【Chat】I first write an essay...

No pain no gain

It's an rainy day today.I'm so borinng all the day.As a result,I decide to clean my mess desk.In the proccess of cleaning,I find a thing that is my valuable flute.The flute has been gone for lnog time ,At that time,I was crying loudly to enough to break door.Now,I get it again,I hope I can carefully protect it.At the time, I blow a beautiful song with the flute with a good mood. I want you to be here very much.It's simple like an heaven.

In the evening, I simply write down my happyness to share everyone.And the today knowledge gained is no pain no gain.If I didn't clean the desk,I would have not found the flute,did it?

:$:$:$↑It's my first to write an essay.How do you feel after look it? If I wrote wrong santence or garmmar, you could cerrect it please.that will is my next essay's notice goal .thank everyone. :$:$:$

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Yes...

I am feeling that feel.Every time when I disappeared something,but I can't find it I was so sad.Even I find anywhere,I almost can't catch it!But in the future,if I try to clean my room,I almost can find the thing that I miss.I will so happy!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
No pain no gain

It's an rainy day today.I'm so borinng all the day.As a result,I decide to clean my mess desk.In the proccess of cleaning,I find a thing that is my valuable flute.The flute has been gone for lnog time ,At that time,I was crying loudly to enough to break door.Now,I get it again,I hope I can carefully protect it.At the time, I blow a beautiful song with the flute with a good mood. I want you to be here very much.It's simple like an heaven.

In the evening, I simply write down my happyness to share everyone.And the today knowledge gained is no pain no gain.If I didn't clean the desk,I would have not found the flute,did it?

:$:$:$↑It's my first to write an essay.How do you feel after look it? If I wrote wrong santence or garmmar, you could cerrect it please.that will is my next essay's notice goal .thank everyone. :$:$:$

Recommend using past tense for describing events.

spelling: boring, process, long, happiness.

"I'm so bored". If you're boring it's like you're a nerd or something like that.

"Therefore...". "As a result" sounds formal.

"messy desk", adjective.

"I find a thing: my valuable flute" or "I find my valuable flute"

"when just I lost it, I cried loud enough to break door." "At that time" is not exactly an English equivalent of "當時", the sentence you have have it's subject "the flute", not "when it was lost"

"Now that I get it back"

I don't understand what is the time you're at.

"play a beautiful song" you don't blow a flute.

simple like an heaven? I never heard of such usage.

simply write down...? The meaning is weird, you mean you sketch it?(I'm not sure if "sketch" is the right word though...)

"The knowledge gained today is..."

"wouldn't have found the flute, right?"

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Recommend using past tense for describing events.

spelling: boring' date=' process, long, happiness.

"I'm so [i']bored". If you're boring it's like you're a nerd or something like that.

"Therefore...". "As a result" sounds formal.

"messy desk", adjective.

"I find a thing: my valuable flute" or "I find my valuable flute"

"when just I lost it, I cried loud enough to break door." "At that time" is not exactly an English equivalent of "當時", the sentence you have have it's subject "the flute", not "when it was lost"

"Now that I get it back"

I don't understand what is the time you're at.

"play a beautiful song" you don't blow a flute.

simple like an heaven? I never heard of such usage.

simply write down...? The meaning is weird, you mean you sketch it?(I'm not sure if "sketch" is the right word though...)

"The knowledge gained today is..."

"wouldn't have found the flute, right?"

To Dear Yel D'ohan :

thank you to correct my mistakes.After you remind to me,I find many faults in the essay. I hope myself to write down other articles next time,I will be carefully to notice the grammar .:$

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入