【Chat】Let's play a game!

DO whatever I have throught,it really depends on which conditions I got.

downstairs,ladys or gentlemen:

Q:what shall I do when it seems that I have offended someone within chating who is a female and then comes form (台南). the current situation is no matter what I say no matter how I beseeching her, entreating her for mercy,there's still on reply from her.It really tortured me for a long period.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 回覆 209
  • Created
  • 最後回覆

Top Posters In This Topic

get over it, find a new friend to chat, this is what i will do

sometimes people just like to enjoy the feeling that you try to apologize or do whatever just to say you're sorry. i have a catfight with one of the korean girls in my school. and bad enough, my korean friends are so "kind" that they translated every single bad words from that girl, which really hurt me. first, just like you, i sought every method to please her. eventually, i give up. and guess what? one day, she just walked to me and ask me to help her with her HW. pretty nice of me that i still help her.

next: which one do you prefer to write a report for, an essays full of fency words or simple poems but with deep meaning?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

ANS:I can't ensure that the majoy idea in your post I have realised accurately.I supposed you meaning translated into Chinese generalized (有備無患). So I make out my reply along this direction.

Since everything is changing ,no one will constantly invariability.From my view I think everything which is schemed in advance may not be perfect when it is enforcementing,I do suggest that you are in need of adapt youself to changing circumstances.

Q:My Yahoo Messenger is run short of sufficient friends,to tell the truth I only got two listed.May you add me and as my third friends listed on my Yahoo Messenger . If you pleased to do that ,my identity has shown below

[email protected]

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
ANS:I can't ensure that the majoy idea in your post I have realised accurately.I supposed you meaning translated into Chinese generalized (有備無患). So I make out my reply along this direction.

ANS: i don't use YH so often as i did before, so .... you can add me if you want ([email protected]) but i probably won't be online

Q: what do you think "it's better to be safe than being sorry" means?

i found it in an english practice test, and i'm really comfused by its meaning right now. SOS 0_o

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

A: Not really. My speaking sucks><

Well I mean my tongue always got stuck while talking to people who speak English as their first language. But then I can speak fluently in front of most of the international students, LOL, and yeah, I still have Chinese accents, and I cant really pronounce some words accuratelyT.T

Q: Isnt it weird? Especially for a guy who has been here for more than one and half years?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

ME ME ME ME and it's like 5:30 am here in fxxking Nebraska!

Oh my god, why must i working on this crappy book review about the stupid crusaders! just super obsessed Christians tried to free Jerusalem....

Q: Oatmeal or cereal

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

well .... sorry to say this, i think she's just kidding and the question she wrote after is probably for you :P

but you can always look forward to something~

Q: i made an american guy memorize a 10-lined sympton of an STI in my health&fitness class by the excuse that i couldn't pronounce most of the words in it. in fact, i just didn't want to memorize those words in 10 minutes. there were 3 other international students in my class. two of them didn't even say a word during presentation, since there are 3 people in their group. another one, surprisingly, he did the most wicked sympton part. should i say that i'm sorry to my partner? (btw, our sympton is the longest one within all the STI and included a lot of medical terms)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Ans:It seems that I have got such experiences rarely.Pehaps,this situation caused that our families often use the pesticide and at the same time do a lot of protective measures.

SO it is very seldom for me to see a Mosquito,so the adventure I have experienced rarely.

Q:what do you think of the eunuch usurped the power especially in Ming dynasty

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

an embarrassment, but it was also a great idea to control people...

I think it was awkward, complicated process...

Q: should I get syndicated by a certain online column? I write football and basketball(euro football not that USrubbish

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...

I think less than ten times?

I can't really count it, because my sister study there so some times

I will go and meet her, but not that often : )

Q: when you break up with your girl friend

how would you do to let her know you still love her and

still want tobe together?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Q: when you break up with your girl friend

how would you do to let her know you still love her and

still want tobe together?

「tobe 」it seems a spelling mistake

presumably,I will tell her face to face that I still have an affection towards her.if her pleased to give me another chance. I shall take an oath to the heaven that I will love her entire life.

downstairs:what is your comment on taiwan applied for a membership of world health organization

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入