to what human had made it become. My general view is, religion exist (yes, I know I'm going off topic) as a morality structure for humans to abide to and hence, is the basis of our social structure. Check all the religions that ever existed and most preach the fundamental moral ideas. eg. No killing, no lying etc.etc. Religion also exist for people to have something to BELIEVE and RELY on because life zucks (intentional spelling error) when there is no ultimate guidance.

So seriously, so long you have something to stand your grounds on, whether it be God or just a general principle or rule you live by and...well, live with it. Don't go hysterics if people don't live like you or don't think like you. So long, at the end of the day, you are able to say to yourself you've used your time/life well, give yourself a pat on the back and live on.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

well...I've found something related from philosophy board.

perhaps we shall take a look first then continue our discussion?

I think we can have some "different view" from there.

please allow me using Chinese =w=

上帝之死

http://www.student.tw/db/showthread.php?t=68779

神不存在的論證-邪惡存在篇

http://www.student.tw/db/showthread.php?t=76274

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Faith is to believe without proof.

And science is to NOT believe anything without a proof. They contradict on the basis of their definition.

In your eyes you only see God allowing disasters to happen, but you don't see the many wonderful things that God does.

Why does no one praise God when wonderful things happen to them, but blames Him when disasters fall upon them?

Well, If God have the ability to do great things, why didn't God made this world a heaven without any disasters?

Either he don't have the ability to make a perfect world, or he refuses to do it out of some evil reasons.

Another thing which just came into my mind is if Islam and Christian praise the same God, why does God want his followers to fight each other?

My general view is, religion exist (yes, I know I'm going off topic) as a morality structure for humans to abide to and hence, is the basis of our social structure. Check all the religions that ever existed and most preach the fundamental moral ideas. eg. No killing, no lying etc.etc. Religion also exist for people to have something to BELIEVE and RELY on because life zucks (intentional spelling error) when there is no ultimate guidance.

Are you saying that the only purpose for all these religions to exist is to teach morals?

Why can't we have morals without religion? I mean... we atheist are doing fine without a religion, isn't that proof enough?

And if the world is just like what bible says, every answers are in koran, or 論語 teaches everything, what's the fun of live? All the wonders are gone!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Are you saying that the only purpose for all these religions to exist is to teach morals?

Why can't we have morals without religion? I mean... we atheist are doing fine without a religion, isn't that proof enough?

And if the world is just like what bible says, every answers are in koran, or 論語 teaches everything, what's the fun of live? All the wonders are gone!

Firstly, extinguish some of your fires.

Secondly, let me rephrase. Religion CAME INTO EXISTENCE as a form of developing social structure back in the old ages. To put it frankly, it was used as a political propaganda to keep people in line. You can even say that it's part of human nature to develop religion. In fact, not even religion but an IDEAL or BELIEF for people to hold on in order to have some sort of measure to qualify the meaning of their existence. Believing in something (having faith) gives you a reference point to stand your grounds. You can even say that the atheists use Science as part of THEIR religion. (Well, you're all projecting the same vibe as the radical religious folks - ironically enough)

Now, a few other things. Firstly, STOP BEING SO PERSONAL. Can't people form a more general argument as neutrally as possible? I certainly am. The fact that you think I'm a God believer when I'm not is proof enough.

Also, here's a few points for some people to think about. With the whole creationism vs evolution thing going on, please consider the following points and GET OVER IT!!

1. Leave thy religion to thyself. If people don't like your views, SO BE IT!

2. For the avid religious believer who wants everything to acknowledge the existence of God, in fact, for all the people in the past few centuries, separating science from religion or using science as a proof to deny God or condemning science because it defies God's teaching etc.etc., why not think of it this way? Science is an EXPLANATION of what God has created. We're merely discovering the workings of everything around us and then MANIPULATING it. Just because the bible doesn't refer to it doesn't mean it's false or doesn't exist. You ARE using a computer to type and read this aren't you? Embrace science as part of what God's created and stop giving us nonsense about not teaching kids about what we've discovered simply because it's not in the bible. The bible's written ages ago. Maybe it's time for an update.

Secondly, for the scientific folks (including me), get over it as well. Not ALL religious folks are illogical and/or deny the teaching of science or are unreasonable to keep an open mind and absorb new ideas. Unfortunate as it is, there are always extreme radicals in different groups of interest/race/culture. Hold on to your belief, mind your own business (this applies to anyone) and get on with your life without bothering with things that doesn't affect you.

Finally, to justinyeh, watch the following clips (if you haven't already and in following order): :p

http://www.allabout-sp.net/?p=season10/1012

http://www.allabout-sp.net/?p=season10/1013

The last one's just a joke and makes you think about things in yet a different light (a little confrontational but still). :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBkUWbFjdpg

Final comment: LIGHTEN UP!! :p

Another thing which just came into my mind is if Islam and Christian praise the same God, why does God want his followers to fight each other?

Haha - I had this idea about some years ago which goes back to one of my original points whereby if there IS a God, he/she is probably not the almighty, loving Father as he claims to be because if he is, why is he PURPOSELY giving us reasons to go to war?

However, flip the argument around, the religious folks will say this is all in God's plan and maybe he's testing us to see if we can reconcile and avoid needless confrontations (which we can't because humans are too stupid to do so)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Yes, I agree that we all need something to believe, but why believe a supernatural and illogical God? Why not believe a philosophy such as utilitarianism or libertarianism or even just "enjoy life" as your faith?

As for the clips, I was a little pissed that my idol Richard Dawkins was portrayed as an idiot, but since South Park characters(and some audiences) are know for being lunatic, I'll just forget that.

I think the problem about the cartoon is just like those who criticize evolution, they don't know what science is about at all. The truth is when "scientists"(I mean those who do things by the way of science, not necessarily experts in science) disagree, we bring in evidence to support ourselves, only religious people resolve disagreements by force.

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die.

slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush.
鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
I think the problem about the cartoon is just like those who criticize evolution, they don't know what science is about at all.

I don't think that's a "problem" about the cartoon. It's more the POINT the cartoon wants to make. Taking religion too seriously beyond the point of just and logical reasoning is nothing but cause for trouble. By making the future religion to be Science, it's saying that no matter WHAT religion, even if its foundings was based on logical reasoning (or not) or for a just purpose, history can change its original form and manifest into a bit of a mess - which is where we are at now.

Yes, I agree that we all need something to believe, but why believe a supernatural and illogical God? Why not believe a philosophy such as utilitarianism or libertarianism or even just "enjoy life" as your faith?

That's your own point of view. You can't really force it on others. Really, back to my original point. Believe in something - give justifiable reasonings for your choosing and leave it at that. If people don't like it, so be it - so long THEY don't try and force their opinion on you or on other people (because that's what's happening right now, sad as it is). Saying that there's something wrong with someone else's faith is a gross generalisation. You can point out WHAT'S wrong with it or what needs improving with it, but saying it's completely wrong may be going overboard.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

can we stop arguing? if you believe god, then go on - if not, just keep the point in your mind. i agree with MikiRei "You can't really force it on others."

this thread is filled with loads of pointless stuff - someone must close it.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

my english ability is not as good as yours, but i think the article should be close or not is decided by the board's manager.

and no matter whose opinion you agree with, it won't change how the manager administer this post.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

If missionaries can preach Cristian, why can't I propagandize atheism?

If Pope can condemn Hawkins for trying to explain how universe started, why can't I criticize religion?

Bible and Koran tell their followers to kill heretics, I only try to persuade religion believers.

can we stop arguing? if you believe god, then go on - if not, just keep the point in your mind. i agree with MikiRei "You can't really force it on others."

this thread is filled with loads of pointless stuff - someone must close it.

Your reply is not a legitimate argument. I can see that it is "filled with loads of pointless stuff". someone must delete it.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

well...

First, I'll say thanks for those who remind the "SOMEONE" to do something.

Second, I think there is still no necessary to close this subject. ( at least not now. )

But I smell STRONG SMELL OF GUNPOWDER,

I suggest everyone exstinguish some fires before we continue this topic.

( or you guys could just let this topic descend, I guess. )

Third, for justinyeh who accused of those words "filled with loads of pointless stuff",

I think they are not offensive words or vulgar words.

1)Please do not use offensive and vulgar words when you post.

let's say, if this one counts, I will count the "meanless"(or perhaps meaningless) in, too.

Oh, please don't make this peaceful place so ugly.

I appreciate your cooperation.

--

I would like to edit mine speakng.

pointless could have many meanings.

we can say a person he/she lost the point of this topic.

or we can say this person his/her words are meaningless.

perhaps I explain it in a good intention that I didn't consider the bad one.

it would be quite offensive if it is the second situation.

07/08/07 pm11.23

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Two things:

1. The phrase "keep the point in your mind" attempts to restrict my freedom of speech, which is something I should have according to Constitution.

2. When damoko said it's pointless, he either imply the whole thing about religion is an unimportant topic, or the topic is not insignificant but what we are saying is bosh. If either one of them is or might be true, it's OK. But if it is not true, which is what I think, than he was 謾罵ing, which is prohibited according to 深藍總則.

Maybe it's difficult to realize them in English, so let me translate damoko's post into Chinese.

可以不要辯了嗎?如果你信神,那就繼續,如果不相信,那就
把論點留在腦海裡
。我同意MikiRei說的「你不能把它強加於人」

這個討論串
都是沒意義的東西
,應該要關閉。

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

After half a day of the closure of this subject, I myself reorganized several to request for every member of English discussion forum to pay attention:

經過半天的關閉主題,本人整理出了幾點要求各位純英版版友注意:

1)

From now on, topics related to politics, racism, religion or anything that could provoke quarrels among boardmates are strictly prohibited.

從現在開始,嚴禁發表有關政治、種族、宗教信仰等容易引起筆戰的討論,嚴重者褫奪發言權。

2)

Every member in deepblue forum has the right to share their own opinion, but please remeber your politeness and respect each other.每一位深藍論壇的成員都有權力分享他們個人的意見,但是請注意你自己的禮貌並且互相尊重

Therefore, I, the manager of this board, asking our friends to make the revision in three days.

因此,我,本版的版主,要求我們的朋友在這三天之內做一些修正。

such as :

例如

loads of pointless stuff

and also, those Chinese stuff should not appear in this English-speaking place.

I appreciate the one who translate it for me, but I believe that my English isn't that bad.

還有那些中文的東西不應該出現在這個純英文的地方。

我感謝那位替我翻譯成中文的人,但我相信我的英文應該沒有那麼糟。

3)

Discuss is the public benefit and interest. What I want remind everyone is that "public" this word means NOT AN EXCLUSIVE ONE.

討論是一種公眾權益。我想要提醒各位的是, public這個字的意思是"不專屬於任何人的"。

So please do not exceed authority to request the superintendent to close the subject.

所以請不要越權要求管理者關閉主題。

If within three days the revisions have not completed, I will delete them inorder to maintain this discussion board's harmony and value.

如果在三天之內文章並沒有修改完成,我將刪除他們以求本版的合諧與價值。

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

My original thought is to stop the arguement because I think theres no need to fight over God - the reasons are very clear if youve read some members' opinion above. So, to justinyeh, Im sorry I used the wrong word in the wrong tone - the comment is not to confine your freedom of speech. Apologise to all members here for my harsh words.

And to the moderator, I just made a plea for closing the topic! Could you let the rule clearer so that we can realise if our requests/comments to you next time will exceed authority? Plus your blog is hmm...quite intersting - dont know if Im too sensitive:s

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Ok...the thread re-opened? o.0

*shrug*

If missionaries can preach Cristian, why can't I propagandize atheism?

If Pope can condemn Hawkins for trying to explain how universe started, why can't I criticize religion?

Just want to point out something for consideration. Noone is saying you can't criticise or voice your opinion. I think, overall, most people are trying to say, there is no need to get too personal and pick up a fight for no reason - especially if it's on a topic that has been the cause of war for many many centuries and still is.

A thought to your comment above:

What you've said there is a little similar to "If the kid next door can bully me, why can't I bully him back?"

If, in your opinion, certain practices that some radical religious folks have made are less than just/sensible/logical, why stoop to their level? There are other way to promote your ideas than mere "force-feed".

1. The phrase "keep the point in your mind" attempts to restrict my freedom of speech, which is something I should have according to Constitution.

WHICH constitution? You are using the world wide web. You're dealing with people from different parts of the world. It may differ (but of course, I'm trawling since I do know which one you're referring to :p)

The comment "Keep your point in your mind" isn't telling you to NOT voice your opinions. Maybe many comments have been handed out flippantly up to this point. What should be done is, one should voice their opinion as unbiased as possible with logical reasonings. If, however, your listener do not agree with you and can hand you an equally logical reasoning, or one you cannot disprove or declare fallible, then it's best to acknowledge eachother's opinion and leave it at that.

I've come across many people who have different opinion - one of which was discussing about the Taiwan-Chinese relation with a friend from Mainland China. Our viewpoints differ so vastly and because the issue itself is not trivial enough to come to any plausible conclusion, we almost immediately came to the consensus of not even bothering to talk about it. I believe this is the point that most of us have been trying to put across - this topic isn't something that can be explained in a couple of discussion session. The fact that the issue still exist after centuries is proof. To conclude, keep your points to yourself if no consensus can be reached after a friendly discussion. :p

I think I'll formally end my participation in this discussion. I've repeated my point enough and there's not much else to say. As stated, we'd like to keep the harmony of this board intact. *bows and exits*

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Sorry, but your management really don't seem right to me.

First you said "I think there is still no necessary[sic] to close this subject."

and "I think they (loads of pointless stuff) are not offensive words or vulgar words."

Then, I express my doubts on the "loads of pointless stuff" issue.

And you lock the thread using off topic as an excuse.

You even added a rule saying no religious discussion.

Now you unlock the thread asking us to remove the "loads of pointless stuff" phrase and remove Chinese.

Questions:

1. You locked the topic because I doubt your decision, that is abusing your authority.

2. If the rule prohibits discussion regarding religion, why did you unlock the thread and allow us to continue the discussion? Didn't you contradict yourself by doing that?

3. According to Deep Blue General Regulations Section Four Rule 11, you can't edit your posts. I think you broke the rule by editing your announcement.

4. According to Rules to Follow Chinese version, only posts in 【Notice】 are allowed to use non-English languages. This thread is 【Chat】. Apparently you need to fix the rules.

5. This may be a system error, but I can't edit my posts. The "edit" button doesn't appear.

If you don't give me satisfactory answers to these questions, I'll bring them up to higher management level.

------------edit----------------

I can edit this one!

Maybe it's not a system error but just a setting that all the posts once locked can no longer be edited.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
訪客
這個主題現在已關閉,不能再回覆。