【閒聊專區】喔耶!全世界的人都來聊天嘿!認親, 閒聊, 胡說八道.....統統歡迎!!

hahaha

this is actually the first time i came to this chat chat section of the board...

really...interesting --girl's "size" and basketball

well, i have to say that American size and Asian sizes are measured on different scales...

about three years ago, my friend and i went to Victoria's secret to shop for bras...

some of them are cute but after they measured our sizes, we could barely fit the sizes...

my friend was really skinny--she had a 70 D in Taiwanese scale

but no bras fitted her -- "70 D" (in cm) is equivalent to "32 D" (in inches) in Taiwan but she had to wear 31 A in America that time and the smallest bra they had was a 32 A

I was not as skinny but mine dropped two cups as well...

I don't think D in Taiwanese perspective is considered small, but America's C is really really BIG -- i think its at least equal to Taiwan's E

those are really HUGE...

but for the past 2 days, i got stuck in Boston and had to buy some clean clothes to change, so I went to Victoria's secret and found that they've actually changed a bit

The size I bought in Boston fits the size I wear in Taiwan...

(it's really weird because my size dropped during the past three years according to Taiwanese scale while my size in America increased)

anyway...i think its about the model you're wearing

they have newer ones that are more comfortable; some even put "push-up" cushions inside the bras, just like bras in Taiwan!

not only bras...

jeans sizes are different as well

I used to wear size 1 when I first came, but after gaining 20 pounds, I switched to size 3, which is about 27-28 low rise in Taiwan

In Taiwan, the biggest size for girls in department stores is about 27 to 28, sometimes 29

if those sizes are still too small, girls have to buy guys' sizes...

but in America, the average size for girls is about 5 to 7

Americans are generally bigger than Asians...

It's hard to get both "curve" and "skinniness."

Guys, don't be that mean la...haha

i hope my explanation can help to clarify the "size" issue XD

Janet: Don't worry! Its still growing :)

Some people still grow in their 20's so don't worry! :)

And plus...most people have to choose one or another

either you want to have curve and not skinny or being skinny but no curves

The breast region is mostly fat, so, in most case, if you lose/gain weight, the size will change

cheer up! you can always find a dress :)

don't try the completely "open-top" ones...those require bigger cup sizes to hold the dresses

try the ones with stripes that cross your shoulders or neck..

so that the stripes can hold the dress for you and you are able to put some extras in your bra :)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 回覆 200
  • Created
  • 最後回覆

Top Posters In This Topic

訪客
這個主題現在已關閉,不能再回覆。