【英美語文】can someone correct my grammer?

The book Lord of the flies which written by William Golding. In the book there is character called Jack who desire for power. Jack is violent person who symbolize savagery.

Jack shows that he is a cruel and savage person from the beginning in the book. For example: “Then one of the boy flopped on his face in the sand and the line broke up. They heaved the fallen boy to the platform and let him lie. Merridew, his eyes staring, made the best of a bad job. All right then, Sit down. Let him alone. But Merridew. He’s always throwing a faint, said Marridew. He did in Gib; and Addis; and at matins over the precentor” (Golding Pg.20) This indicated that one of the choir boy fainted and other people is trying to help him but jack shows no sympathy. The worse of all, he orders choir boys to leave the boy who fainted alone; his order shows his savage behavior. In the end, Jack said he’s always throwing a faint that points out that he doesn’t care of that boy’s health at all. Furthermore, “I ought to be chief said Jack with simple arrogance, because I’m chapter chorister and head boy. I can sing C sharp.” (Golding Pg.22) This shows clearly that Jack is so arrogant that he thinks he is better than everyone else. This also proves Jack is a savage dictator that he doesn’t ask for anyone’s opinions then he yells out that he should be the chief. In addition, “We don’t want you” said Jack flatly” (Golding Pg.24) This quote let us see that jack is an inhumane person. He treated Piggy coldly. As the matter of fact Piggy was intimidated by Jack at the beginning because of Jack’s savage and ruthless behavior toward the choir.

Jack represents the uncivilized society that he thinks everyone so obey him no matter what. He acts like an untamed lion toward other child. There is no doubt that Jack’s symbol is savagery

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
The book Lord of the flies which written by William Golding. In the book there is character called Jack who desire for power. Jack is violent person who symbolize savagery.

Jack shows that he is a cruel and savage person from the beginning in the book. For example: “Then one of the boy flopped on his face in the sand and the line broke up. They heaved the fallen boy to the platform and let him lie. Merridew, his eyes staring, made the best of a bad job. All right then, Sit down. Let him alone. But Merridew. He’s always throwing a faint, said Marridew. He did in Gib; and Addis; and at matins over the precentor” (Golding Pg.20) This indicated that one of the choir boy fainted and other people is trying to help him but jack shows no sympathy. The worse of all, he orders choir boys to leave the boy who fainted alone; his order shows his savage behavior. In the end, Jack said he’s always throwing a faint that points out that he doesn’t care of that boy’s health at all. Furthermore, “I ought to be chief said Jack with simple arrogance, because I’m chapter chorister and head boy. I can sing C sharp.” (Golding Pg.22) This shows clearly that Jack is so arrogant that he thinks he is better than everyone else. This also proves Jack is a savage dictator that he doesn’t ask for anyone’s opinions then he yells out that he should be the chief. In addition, “We don’t want you” said Jack flatly” (Golding Pg.24) This quote let us see that jack is an inhumane person. He treated Piggy coldly. As the matter of fact Piggy was intimidated by Jack at the beginning because of Jack’s savage and ruthless behavior toward the choir.

Jack represents the uncivilized society that he thinks everyone so obey him no matter what. He acts like an untamed lion toward other child. There is no doubt that Jack’s symbol is savagery

I made it smoother... not sure if i screwed up the original meaning or not...= =""

In the book Lord of the Flies, written by William Golding, is a character called Jack who desires for power. Jack is a violent person who symbolizes savagery.

As for the middle paragraph...you should include the punctuations, it's hard to understand otherwise.

Jack represents the uncivilized side of society and he thinks everyone should obey him no matter what. He acts like an untamed lion towards other children. There is no doubt that Jack is a symbol of savagery

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入