【Recommend】Dying 47-Year-Old Professor Gives Exuberant ‘Last Lecture'

Description of the video (from the description section of the video :p)

Almost all of us have childhood dreams: for example, being an astronaut, or making movies or video games for a living. ... all » Sadly, most people don't achieve theirs, and I think that's a shame. I had several specific childhood dreams, and I've actually achieved most of them. More importantly, I have found ways, in particular the creation (with Don Marinelli), of CMU's Entertainment Technology Center (etc.cmu.edu), of helping many young people actually *achieve* their childhood dreams. This talk will discuss how I achieved my childhood dreams (being in zero gravity, designing theme park rides for Disney, and a few others), and will contain realistic advice on how *you* can live your life so that you can make your childhood dreams come true, too.

-------------------

This guy reminds me of this lecturer at my university. A truly brilliant mind and a pleasure to listen to. He makes me want to pursue a MET rather than an MBA xd:E

Hope everyone enjoys it and maybe, this breaks the stereotype that programmers are all boring nerds. :p:p (because we're not)

Here's the link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5700431505846055184

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

First off, that was one of the best lectures I have EVER heard!

(Testament to the qualities of lectures in Taiwan= ="")

And second, I agree with almost every one of his points; in fact, I view most of them as common sense (and so does my mom, who wanted me to stop wasting my time on "things you already know").

Thank you for sharing, MikiRei!!!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入