【Question】Do you agree to commit suicide~??

Well, yeah, I kinda agree with Janet S.'s opinions.

But the thing is that living with pains and sorrows is always stronger than death, especially committing suicide, it never helps anyone. I mean it may "rescue" you from the harsh situation, but guess what, you have no more oppotunities to do anything else such as solving problems and proving yourself to be competent. In my personal view I simply think people who killed themselves are just immature and they probably dont have much courage and determination to get through their hard times. Some people considered themselves as trifles, and it's completely wrong if they just commit suicide. If you are alive then you have sufficient chances to prove your importance. Same as forsaking lives by facing continuous failures, including any kind of problems.

I remember in Chinese there's a phrase like "留得青山在,不怕沒柴燒。(I know this forum allows English only, but I honestly dont know how to translate that into English:P )" And it's exactly what I wanna say. Live's not very long, so enjoy it as much as you can and leave with nothing but satisfied smile:)

Well, live as you die, and die as you live. DON'T tell me you had thought of committing suicide before!!!!!! I hate hearing that, lol, we all should smile brightly:DDD

omg, please forgive me for posting this irritating tirade, I am probably too angry and serious about this issue:P

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

To me, the answer is definitely no.

Although i don't love my life and sometimes i think i am living with a lot of pain,

i still won't end my life by committing suicide.

I believe that only if we are alive can miracles happen.

That's the reason why i can still live with pain.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Maybe you have your answer, I would give my advice depend on your mind.

Sometimes,we will lose the hope we seize.

The goal in the future just like a dream.

We can't help asking ourselves:"WHAT IS THE TRUTH?WHERE IS THE DOCK TO TAKE A BREATH?"

There is only an answer you own in your heart, and nothing can't discourage you.I believe,and I wish you had found it.

But I hope,not the suicide.

You know,all people on earth must get involved in persuing an answer to let themselves survive from time to time.

If you ask me what is your answer?

Well,I have a little wary of talking about it.But I have my answer,the only one.

Would you like to know?

That's all,please forgive my immature English compositions.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

why I breath? Well it's a simple question but sometimes it's hard to answer it:P

I breath because I am alive, I breath because I dont wanna lose my breath

XD

seriously, committing suicide is pointless. For me, I swear I would never do that, and wish you guys have the same thoughts, lol

dude, live's freaking joyful and hopeful, isnt it?

Living in the world is one of the most wonderful things I can think of now.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

the only thing i disagree about is most christian think the person who comomits suicide is going directly to hell. for me, it's just ridiculous.

my dad once asked me would i suicide when i suffer on a great pain after we watch a movie about suicide. without thinking, i answered no, since i don't have the gut to swallow pills or cut my wrist, not even self-abuse. believe or not, some girls in my previous school cut their legs just for the pressure from life.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
i have a question .... if it's illegal, who are you going to punish?

Well, ISTR reading something about suicide. If you fail to do that and get caught, you may be in jail - not sure about whether the same thing happens in Taiwan though.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

I don't agree.

People should learn that there are consequences for their actions and more importantly, they should learn how to handle it.

In my opinion, people who are suicidal, are either mentally disabled or desperate. They should get medical attention and psychological help.

Personally, I believe that people who actually commits suicides are totally pathetic!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 1 month later...
Nowadays, commit suicide has become fashion and fashion

do you agree about this solution method~??

You say fashion?

You know what, it is a consequence that the affluents and the poors have gain more barriers, and people can not help themselves trying to turn over.

I don't agree about it, but speaking frankly, I perceive many people as sacrifices for the compulsive environment.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入