買一台小電視啊﹦﹦...

不然也可以上網看,

電視又不是貴得不像話..

嘖嘖,我已經習慣在網路上Shopping了,

通常一逛就是一整天。

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 4 weeks later...
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊 我接下來的三四年可能都回不去.................

悲哀啊T.T

=[ 我有很多朋友都好幾年不能回去耶

不過他們是因為兵役

天阿我10個月不回去就受不了了

我現在就好想回去喔~還有67天 X]

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 months later...
那是你碰巧遇到的人吧?哪有可能都這樣 = =|||

澳洲, 當然, 不是全好 (dealing with culture conflict - sometimes that is, or trying to explain to people the difference between China and Taiwan can get tedious)

I think we can say:In ancient culture and ethnic , we are the same as China.

But in morden soiety and morden culture,we're much better than Cina.

Also, politically,Taiwan and China are two different countries,and Taiwanese will never wish to be a part of China.

如果這樣他們還是聽不懂,剩下的就從咱們祖先從東南沿海或民國38年來台的經過細說從頭吧xd

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

I think we can say:In ancient culture and ethnic , we are the same as China.

Also, politically,Taiwan and China are two different countries,and Taiwanese will never wish to be a part of China.

Hmmm - I don't actually share that opinion so I can't really say that. You can say that if you want. (and I'm not going into political correctness 'cause I can be here all day and this is certainly not the place)

What I usually say is Taiwan's this island next to China. Mainland China's ruled by Communist China as everyone know and Taiwan's ruled under democracy. Put it simply, Mainland's communist version of China and Taiwan's democracy version of China.

That's the easiest way (and most politically correct as far as I can tell) to sum it up I think without going into any stupid two strait problems, cultural identity yadda yadda 'cause all of that is debatable and I leave that as an extension to the conversation (which will no doubt become interesting).

P.S. DON'T start any political debate here >_>

In ancient culture and ethnic , we are the same as China.

I think you're trying to say, when China's under imperialism, Taiwan and China's the same culturally and ethnically.

HOWEVER, even THAT'S debateable considering the fact that Taiwanese Aborigines are different culturally and ethnically. I point this out simply because I'm extremely particular in these kind of details and don't like generalising. At this point, this is where I start explaining when the first Han Chinese started migrating to Taiwan so, EXCLUDING Taiwanese Aborigines, most Taiwanese are Chinese (or Han Chinese) according to the composition of our DNA. Culturally, doing this period, yes, we're the "same"......though considering different parts of China all have their own distinct culture so even THIS piece of fact is debatable.....and by now I think some of you probably realise, it's only tedious for me because I care too much of these little details (but by no means do I find them irrelevant). ^.^|||

Spelling mistakes:

modern

society

China

Comment no. 1: Don't start a sentence with "but". In fact, this sentence is a continuation of the previous sentnece you wrote.

Comment no. 2: By NO MEANS will I ever say anything like this as it is INCREDIBLY incorrect, if not, bordering arrogance to declare something (if ANYTHING) is better than something else. That depends on the context and from which point of view you're looking at. Note: Disregard the fact we're comparing Taiwan with China as it becomes a touchy subject. I'm speaking IN GENERAL. IN GENERAL, NOTHING is better than something else (in my opinion anyways). It depends on the CONTEXT you're speaking in. Changing the angle you look at a particular topic, the view point can change. If you say on the basis of who has the better record in terms of human rights, then Taiwan is PROBABLY better in this respect - but even this can be discussed in lengthy details so let's not go into that. I'm merely saying I prefer NOT to make such generalistic comments.

Well, this goes back to what I usually say to people (read up) though the part where you say "Taiwanese will never wish to be part of China" is debatable because I've certainly met some Taiwanese who think it'll be economically beneficial to join up with China. Oh, just by the way, this by no means say that I want Taiwan to join up with China (or, for political correctness sake, want Republic of China to merge with People's Republic of China though realisitcally, such an event means ROC gets devoured completely - which is soooo not ideal at the moment, in my opinion anyways) - I, instead, will probably start discussing how my family's divided where my parents are pan-blue while my grandparents are pan-green yadda yadda etc.etc. Again, my point is, I don't like being too general.

AAAAANYWAYS, I'm not intending to start any kind of political debate here (we'll leave that elsewhere). My point, I guess, is that I don't like been too general and I personally find your way of describing the differences a little bit too general - that's all really. >_>

Sorry for being so nit-picky ^.^|||

I guess my problem is making a situation more complicated than it needs to be. >_<

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

香港 澳門 回歸後有不好嗎?

中國人 台灣人 都碼是自己人

有什麼好分的

近代的發展 大陸可比台灣強的多

深交後你會發現

大陸台灣間的食衣住行吃喝玩樂是多麼的相近

我的ex就北京人...唉...

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
香港 澳門 回歸後有不好嗎?

中國人 台灣人 都碼是自己人

有什麼好分的

近代的發展 大陸可比台灣強的多

深交後你會發現

大陸台灣間的食衣住行吃喝玩樂是多麼的相近

我的ex就北京人...唉...

發展較快的地方算地區性大城市吧?

------------------------------------

兩岸只要多接觸,雙方都會發現越來越多相似處,

我印象在我出國以前,

我從來沒看過大陸人,不知道他們生活怎麼樣,

不知道他們的價值觀念怎麼樣,

同樣的,他們也沒有什麼機會可以與我們接觸,

兩岸唯一對對方的知識就是教育與媒體,

阿偏偏教育只描述幾十年前發生的事情,

媒體又只會講政治,(天災或旅遊頻道例外)

每次在Youtube上都看到一群笨蛋吵來吵去的。

我們也不要去想說對方怎樣很討厭之類的,

台灣那麼小,就有喜歡的人跟討厭的人,

大陸比台灣大幾倍啊?

我只喜歡呆丸.大陸和日本

對洋人有種天生的厭惡感=.=+

文化+語言差異太大,難免...

但有些人就覺得這樣很酷,反而很enjoy...

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
香港 澳門 回歸後有不好嗎?

中國人 台灣人 都碼是自己人

有什麼好分的

近代的發展 大陸可比台灣強的多

深交後你會發現

大陸台灣間的食衣住行吃喝玩樂是多麼的相近

我的ex就北京人...唉...

對呀 很多大陸人也對我很好 = ))

還帶我去烤肉和KTV (而且都是他們請客xd

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
香港 澳門 回歸後有不好嗎?

中國人 台灣人 都碼是自己人

有什麼好分的

近代的發展 大陸可比台灣強的多

深交後你會發現

大陸台灣間的食衣住行吃喝玩樂是多麼的相近

Hi Ting (or Titan, if I remember correctly)

Is this comment directed at me or in general? JUUUST wondering. =)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Hi Ting (or Titan, if I remember correctly)

Is this comment directed at me or in general? JUUUST wondering. =)

照上下文應該是在回暮成雪吧...

我第一次完全看完妳的留言耶!超有成就感的!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

當初我會來美國是因為我很不喜歡我讀的私立學校

以為來美國會比較好

可是來了以後才發現其實美國沒這麼好

東西都比台灣貴兩,三倍,食物也超難吃

出門沒有車不行

很多美國人都很自私又很虛偽

跟 rockvsy2j 說的一樣 都是資本主義 根本就不care別人

什麼都不知道 還以為自己是美國人很了不起

有些人還會有racism 讓人感覺很差

回台灣後雖然空氣很差 有有很多人做事很沒有公德心

但是就是有種感覺我永遠忘不掉

我"有時候"還會後悔以前決定要來

都是電影害的XD

在台灣除了家裡管很嚴,上課很死板,功課和考試很多,沒時間運動

其他的也沒什麼了

還記得今年剛回台灣時我自私的態度何說話方式把大家都嚇了一跳,哈

不過我以後很想要去中國工作

在那種地方不只風景好

工作機會也很多!!

anyway,

台灣,好阿!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
當初我會來美國是因為我很不喜歡我讀的私立學校

以為來美國會比較好

可是來了以後才發現其實美國沒這麼好

東西都比台灣貴兩,三倍,食物也超難吃

出門沒有車不行

很多美國人都很自私又很虛偽

跟 rockvsy2j 說的一樣 都是資本主義 根本就不care別人

什麼都不知道 還以為自己是美國人很了不起

有些人還會有racism 讓人感覺很差

回台灣後雖然空氣很差 有有很多人做事很沒有公德心

但是就是有種感覺我永遠忘不掉

我"有時候"還會後悔以前決定要來

都是電影害的XD

在台灣除了家裡管很嚴,上課很死板,功課和考試很多,沒時間運動

其他的也沒什麼了

還記得今年剛回台灣時我自私的態度何說話方式把大家都嚇了一跳,哈

不過我以後很想要去中國工作

在那種地方不只風景好

工作機會也很多!!

anyway,

台灣,好阿!

沒車子真的事件很麻煩的事情,

但是美國的衣服、褲子、車子價錢都比台灣低低低低低低很多。

蛤~~看來你遇到的人跟我很不一樣,

這邊的人好友善,我好喜歡XD

目前除我日本朋友對亞洲人很愛開racist的玩笑以外,

沒碰過其他的racist ppl...

而且...在台灣,

有些人還不是一樣自以為台灣人很了不起,

對外籍勞工們的歧視不知道有多少,

到了美國只是立場相反而已,而且我們還幸運很多,

有些台灣雇主還會毆打、虐待、或是拘禁外籍勞工...

但大部分美國的racist ppl只是嘴巴賤而已,

賤回去就行了XD

但真的到了外面才會了解自家的好,

台灣食物好吃,台灣女人正。

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
我都用BT下載台灣的節目耶~

每天都在看康熙來了和大學生了沒XD

宅阿...

如果台灣的家裡有網路(有固定IP), 又有第四台(Cable), 去買個Slingbox吧.

一台現在大概ebay二手只要60~80USD

你跟台灣的電視節目只有七秒的同步時間差.

在美國看台灣的電視還可以選台.

做孝女可以跟娘討論八點檔劇情, 做孝子的可以跟你爹一起討論全民亂講or鬼話新聞

考試唸書累了還可以看陰森購物賣電腦, 讓你買到存照片還不會改變重量的硬碟(電腦), 紓解唸書的壓力.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
香港 澳門 回歸後有不好嗎?

中國人 台灣人 都碼是自己人

有什麼好分的

近代的發展 大陸可比台灣強的多

深交後你會發現

大陸台灣間的食衣住行吃喝玩樂是多麼的相近

我的ex就北京人...唉...

好不好我不知道, 1989年的發生了什麼事情可以去查查看.

我不想打政治相關的筆戰.

近代的發展中國很強, 那恭喜