【Chat】 A woman named Bakey.... made me angry...

bet you cant recognize german and scandinavan, french, middle eastern, and eastern euro accent, maybe a bit South African...

those accents can be easily identify...

yayy

i cant

cuz i havnt met anyone from there,

i problebly can identify "swedish accent or italian accent"

not sure, cuz he's an "Italian" from "Sweden"

lololol

gets a gayyy accent xDDDDD

(just kidding, dont be too serious boysssss)

at least I know the person is a native american/english or not

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
bet you cant recognize german and scandinavan, french, middle eastern, and eastern euro accent, maybe a bit South African...

those accents can be easily identify...

I can easily recognise German and French accent. Reason being there's enough German and French teacher at my high school (and yes, I've learnt French and German back then)

English, Irish and Scottish I can identify. I can't really tell a Kiwi accent though. South African yes. Can't tell the difference between Canadian and American accent. As for American accent, I can tell if it's Northern or Southern accent (or Texan - haha).

Asian area, yeah, Chinese and Taiwanese I can tell apart. Also can tell Singaporean (or Senglish) accent. Malaysian isn't so different either. (In fact, it's very easy to mimic their accent). Japanese, definitely (heard enough) and these days, probably also Korean since I've heard enough of theirs too (though Koreans usually don't speak English if they can help it = =)

Oh! And of course Indian accent. Not hard to tell apart (and of course there's Australian accent :p) Oh...and there's Canto accent. Hmmmmm - I think that's all I've come in contact with. There's also Indonesian accent but I don't come in contact with them much so probably can't tell that easily.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
yayy

i cant

cuz i havnt met anyone from there,

i problebly can identify "swedish accent or italian accent"

not sure, cuz he's an "Italian" from "Sweden"

lololol

gets a gayyy accent xDDDDD

(just kidding, dont be too serious boysssss)

at least I know the person is a native american/english or not

maybe i can identify "sandwish"

that's the language people come from Republic of Sandwich speaks! :P :D

by the way,"spainish accent" is easy to identify, people speak Spainish may be attracktive

to someone because of it's special pronunciation, so do French!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
maybe i can identify "sandwish"

that's the language people come from Republic of Sandwich speaks! :P :D

haha really funny

did i tell you i can identify bergurs?

by the way,"spainish accent" is easy to identify, people speak Spainish may be attracktive

to someone because of it's special pronunciation, so do French!

thankyou =)

I know im adorable x]]

hola ,

mui bien xd xd xd xd

hasta luego

bonjour,

je suis leigh xd xd xd

hahhahahha call me a ....arrogant kid (?)

well actually they are all i know :E :P

i can speak a bit spanish lolz

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
....... Also can tell Singaporean (or Senglish) accent. Malaysian isn't so different either. (In fact, it's very easy to mimic their accent). ....

once i tried to speak singaporean after watching the movie-"小孩不笨"

people there usually emphasizes the last word in a sentence that is not easy to mimic!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

...thankyou =)

I know im adorable x]]

hola ,

mui bien xd xd xd xd

hasta luego

bonjour,

je suis leigh xd xd xd

well, i know a little Frence but not spainish...

and allow me to tell you that at this moment you should say

"bon soir" instead of "bon jour"[c]

"bon soir" is what we say "good evening" and "bon jour" is "good morning"

and you can say "bonne nuit" to your families when you go to bed|-)

"bonne nuit"="good night"

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
well, i know a little Frence but not spainish...

and allow me to tell you that at this moment you should say

"bon soir" instead of "bon jour"[c]

"bon soir" is what we say "good evening" and "bon jour" is "good morning"

and you can say "bonne nuit" to your families when you go to bed|-)

"bonne nuit"="good night"

merci =]]

lolzz

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
I can easily recognise German and French accent. Reason being there's enough German and French teacher at my high school (and yes, I've learnt French and German back then)

English, Irish and Scottish I can identify. I can't really tell a Kiwi accent though. South African yes. Can't tell the difference between Canadian and American accent. As for American accent, I can tell if it's Northern or Southern accent (or Texan - haha).

Asian area, yeah, Chinese and Taiwanese I can tell apart. Also can tell Singaporean (or Senglish) accent. Malaysian isn't so different either. (In fact, it's very easy to mimic their accent). Japanese, definitely (heard enough) and these days, probably also Korean since I've heard enough of theirs too (though Koreans usually don't speak English if they can help it = =)

Oh! And of course Indian accent. Not hard to tell apart (and of course there's Australian accent :p) Oh...and there's Canto accent. Hmmmmm - I think that's all I've come in contact with. There's also Indonesian accent but I don't come in contact with them much so probably can't tell that easily.

hahaha, it's good hear someone can identify those accents like i can :)

So... what about people like ummmmmmmm Samoa Islands?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 3 months later...

She is such a rude person!!!!!

You should have backed up for yourself! People used to make rude comments about my food. I get so angry! I fire sarcastic comments back. If you don't stand up for yourself, people will just think you're easy to get and bully you constantly.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入