【Chat】Honoured the government of Australia

Before long ,i have read a piece of news from BBC news . It told me that

“Foreign Minister Stephen Smith said the vessels would collect evidence to assess whether legal action could be taken against the whalers.

Australia would also lead a formal international protest against Japan over the issue, the minister said.”

What a great action it is ! As a consequence the jap government has been forced to stopped this cruel inhumane hunt of an innocent creature . Therefore It halps to save many vulnerable hampbacks'life and to give the people around the world a vivid ,colorful,fantastic environment to live. Whereby from the bottom of my heart I thanked the Australia government and all of Australians. And I regarding everyone amid you as the most kindness and goodness people in my heart .

I prey the god will bless you , sincerely.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
As a consequence the jap government has been forced to stopped this cruel inhumane hunt of an innocent creature . Therefore It halps to save many vulnerable hampbacks'life and to give the people around the world a vivid ,colorful,fantastic environment to live. Whereby from the bottom of my heart I thanked the Australia government and all of Australians. And I regarding everyone amid you as the most kindness and goodness people in my heart .

As a consequence, the Japanese government has been forced to stop this cruel and inhumane hunt of innocent creatures. It will help save many vulnerable Humpbacks' lives and will give people around the world a vivid, colorful and fantastic environment to live in. From the bottom of my heart, I thank the Australia government and all Australians and regard everyone among you as the kindest and best people in my heart.

PS. Guessing the last sentence as to what you mean.

Before long

Recently is probably better here.

prey

Pray

Reply to post:

Errrr.....thank you? o.0

Wait, we finally stopped the Japanese? Kudos on the info. Now it's time for me to google up related news and read the full story. Thank you.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think we really won....

http://www.smh.com.au/news/whale-watch/japan-must-stop-taking-the-minke/2008/01/20/1200764074897.html

Oh, and that's an opinion article. Just that it mentioned Japan will be able to hunt 50 whales this year on per year (or something along those lines)

Oh, and anyone heard about the 2 whale hunting protesters was tied to the Japanese whaling ship for about 2 days? The news went all out here for that....

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入