【討論】陳冠希在香港開記者會交侍事宜

以下是他的英文聲明全文

Today I have come back to Hong Kong to stand before you and account for myself. I have never escaped from my responsibility. During the past few weeks, I have been with my mother and my family and my loved ones to show support and care and at the same time to have them support and care for me.

I admit that most of the photos being circulated on the Internet were taken by me. But these photos are very private and have not been shown to people and are never intended to be shown to anyone. These photos were stolen from me illegally and distributed without my consent.

There is no doubt whoever obtained these photos have them uploaded on the Internet with malicious and deliberate intent. This matter has deteriorated to the extent that society as a whole has been affected by this. In this regard, I am deeply saddened. I would like now to apologize to all the people for all the suffering that has been caused and the problems that have arisen from this. I would like to apologize to all the ladies and to all their families for any harm or hurt that they have been feeling. I am sorry. I would like to also apologize to my mother and my father for the pain and suffering I have caused them during the past few weeks. Most importantly, I would like to say sorry to all the people of Hong Kong. I give my apology sincerely to you all, unreservedly and with my heart.

I know young people in Hong Kong look up to many figures in our society. And in this regard, I have failed. I failed as a role model. However, I wish this matter will teach everyone a lesson. To all the young people in our community, let this be a lesson for you all. This is not an example to be set for you.

During my time away, I have made an important decision. I will whole-heartedly fulfill all commitments that I have to date. But after that, I decided to step away from the Hong Kong entertainment industry. I have decided to do this to give myself an opportunity to heal myself and to search my soul. I will dedicate my time to charity and community work within the next few months. I will be away from Hong Kong entertainment industry indefinitely. There is no time frame.

I have been assisting the police since the first day the photos were published and I will continue to assist them. After this press con., I have obligation to help them with their investigation and hope that this case can end soon as everyone I think has the same wish.

I would like to use this opportunity to thank the police for their hard work on this case. Thank you. I believe everyone's priority now (and) my priority now is to stop the suffering and pain, for not letting this...we do not want to let this situation become more out of control. We need to protect all the innocents and all the young from matters like this. In this regard, I have instructed my lawyers to do everything possible within the law to protect all the innocents, victims of this case. I believe that a press statement is being issued as we speak on what my lawyers have advised me to do.

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone for coming here today and listening to what I have to say. I would like to also apologize once again to all the ladies and their families, my family and to everyone in Hong Kong and everyone in our society. I am deeply saddened by this. And I apologize to everyone (who) has to go through this. I would like to also thank you for giving me this opportunity to say what I have wanted to say all along in my heart.

I hope, after today, I can have your forgiveness. With regard to this case, with everything, everything that has happened, I am deeply sorry. I hope you all accept my apology and give me a chance.

Thank you.

六分鐘說了十數次道歉 他也算是個敢做敢當的男人了

唉~可惜演藝圈又少了一位帥哥

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

演藝圈又少了一個花花公子+沒人品的有錢人家闊小子

他還要去從事慈善活動來漂白

這都是他的律師一手幫他定的策略

亂搞男女關係還搞這麼大

更可恥的事還在節目中騙人,說自己不搞男女關係

這個人的人格根本就有問題

現在幾句道歉就想了事

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

我覺得這樣Edison真的很可憐...

愛怎麼拍怎麼做...是他跟女星們的自由..那並不犯法

他跟女星們的私生活實在沒必要被拿來大作文章

如果他們都同意拍下這些照片...

(目前還沒有女星說是被偷拍的不是嗎!?)

大眾又憑什麼責備Edison呢?

再說, 那些照片又不是Edison自己流出去的

反觀, 那散佈照片的始作俑者, 他(他們)

受到譴責了嗎? 錯是錯在竊取照片的人不是嗎!?

再者, 有些批評Edison的人, 如果也跟他們的另一半拍下類似的照片...

也是他們的自由~沒人有權力說他們的不是...

那他們又憑什麼去批判呢?將心比心吧...

---------------------------

從他的道歉中...

真的可以看到他的懊悔以及誠意...

也請那些不諒解的人們給他一次機會吧!!!

純粹個人的感想罷了....

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

或許跟所有「犯錯」的名流公眾人物一樣 陳冠希也是不斷自責、道歉、感謝和許諾

其經典台詞即可儲存建檔複製轉貼重播 交給下一位色膳腥社交圈的懺情告白者

但是換個角度想 比起余祥銓慣用的「崩潰」招數 他的表現總顯得較有誠意吧

更何況 我實在看不出他有什麼錯需要道歉 說他私生活不檢點?

看看美國那些琳賽羅涵與小甜甜布蘭尼 陳冠希只能說是小巫見大巫吧

(還是就像炭烤魚講的西方演藝圈太開放了?)

說他教壞小孩?拜託~網路資料可比陳的還辛辣咧

更何況未來的主人翁是家長可以24小時監控的嗎..怕教壞小孩去討伐杜正勝還比較實在吧!

若硬要說他犯了什麼錯 恐怕就是他家電腦沒有裝防火牆吧

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

主要還是工程師的問題吧

明明就刪了

還把他復原

自己看完就算了

還傳出來

陳冠希怎樣是他自由吧:)

不犯法

也不是他自己乾願把照片拿出來的

反觀是那個工程師

作了缺德事情

卻都是陳冠希跟其他女星遭到懲罰

話說陳冠希很帥欸XD

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
我們英文老師推薦我們去看他的道歉影片....

因為.....他的說話速度很適合練習聽力一ˇ一"

英聽練習

愛怎麼拍怎麼做...是他跟女星們的自由..那並不犯法

這真是全天下男人都很容易犯的錯,不過還好都是做,拍的人並不多==

我是覺得做錯事並不是不可原諒,道歉以後給他機會,看他接下來做了哪些事,這些應該才是最重要的吧

所以若是後續都沒有大錯再發生,也不用說什麼要他去做公益活動,我覺得光是[知道改進],這點就該支持一下了

剛剛去YouTube上面看過了其他評論,其實也都是認為說只要把事情交代清楚就可以了,何況其實這也不算是犯錯,基本上是雙方你情我願的,我的想法也差不多是這樣~

Well, at least he apologized and admitted what he had done. I mean, lots of people take erotic pictures and it's not that big of a deal, so good on him for apologizing for basically doing nothing wrong. I mean Paris Hilton made a sex tape and she became famous, and yet, he gets in shit for this?

最後兩句請自動忽略,這不是一個好的說法==

See, in someplace else, this wouldn't be a big deal. However in Hong Kong the image of these "idols" are everything. And to the impressionable fans in Hong Kong, what the "idols" do are everything. He didn't do anything wrong intentionally, yet his carelessness caused a huge commotion in Hong Kong and revealed the ugly "immoral" side of the entertainment business.You may not agree with how he is seen as in the wrong, but the values are different in Hong Kong.

既然事情出來了,道歉就行,他需要道這麼多歉只是因為他是公眾人物而已

He didn't distribute these pics. So what exactly did he do wrong that he has to apologize? Unintentionally helping to destroy the fake image Gillian had and exposing her as a hypocrite?
鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

我從小到大最喜歡的男星就是陳冠希,看他離去,其實有點不捨。

陳冠希錯了嗎?他錯了嗎?

因為他是個公眾人物,就必須虛偽的扮成大家仰慕的對象,擁有大家仰慕的特質。

這個社會最根本的錯,是思想,是價值觀,是一些似是而非、積非成是的現世道德。

僅此而爾。

我不想做些無意義的辯白和批評,每個人都有他的思想自由。

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
我陳冠希錯了嗎?他錯了嗎?

看到這句話讓我想到陳X扁xd

我也認為陳冠希沒有錯

基本上他最嚴重也只能說男女關係分不清

他愛拍什麼照片都是他的自由

而且顯然女方也沒有反對

錯是錯在媒體

竟然不尋求陳冠希的同意

到處散布照片

就算是把色情的部分切掉

那又怎樣???

你們剝奪了一個人的權利哪

陳冠希 現在是不得不退

看看他現在這樣子要怎麼在香港的演藝圈繼續跟其他人互動呢???

他心裡頭一定很悔恨 我相信 而且會悔恨一輩子

做公益 就是為了彌補他自己心裡的痛

陳冠希很帥而且演技很好

他退出香港演藝圈我很惋惜

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

錯根本就不在他..

為演藝圈損失這麼好的藝人而感到難過..

我朋友的公民老師說..

他根本沒犯法..那些女星也是

就算沒出來道歉也是理所當然..

有站出來道歉已經是很不錯了..

媒體一再的撕裂那傷口不覺得很過分嗎?

還有那些女星以後說不定都嫁不出去了..

就算可以嫁..他們的小孩要怎麼面對這件事..

真正該受到譴責的是工程師..

看過就算了..還把照片傳出來..

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

英聽練習

這真是全天下男人都很容易犯的錯,不過還好都是做,拍的人並不多==

我是覺得做錯事並不是不可原諒,道歉以後給他機會,看他接下來做了哪些事,這些應該才是最重要的吧

所以若是後續都沒有大錯再發生,也不用說什麼要他去做公益活動,我覺得光是[知道改進],這點就該支持一下了

"這真是全天下男人都很容易犯的錯"

......這句是經典  常聽到哩~~~= ="

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

他道歉於否,是不是退出演藝圈我是一點都不在乎,因為我不喜歡笨的人,尤其是笨到傷害別人的人.

從他是演藝人員且走偶像路線的角度來看,他付出的這些代價算是便宜他了,因為公眾人物是有社會道德責任的,其實我覺得錯的人不只是他,那些兩腿開開給他拍照女名人也一樣有錯,嚴重缺乏警覺心還有…沒有職業道德嗎?因此現在不能嫁入豪門,男友跟她要分手都是正常的,是我也不可能娶這種女人或是交往,所以這些人阿,我也只能說是活該.

不過有一點想法是我沒想通的,這傢伙引起這麼大的事件,社會付出的成本這麼多,例如公僕的大動作等等,這要算是他的錯,還是社會本身的問題,如果這是他的錯,他的道歉就是合理的,可是以他沒犯罪,只是笨到傷害別人外加缺乏危機意識的角度來看,我是覺得這只是社會的問題,可是…我覺得社會的利益是凌駕在人的某一些權利之上的,例如很吵的高鐵要蓋在我家附近,我也只能摸摸鼻子給他蓋,究竟一個人的無心之錯製造了社會問題,是那個人的錯還是社會本身該去吸收他的錯誤呢?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入