【Question】Can you help me?

Well...I have seen the rules recently. And I don't think the issue I have written disobey it.

I want a kind of pen with the function, translation, such as the things(http://www.penpower.net/taiwan/5_0product/5_5/5_5pro.html).

And I have searched the auction market of Yahoo!.

However, it is beyond my budget.T_T

Given that I am a college student(althouth I haven't changed my title yet= =') and have to read lots of books in English, I consider the pen to be very useful.

If you have one and are willing to sell it to me, please contact with me.

I don't mind whether it is a new pen or a second-hand one.

My email:[email protected]

Thank you!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

buy a translater, it is much more convenient and beneficial. i was going to buy a pen like that few years ago. then i found out that it can only be used in limited time and the words aren't as much as the translater. consider that you're a college student, i don't even think a translater is enough for you. besides, most translator company provide a free update service online right now. in a long term, your money will pay off.

if you still insist on translater pen, go to eBay, i think they have some bargains

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

(Poor English)

Sorry, but I want to directly tell you the truth.

This kind of product isn't as useful as what you think about.

When the system scanning the words on the paper, it usually unable to correctly read the complete words.

Another, the grammar of English is extemely different with Chinese

The product can't translate the English sentence into clearly, correctly Chinese sentence.

So...

I sincerely advise you that do your best on learning English.

Using the product will never improve your language ability.

If you really insist of buying it, not to be so impetuous.

It would never be late before you enter the college.

I believe that the price and function will be better than now after several years!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Hmmmmm - interesting product.

However, as ShadowCat had said, the translation is probably not that great at all. Considering google themselves are still perfecting the art of translation between languages (especially English to Chinese and vice versa), I doubt this particular product will be any good either. Just study hard or use Google translator if you need to (warning though - it's not great and won't be for a few years)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

well...

I don't need the function of translation on(?) a whole sentence. I just want to improve the efficiency while reading English book.

Take an example, if I have read a word above me, I turn to the real dictionary or a virtual one on the Internet. After understanding the new word, I will loose my way. That is to say, I have to spend another 15 seconds to find where I have reached. After finding where to continue reading, I will loose a bit of the whole meaning of the new word. And I will loose the consistency between forwards and afterwards.

Ms.Janet, may I ask you when you will come home?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

maybe going out or hitting on you? Ha ha jkjk

I have never really used an translator before, just that's just an easy way to figure something out... I still prefer the actual dictionary.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
I don't need the function of translation on(?) a whole sentence. I just want to improve the efficiency while reading English book.

Take an example, if I have read a word above me, I turn to the real dictionary or a virtual one on the Internet. After understanding the new word, I will loose my way. That is to say, I have to spend another 15 seconds to find where I have reached. After finding where to continue reading, I will loose a bit of the whole meaning of the new word. And I will loose the consistency between forwards and afterwards.

Well, the downside of this product (from what I can tell - never seen or use one) is you might become too reliant on it. Here's the thing: DON'T use the dictionary when you're reading. If you want to check up what certain words mean, do it AFTER you've finished the book so it doesn't disrupt the language flow. Or, read one paragraph at a time then check the dictionary for the words you don't know AFTER you've finished reading the paragraph. Or get a highlighter and highlight the words you don't know as you read then go back and search the definitions in one go.

P.S. "loose meaning" should be "lose meaning". "Loose" is the opposite of "tight". Different words.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Well, the downside of this product (from what I can tell - never seen or use one) is you might become too reliant on it. Here's the thing: DON'T use the dictionary when you're reading. If you want to check up what certain words mean, do it AFTER you've finished the book so it doesn't disrupt the language flow. Or, read one paragraph at a time then check the dictionary for the words you don't know AFTER you've finished reading the paragraph. Or get a highlighter and highlight the words you don't know as you read then go back and search the definitions in one go.

P.S. "loose meaning" should be "lose meaning". "Loose" is the opposite of "tight". Different words.

Thank you for correcting me.

But I have a problem.

More often than not, I can't understand the meaning if I don't check the keyword above me.

And I think the suggestion not to use a dictionary while reading is good for English improvement, but not for textbook-reading. Is this right?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

I never use the dictionary while reading....EVER. You will understand the word naturally if you come across it enough times while reading.

As for textbooks, try copying all the vocabulary you don't know with the definitions on a piece of paper before studying the unit. That's what our science teacher told us to do.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入