【Notice】活動文章結果總匯

喔妹嘎! 獎項  

89 票

1. 1. 喔妹嘎! 獎項

• John ---> 搞笑漫畫日和獎(最好笑之作品)
    • John ---> 玫瑰瞳鈴眼獎(人性刻畫最生動 啟示最深刻之作品)
    • John ---> 嚇死小E獎(最可怕之作品)
    • A Nightmare ---> 搞笑漫畫日和獎(最好笑之作品)
    • A Nightmare --> 玫瑰瞳鈴眼獎(人性刻畫最生動 啟示最深刻之作品)
    • A Nightmare ---> 嚇死小E獎(最可怕之作品)

英文文章挑錯比賽---大家來找茶

大家好!!!

顧名思義, 這是個找出錯誤的比賽

為什麼要辦這個比賽呢

因為

很好玩.........:P

比賽規則:

規則很簡單

請各位參賽者閱讀下方張貼的文章

看完以後儘可能找出所有錯誤

並訂正那些錯誤

之後 PM 給純英版正副版主

evenstar http://www.student.tw/db/member.php?u=37338

白鹿 http://www.student.tw/db/member.php?u=25037

為了比賽的公正性, 請勿回文於下方.

PM 格式如下(未依格式回文可能失去參賽資格) :

1、首先引用文章

2、在引用文章上用不同顏色標出錯誤的地方

3、列出有幾個錯誤;錯在哪裡

4、請訂正這些錯誤

例:

參賽者:變不了柚子的橘子

orange' date='[/color']orange

茶包:有三包。

第一包-文章第一個字要大寫。

第二包-逗點後面要加半形空格。

第三包-英文文章不能打全形符號。

訂正: Orange, orange.

每一個錯誤+ 訂正算為一組

每組如果正確就得一分

最高分者為優勝

如果有很多個人都全找出一樣多的錯誤並同分

將以 PM 時間決定順序

比賽取金, 銀, 銅並兩名佳作 (參賽人多就取五個, 人少就取三個)

都可擁有頭銜約三十天

一個參賽者只能回答一次, 並禁止在深藍或知識+求救, 違者失去資格.

比賽期限為三週: 8/30-9/19, 逾期將不再接受作品.

比賽文章: Why do you think people decide to go to school?

Why people decide to go to school? The answer depends on what is the most attractive thing in the life. Liberalists believe that if some rational people searching their mind for the meaning of their life, they will not get the same target. That is, people may have different goals of life, and the content of the goal decide the purpose of the person’s being educated.

Some people do not have many florid plans for the life of themselves. For them, it will be enough if they get a piece of bread per day. This kind of people goes to school to learn some surviving skill.

Some people have a planned picture for their life. This kind of people usually lives with an ambition- ambition of police, ambition of art, or ambition of scholarship. Facing the strong desire of success in their own field, they decide to make themselves powerful enough to handle the task. Then, they turn to school.

How many purposes we know to be the goals of man’s life, how many reason they hold while get in to school. Although people step in to classroom with different mind, they learn for the same thing: the meaning which inserted in their own life.

請大家踴躍參加

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

1、首先引用文章

Why do you think people decide to go to school?(改)

Why people decide to go to school? The answer depends on what is the most attractive thing in the life. Liberalists believe that if some rational people search their minds for the meaning of their life, they will not get the same target. That is, people may have different goals of life, and the content of the goals decide the purpose of the person’s being educated.

Some people do not have many florid plans for the life of themselves. For them, it will be enough if they get a piece of bread per day. This kind of people go to school to learn some survival skill.

Some people have a planned picture of their life. This kind of people usually lives with an ambition- ambition of police, ambition of art, or ambition of scholarship. Facing the strong desire of success in their own field, they decide to make themselves powerful enough to handle the task. Then, they turn to school.

How many purposes we know to be the goals of man’s life, how many reasons they hold while getting in to school. Although people step in to classroom with different minds, they learn for the same thing: the meaning which inserted in their own life.

2、在引用文章上用不同顏色標出錯誤的地方 ( 請看上面標示. 標示僅為範例, 並非答案.)

3、列出有幾個錯誤;錯在哪裡

錯誤1:xxxxxxxxx (這個不對, 因為.......)

錯誤2: xxxxxxxxxxxx

錯誤3: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

4、請訂正這些錯誤

錯誤1訂正:xxxxxxxxx

錯誤2訂正: xxxxxxxxxxxx

錯誤3訂正: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

(不一定要依照此訂正格式, 反正要讓我們看得懂你在訂正什麼 xd)

不要直接在標示錯誤的那篇修改.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

純英版 + 深藍 喔妹嘎! 說故事大賽 活動簡章

緣起

小E:話說我下週final

小白鹿:囧然後勒?

小E:我們來辦個活動吧!

小白鹿:囧什麼鬼Orz...

主旨

鼓勵大家用英文說故事

活動日期

2006/12/08~2007/01/31

活動辦法

即日起至2007/1/5開放自創英文故事投稿,字數限制為300~1000,發文分類選擇【喔妹嘎】

2007/01/06截止投稿,開設下列三個獎項分別投票:

搞笑漫畫日和獎(最好笑之作品)

玫瑰瞳鈴眼獎(人性刻畫最生動 啟示最深刻之作品)

嚇死小E獎(最可怕之作品)

2007/01/31投票截止後總結投票結果,三獎項分別取票數最高者,並可擁有該獎項作為頭銜一個月。

同一作品在不同獎項獲得最高票時,時取票數較高之獎項為得獎獎項,其餘獎項由下一名遞補。

大家快來參加,不然小E & 小白鹿 又要哭哭了囧

有任何問題,請回覆在下面

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

It happens in a summer night with nothing but an endless starry canopy. After dawn, the singing of cicadas disappeared suddenly, as if someone spread pesticides around this desolation. Owls kept their mouth shut at the same time and rats ran back into their cave in panic. What’s going on? I can smell something awkward was going to pop out, but I couldn’t tell what’s coming around.

I lied in a dust-covered recliner, feeling sleepy. Frankly speaking, if I could choose, I would never come back to this paralyzed hut. Except some broken windows, a decayed wooden door and the terrible recliner I was sitting, there was nothing usable in the room. And also, there was drained blood everywhere. I tried to stop my imaginations from occupying my mind but in vain. At least it would make me feel better if I convinced myself that the blood on the floor was just the owner cut his/her finger by accident.

Suddenly, the gentle breeze turned into a brutal wind and the temperature inside the room dramatically decreased. Something made the last piece of window glasses break into pieces. It alarmed me; therefore I picked up my gun and scrunched into a corner. My sensitive ears told me that the owner of heavy the footstep was coming towards this room.

The subsequences were unbelievably strange.

The sound of the heavy footsteps stopped all of a sudden, at the same time, a lavender package with a rotten smell was dropped in the middle of the room from nowhere. Then something inside the package started to squirm. Before long, an infant-liked creature came out of the box, roaring angrily. Subsequently, a group of infants poured into the room aggressively heading towards me. I discharged, but none of them stopped. Soon I ran out of bullets, so I pulled out my knife, keep killing. When the amount of those creatures started to decrease, another package came out and they increased again……

Finally, I found out that they were not as active as they were when the light spread into the room. I couldn’t laugh yet, there were still two hours before the sun really came out. I had to fight against these bloody fleshes, before dawn……

--

It seems a little bit too long. Please forgive me. I just can't stop writing... (H)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

His name is John.

It was a drizzling night when he came before the tree. He said to the tree, "I want to know what my birth was like." So, in a blinding ray of light, he was sent to the hospital where he was born.

It was also a drizzling night, and he stood before the door of the hospital. He walked into the room with his mother and the doctor who delivered him. Then he saw, his birth. For ten minutes he stood there.

"It's a boy," the doctor said to him, not realizing whence he came in. He simply nodded in reply and came out of the hospital without anyone noticing. Then, in a blinding ray of light, he was before the tree again.

It was a windy evening when he came before the tree. He said to the tree, "I want to know what my infancy was like." So, in a blinding ray of light, he was sent to his house where he spent his infancy.

It was also a windy evening, and he stood before his house. He walked into his house, inside was his mother and his father and him. Then he knew, what his infancy was like. For three years he spent with his family in his house.

"Time flies by, huh? Babies do grow fast, fast..." His father said to him, voice trailing away into a murmur. He simply nodded in reply, and walked out of his house without anyone noticing. Then, in a blinding ray of light, he was before the tree again.

It was raining heavily when he came before the tree. He said to the tree, "I want to know my school life." So, in a blinding ray of light, he was sent to the school where his spent 12 years of school life.

It was also raining heavily, and he stood there, watching himself in the first grade classroom, listening to what the teacher is saying. He found a seat and sat down, listening along with himself. For twelve years he was alongside his younger self, studying and playing and feeling.

"Thank you. You were always with me. You've made me grow a lot." His younger self said to him. He simply nodded in reply, and walked out of his sight. Then, in a blinding ray of light, he was before the tree again.

It was a sunny afternoon when he came before the tree. He said to the tree, "I want to know how my career will be like." So, in a blinding ray of light, he was sent to the door of a famous corporation.

It was also a sunny afternoon, and he stood there, scanning the crowd for himself. He found him soon and followed him into his working seat. For thirty years he lived in the working seat.

"Well, my friend, I am retiring soon. Where will you go after I retire?" His older self asked him, care was in his voice. He simply nodded in reply, and walked out of the building. Then, in a blinding ray of light, he was before the tree again.

It was snowing hard when he came before the tree. He said to the tree, "I want to know what my own family is like." So, in a blinding ray of light, he was sent to his house, living inside himself and his wife and his children.

It was also snowing hard, and he pushed the door into his house. His family greeted him, and welcomed him. For fifty years he spent with his own family.

"You're just like one of us, all these years." His wife said to him. Heart attack stroke the next moment, and her heart never beat again. He walked out of his house without anyone noticing. Then, in a blinding ray of light, he was before the tree again.

It was a cloudy midnight when he came before the tree. He said to the tree, "I want to know my death." So, in a blinding ray of light, he was sent into his room.

It was also a cloudy midnight, and stood there, watching his life fading. His dying self opened his eyes and stared at him. For five minutes they stared each other in the eyes.

"Well... Here you are, at last..." That was his last words. He stood there for five more minutes. Then, in a blinding ray of light, he was before the tree again.

Stars lit the sky, and the moon waxed and waned as time went by. John stood before the tree for years uncounted. His eyes were so deep anyone they will astound who came in eye contact with him.

He said, "I want to know myself." I looked into his thought and brought him here. On this sheet of paper, under my very pen.

"By what means do you want to know yourself?" I wrote.

He was silent.

I twisted my pen and figures of himself in different ages were in his eyes.

He was silent.

"I can show you what life is made up of." I wrote.

With a blast of prismatic flash, essences of life flowed into his mind.

Courage, passion, love, confidence.

Fear, doubt, despair, hatred.

All he knew now.

He was silent.

And then, he whispered, "I know now."

I put my pen down. Never a word came out of his lips afterward.

==============================================

The whole plot I devised on my way home.

Comments welcomed.

Thank you for reading.

Also, I have poor vocab, and poor grammer, so there might be mistakes.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...

喔妹嘎! 說故事大賽 票選活動開始~~!

參賽故事 : John, A Nightmare

John

A Nightmare

請大家為此兩篇參賽故事選出最適合它們的獎項。

2007/01/31投票截止後總結投票結果,三獎項分別取票數最高者,並可擁有該獎項作為頭銜一個月。

同一作品在不同獎項獲得最高票時,時取票數較高之獎項為得獎獎項,其餘獎項由下一名遞補。

有問題請回復~! XD

鏈接文章