完完全全的醫生世家了‥

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 回覆 50
  • Created
  • 最後回覆

Top Posters In This Topic

可能是因為美國的法學院是學士後吧. 所以要進法學院前一定要先有一個學士..

不過話說回來. 如果是以要當進法學院將來當律師作前題, 大學只修英文的話可能會有點可惜唷. 最好選些和你將來想執業的方向會有關的課程. 這些東西對於律師事業的成功也是很有幫助的.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Just for corrections, Java isn't a computer program. It's a PROGRAMMING language.

Add .NET to your list as well. These days, .NET developers are sought for, Java isn't the only language out there. C/C++ and C# (well, C# is part of .NET framework) is also useful. Though....if you want to be a lawyer, well, guess you probably don't need it in your career....

My father is a programmer.

He use cobol to develop his programs and sells to companies.

He says Cobol is very powerful, but i should learn java.

I have seen his porgrams run on Windows, very beautiful.

He says his program can run in Taipei and connect from China and US

and other cities in Taiwan.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
I major in Computer Science.

在學校跟別人報上我的系,有些會回 crazy, sucks,...etc.

我們學校Computer Science是跟Software Engineering一起上課的。

my father says,美國念電腦的人越來越少了,

MIT電腦教室空了一半。

因為電腦工作都被印度人搶走了~~

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
My father is a programmer.

He use cobol to develop his programs and sells to companies.

He says Cobol is very powerful, but i should learn java.

I have seen his porgrams run on Windows, very beautiful.

He says his program can run in Taipei and connect from China and US

and other cities in Taiwan.

Firstly, English correction:

He uses COBOL to develop his programs and sells them to companies.

He says COBOL is very powerful, but i should learn Java instead.

I have seen his porgrams run on Windows very beautifully.

He says his program can run in Taipei and connect to China, the US and other cities in Taiwan.

Now, for personal comment.

COBOL is EXTREMELY old school. It's been around since 1959 and still evolving. If it's been around for that long, then no doubt it's powerful. However, the demand for it is really, extremely low. You can almost say that the only reason why COBOL programmers are still needed is because they're needed to maintain and upgrade existing old systems where companies just didn't bother to upgrade like ever. In my opinion, it probably will get phased out sooner or later. Considering that no universities (at least none that I know of) don't teach COBOL in their courses is probably some indication of how popular it is in the industry.

Just for clarification, full respect to your dad. Don't know why but you just have to respect and old school programmer. ^.^

美國念電腦的人越來越少了,

MIT電腦教室空了一半。

因為電腦工作都被印度人搶走了~~

Not just America, IN GENERAL, less and less people are choosing IT ever since the dot.com crash. As a result, there's currently an EXTREMELY LARGE SHORTAGE of IT skills in the industry and it will continue to grow exponentially (not that I complain. That's one of the main reason why I did Software Engineering because when I graduate, it'll be just the right time. Companies will be looking for people left, right and centre. In fact, many large companies and corporation are setting up more Internship programs as of late so they can scab as much talent before students graduate and get scouted to other companies. It's now a VERY competitive scene - for EMPLOYERS though and not the other way around)

As for outsourcing to India, that's only one side of the problem. The real problem is

1. Most people in 1st world countries don't do IT anymore due to dot.com crash. Hence, large shortage of skills in the industry leading to.....

2. Outsourcing to other countries such as India where labour is cheaper and the skill pool is larger.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Firstly, English correction:

He uses COBOL to develop his programs and sells them to companies.

He says COBOL is very powerful, but i should learn Java instead.

I have seen his porgrams run on Windows very beautifully.

He says his program can run in Taipei and connect to China, the US and other cities in Taiwan.

Now, for personal comment.

COBOL is EXTREMELY old school. It's been around since 1959 and still evolving. If it's been around for that long, then no doubt it's powerful. However, the demand for it is really, extremely low. You can almost say that the only reason why COBOL programmers are still needed is because they're needed to maintain and upgrade existing old systems where companies just didn't bother to upgrade like ever. In my opinion, it probably will get phased out sooner or later. Considering that no universities (at least none that I know of) don't teach COBOL in their courses is probably some indication of how popular it is in the industry.

Just for clarification, full respect to your dad. Don't know why but you just have to respect and old school programmer. ^.^

Not just America, IN GENERAL, less and less people are choosing IT ever since the dot.com crash. As a result, there's currently an EXTREMELY LARGE SHORTAGE of IT skills in the industry and it will continue to grow exponentially (not that I complain. That's one of the main reason why I did Software Engineering because when I graduate, it'll be just the right time. Companies will be looking for people left, right and centre. In fact, many large companies and corporation are setting up more Internship programs as of late so they can scab as much talent before students graduate and get scouted to other companies. It's now a VERY competitive scene - for EMPLOYERS though and not the other way around)

As for outsourcing to India, that's only one side of the problem. The real problem is

1. Most people in 1st world countries don't do IT anymore due to dot.com crash. Hence, large shortage of skills in the industry leading to.....

2. Outsourcing to other countries such as India where labour is cheaper and the skill pool is larger.

Thank you very much for correcting my English grammar.

I ask my dad again,

he says modern COBOL like VB, is very friendly to both programmers and end-users.

It has its own index file system, sorting ability, so you don't need to buy a database.

Database is clumsy to use according to my father's opinion.

My father uses FUJITSU Cobol, it supports MS .NET.

He says

各種語言適用不同應用,

COBOL適合商業用途,動畫,系統開發就不適合。

另外其他程式語言開發商搶cobol生意而已,

很多語言轟動一時,最後都淘汰了,

像DBASE, CLIPPER, FOXPRO 等等。

He also says, MS windows is written in BASIC,兩億行.

所以COBOL應該還能用,金融業用得多,

而且英國用得更多。COBOL對企業應用很方便,有很多報表他不相信

其他語言或DATABASE做得出來。

至於印度,他們的英文,數學程度好,美國很多電腦人才都是印度人,

但是電腦服務要能貼近客戶,有特色,無法透過INTERNET服務,

這樣就不會被印度取代。

像台商在大陸的電腦化,使用中文印度人就取代不了。

sorry, mix English and Chinese.

i don't like to bother my father too much啦.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Just a reminder, some schools do still teach COBOL. As sandman and MikiRei mentioned, COBOL was created and associated with Defense Department, US in 1959. During time lapsed, many sophisticated military electronic systems and business services (most likely bank related) were all written in COBOL. Why wouldn't they upgrade or shift to other modern programming languages? The answer is straight forward: great cost of time, money, human resources and confidentiality.

Also, COBOL is powerful and effective in terms of processing and managing data located in memory. For making a software, it is not necessary to use only one language to write software. As a matter of fact, the lower end of software, AKA core, can stay as COBOL programs but its interface or control panel can be written in different programming languages. In this situation, the entire software can still operate pretty well without conflicts or drawbacks as long as adaptation is taken care thoughtfully. This is probably why COBOL is still an active programming language.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
he says modern COBOL like VB, is very friendly to both programmers and end-users.

Never tried VB and from what my peers had told me, it's horrible.

Database is clumsy to use according to my father's opinion.

I'm confused. What do you mean by "Database"? Do you mean custom-made database programs like Microsoft Access?

各種語言適用不同應用,

COBOL適合商業用途,動畫,系統開發就不適合。

另外其他程式語言開發商搶cobol生意而已,

很多語言轟動一時,最後都淘汰了,

像DBASE, CLIPPER, FOXPRO 等等。

He also says, MS windows is written in BASIC,兩億行.

所以COBOL應該還能用,金融業用得多,

而且英國用得更多。COBOL對企業應用很方便,有很多報表他不相信

其他語言或DATABASE做得出來。

Hmmmm - interesting - yet another viewpoint from someone in the industry (something you DON'T get at university since most of the lecturers are RESEARCHERS >_>). I guess, it's the same old conclusion - it depends on your FOCUS and your customer's needs. Maybe I'll sift through all the old school programming languages this coming Summer holiday just for a bit of novelty fun. :p

P.S. I'm thinking, maybe we need to stop talking about programming - as interesting as it is and get back to the original topic. ^.^|||

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Engineer (including programmer) will never become a demanding job, whatsoever.

At least, not in America.

Most factories have moved into areas having cheap labors

Nowadays, although those employee are only doing manufacuring, I believe at the time we graduate, the tech and design departments will be in China and India because there are so many talented people. This field is too competitive.

This the reason I decide to major in electrical engineering in undergraduate and study MBA in graduate school. I want to be the leader and the decision maker. I do not want to work my head off and worry to be layed off at the same time. I will use my language as my advantage. Becoming a negotiator for my company between China and US is my career goal. Therefore i only need to know fundamental ideas of engineering and be able to comand my subordinates.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Most factories have moved into areas having cheap labors

Nowadays, although those employee are only doing manufacuring, I believe at the time we graduate, the tech and design departments will be in China and India because there are so many talented people. This field is too competitive.

This the reason I decide to major in electrical engineering in undergraduate and study MBA in graduate school. I want to be the leader and the decision maker. I do not want to work my head off and worry to be layed off at the same time. I will use my language as my advantage. Becoming a negotiator for my company between China and US is my career goal. Therefore i only need to know fundamental ideas of engineering and be able to comand my subordinates.

教會這裡很多人就是做negotiator喔~:o

你可以去問智聰叔,他可以給你好多建議。

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

I find this comment a little flippant. As for America, well, I don't live there so I don't know but most studies I've read from there stated software engineering as one of the best jobs to have - but that's besides the point. It's only trivia knowledge. :p

What I do know though is that engineers are needed everywhere. Engineers are the generators of the economy. People in Commerce control the money but essentially, if there are no Engineers, there are no money for you to push around. Let's try this exercise: I want everyone to try and name 3 items you use daily that DO NOT require an engineer to make. Try it. Seriously.

Take, for example, the post you just made. The computer you used required computer and electrical engineers to design and assemble. The internet can only be provided to you if it weren't for the thousands of network engineers that manage to think up all the protocols and the different forms of connections. The SPEED in which you can surf the net was also due to network engineers. This FORUM can only be here if it weren't for the programmers a vBulletin writing the template up. The anonymous boards of this forum could ONLY be in place if it weren't for the moderators who spent time to write in the program (I presume it's the moderators. I don't think vbulletin had that feature in place). In fact, the LANGUAGE used to write this forum up (PHP) wouldn't be here if it weren't for this one, leet programmer back in 1994.

As for programmers, well, simple code monkeys do earn less but to say they're no in demand? You've got be kidding. This is EXACTLY WHY they're outsourcing to India - because they're in demand.

We're living in the information age and technology continues to flourish and brings us closer together. Business these days cannot function properly if none of these technology were in place - and HOW did they get there? Because we had engineers!

I believe at the time we graduate, the tech and design departments will be in China and India because there are so many talented people.

Not really.....at least, not yet. Countries like America, even Taiwan itself, DO NOT want to outsource THAT much. It will kill the economy of your own country. Outsource EVERYTHING to another country then people in your current country will be jobless. That is NOT how government wants to go. Yes, programmers are probably easily accessible these days (which is why I didn't do Computer Science and chose Software Engineering because it opens a lot more field and it generally paves the way towards project management). I won't deny that but companies will still NOT outsource everything. Integrity and reputation is still needed for a company to stay on top and outsourcing everything is like saying, "We don't have any talented people in our own company that we have to outsource."

Secondly, you'll be surprised but Taiwan right now are moving their MANUFACTURING to China but still leaving their design and engineering components in Taiwan. If you're doing Electrical Engineering, you might find yourself quite in demand by the time you graduate. The industry is already seeing a shortage now and the shortage will grow. By the time you graduate (which is in 4 years time), I reckon you'll find yourself splashed with plenty of opportunities. That's the scene for me right now. Internships everywhere. Companies are desperate to secure talent and as I've said, they don't ALL want to outsource. They rather have talent in-house.

Well, I have to say we share the same kind of idea. I'm also looking into doing MBA after 3 years of industrial experience (honing my technical skills mainly). I'm also (currently) using my language skills to my advantage and by the looks of the combination, I can flourish fairly well within Asia-Pacific (according to my father - due to, well, Japanese, Mandarin and English). I do, however, feel, that I need to remind you on something. I'm kind of getting a feel that you pride yourself in being....I don't know, superior in a sense. A little too much too - to the point you look down on people in a position lower than you (especially when you use the term, subordinates). Correct me if I'm wrong of course. I may be misinterpreting something.

Just a reminder, and this is coming from 3 years worth of experience of leading teams at my university, including from what I see in the corporate world (of course, this is only minimal thus far but a little observation never hurt) when I've been to interviews with senior managers and the sorts. To be a good leader, you need to have compassion and respect towards your team members. Just because they may have a lower title than you doesn't mean you treat them with little respect. Also, for a good leader to make informed decisions, you need to know your stuff well. If you are to lead projects, especially in the field of engineering, you REALLY need to know your stuff well. Knowing fundamentals is only going to get you so far. That being said, not all project leaders and managers are top experts in their field, but they do know them pretty well - coupled with their good interpersonal skills, they gain a lot of respect.

From what I seen at the companies I had interviews with, all the managers are easy-going (or maybe this is just Australia - we're laid-back. Who knows). All of them do not have a strict, hierarchical system and everyone melds well together. Good team work is what most of the companies look for so putting an air of being all high and superior doesn't work. That's at least with what I've observed with the companies I had the chance to talk with. However, maybe that's Australia. (not that I complain. This is actually part of the reasons why employees are willing to work there)

That's just a bit of my advice from what I've seen thus far. Of course, if I misinterpreted you in anyway, correct me. I just want to say, humility is important. Be humble, always willing to learn from others. You may think you know a lot but chances are, you only know the tip of an iceberg. I just had my fair share of gaining more knowledge and realising how little I know from previous posts with Tony and sandman (kudos to you both - and maybe Tony can correct or add to my observation seeing he's been around in the field a lot longer than I ;p)

Becoming a negotiator for my company between China and US is my career goal.

Just a bit of added thing. If you're thinking of doing negotiator, maybe you should do a bit of Law as well?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Situation in America

1. Lucent, the biggest high-tech company in New Jersey, was closed down. The entire building near my house was abandoned.

2. If you watch CNN, you would know how many employees are being laid off, and how many people are on the street petitioned for better working condition, higher salary, and more secured job. Those kind of news are on TV almost every weeks, EVERY WEEKS, no kidding.

3. Excerpt from udn.com

「男怕入錯行,女怕嫁錯郎」,美國勞工部預測,未來數十年最需求最高的行業是健康照顧、教育和金融服務,而需求減少的工作包括製造業、電腦程式設計師、新聞記者、聯邦政府僱員等。

由於生產移往海外,到2014年,製造業工作預期將減少超過5%;紡織業也一樣,如縫衣機操作員的需求將大減36%;科技將取代更多工作,到2014年,檔案管理員工作將縮減36%;數位相機將使人工沖洗照片業減少三成;電表抄表人員也會減少。

有些成長速度較低的產業使人意外,例如電腦程式設計師。儘管電腦工業不斷進步、就業會增加,但2004年到2014年,電腦程式設計師人數預料只增加2%,主因是工作外包,想要從事電腦業的人,必須選擇一項專門領域,如網路安全。

另一個錢途黯淡的工作是新聞記者,雖然新聞事件永遠需要有人採訪,但記者職位的數量,在未來10年預期只成長5%。大多數工作將會在小城鎮,薪水也不高。電台播音員也將面對艱困情況。

每個在網路上訂機票的人,都知道為何旅行業岌岌可危,但美國勞工部預測,到2014年,旅行社工作只會縮減6%,因為豪華和特殊旅行的需求,以及旅遊支出增加,將稍微拉抬此一行業。想開旅行社的人,最好選擇一個有利基的領域,或專門做特定目的地的旅遊。

維吉尼亞州就業諮詢公司Pathfinders的主任史派德福說,不要擔心自己希望從事的職業前景不佳。一個職業只要適合自己的才幹,就能在競爭中脫穎而出,爬到最高層,即使該行業正在萎縮。

4. I have never said that we don’t need engineers. My point is: where are those products being made and who are the designer and/or producer. Let's try this exercise: I want everyone to try and name 3 items you use daily that is NOT MADE IN CHINA. Try it. Seriously.

5. Job opportunity for engineer is gradually shrinking. Unfortunately, this is the fact, not some bold prediction made by me.

Situation in Taiwan

1. Instead of hiring you, if the company can use your salary to hire 10 people having the same talent in developing countries, why do you think they would prefer to have you? The only thing the monopoly cares about is how to make the most profit. Who cares about the economics of his country? Who cares about what the government wants?

2. You must have heard of FOXCONN Group in Taiwan. Do you know why it is so successful? Because it exploits its employees. All the engineers are asked to work more than 10 hours a day. Furthermore, the company indoctrinates employees the idea that sacrificing and having exceeding working hours is their responsibility. They do not get extra pay. The worst part is, many engineers are forced to go to China. They are separate form their family. At the time of yearly dinner party, FOXCONN projected this film; family members oversea speak in encouraging and supporting talks. Do you know what are those engineers doing? They are crying, CRYING, because they haven’t gotten a chance to spend time with their family. This is the working condition of Taiwan’s most productive industrial company.

3. There is no shortage of engineers in industry. China has more talented people. To keep designing and engineering department in Taiwan is just some meaningless talks made by governors. No companies follow. There is a project called The Opening of Great West. Many companies from Taiwan are involved.

American Style Job Interview

Confidence is what they are looking for. Two things they always ask: What do you wish for your salary? Why do you want to be part of our company? You must say the benefit you will bring to the company. If you answer: I am here to learn, the reply will be SO LONG.

Clarification

1. The word subordinate describes people under one’s charge. It is a word I choose to express myself. I do not understand how can you tell I look down upon people in a lower position?

2. What made you feel I am demonstrating a superior attitude? Please explain.

However, you use a patronizing tone. You are telling me what to do, which made me uncomfortable.

Having confidence on my topic does not mean I am arrogant. I sincerely share my knowledge and experience with everyone. I make sure that I give out affirmative and correct info.

Anyway, thanks for replying. I spent almost 1 hour on this thread. I believe you have spent as much time as i do.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
想要從事電腦業的人,必須選擇一項專門領域,如網路安全。

Well....yeah....if you're not professional in terms of ONE area, you're practically useless to everyone.

I believe you have spent as much time as i do.

Nah....actually, I spent about 15 minutes. I have enough assignments to do than to spend that much time. ^.^|||

Well, all I'm going to say is, thank you for relating the situation in America and Taiwan. Interesting I have to say. The bit about Taiwan I kind of already know. My brother works in Taiwan (but he works in Ericsson and thus far, they haven't been working him out but maybe that's the company culture there). I guess I came at an angle that is irrelevant to your current situation. You're focusing on coming back and forth between the US and Taiwan in the future whereas I'm still largely thinking within the area of Asia-Pacific with Australia as my base. *shrug* Whatever.

Taiwan's situation is Taiwan's flaw I reckon. This is precisely why my brother's trying to come back to Australia. Australia enjoys a lot of benefits due to workplace agreements (though the recent change in workplace agreements is spiralling Australia down to the same pattern. *curses John Howard*)

American Style Job Interview

Confidence is what they are looking for. Two things they always ask: What do you wish for your salary? Why do you want to be part of our company? You must say the benefit you will bring to the company. If you answer: I am here to learn, the reply will be SO LONG.

Similar to Australia. Yes, we ask why you want to be part of the company and what you can bring. However, I don't see why being willing to learn is a problem. Maybe it's a difference in culture - which I've already mentioned. Teamwork, I think, is still important. There's no point being a confident leader but fail at keeping your people happy. All in all, companies want an all-rounded person. A person with a distinction average but lacking in people skills is not going to be as valued as a person with a credit average but good interpersonal skills. This is largely the scene in Australia and according to my dad, that's actually largely the case with most companies - anywhere. Confidence is important - never said it isn't. It's mostly a given you need confidence but fail at getting along with people can damage group dynamics and you're not going to get things done. Projects are not completed by one person. It's always the effort of everyone. HOWEVER..........if that's the scene in America, so be it.

I do not understand how can you tell I look down upon people in a lower position?

Nah.......just the general feeling it gives to people when you use that word. Maybe it's my own interpretation. I just don't like using that word. Yes, maybe in the corporate hierarchical system, they're considered subordinates but the word gives me the feel of "being lower than" someone which doesn't make me comfortable. As I've said, if I misinterpreted, tell me. So there - I've misinterpreted so I apologise there.

2. What made you feel I am demonstrating a superior attitude? Please explain.

However, you use a patronizing tone. You are telling me what to do, which made me uncomfortable.

Having confidence on my topic does not mean I am arrogant. I sincerely share my knowledge and experience with everyone. I make sure that I give out affirmative and correct info.

*sigh* Your tone of voice maybe? In other posts and threads, everytime, if people even *slightly* challenges you, you pretty much attack them. As for me sounding patronizing *re-reads post* - ok - fair enough. I guess I was but I wasn't trying to. I was merely giving out a bit of my own observation. Yes, having confidence in your topic does not mean you're arrogant - but your tone of voice can give people the IMPRESSION that you're arrogant. There's a subtle difference there. I wasn't telling you what to do either. I said, it was merely an advice - never said you have to do it, did I? :p It's just that through your post, you were showing "trends" from people I've met that give off an air of arrogance and superiority. Of course, this is a forum. I've never met you, nor have I talked to you in person. I cannot correctly judge what you truly are. There's also the danger of being prejudiced. So........as I've said, if I misinterpreted, I apologise. :E - so I apologise here.

Final note: RELAX!!!!! What is with people taking things so seriously? See, just like you, I like to exchange views and ideas. I wouldn't say the previous post I gave was properly researched (as I've said, I spent 15 minutes on it. When my holidays come, I'll do my own bit of research and we can relay better then) but one thing I DO know is, I try not to relay the idea as if I'm CHALLENGING you to prove me wrong. (or did I do that in my earlier post? I wasn't trying to though - >_> >_> >_>) That's the general impression I get from your post - as with many other posts that were NOT with me but you relaying with another member. Relax, relax, relax - noone said you're wrong. I merely gave you a possible ALTERNATE view point. I said your comment was flippant because you were merely being general. A mistake I made for my flaws of being overly-precise in people's comment so thank you for clarifying.

Again, though, I do apologise for sounding patronizing. I wasn't trying to though. Maybe I used that tone of voice because I realise you're younger than me and have yet to enter uni while I've been at uni for 3 years. >_> (or maybe my two years of being a teacher is eating into me. :) )

Final, FINAL note (oh lol me), here's another opinion to discuss:

I think, from your post and from my view, we both agree that being a MERE engineer or programmer isn't going to set you for life. This is why we're both looking into eventually managing projects as oppose to worrying about being laid off. In other words, we both believe in honing MULTIPLE SKILLS so that it's harder to be replaceable. True? Or no? Maybe I'm judging too quick again. >_>

Now, THIS POST, I did spend an hour. Cheerio :p ;-)

Back to writing my interpreter xd

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
你在台灣當律師不就好了?

除非是要讀International Law, 要不然英文根本就不必啊.

為何要花三年時間唸英文. 你花三年唸法律, 英文自修就好啦

有沒說英文要好到什麼程度(unless you're doing contract law).

法律最主要是要會變通

竟然在美國, 花三年唸法律, 環境與自修能力把英文拉高不是比較好

竟然都可以唸English Major了, 那程度不會差到哪去吧

因為法律是屬於graduate school

所以要等大學畢業才能念

在這之前

我的興趣也還沒定

所以就以英文為目標囉~~

有朋友跟我說也要修一些political science

我個人也不太清楚

剛來美國 有點緊張..

不過 好像以後真的不好回去

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
因為法律是屬於graduate school

所以要等大學畢業才能念

原來如此. 哪讀點Political Science會好一點

再者,如果讀點別的專科再讀法律會是不錯的combination

For example, in Australia, we have double degrees like Arts/Law, Commerce/Law, Engineering/Law etc.etc.

Maybe also do a bit of commerce? I think it'll be a good combination but of course, it must adhere to your interest. Just a suggestion anyways.

不過 好像以後真的不好回去

是兵役問題嗎?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

We've seen very an interesting discussion indeed.

Just one point to share: MBA degrees do not make business leaders. What people learn from MBA courses are a group of skills that MIGHT help you to manage the resources you have got.

How to make correct decisions?? That is something very different.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
原來如此. 哪讀點Political Science會好一點

再者,如果讀點別的專科再讀法律會是不錯的combination

For example, in Australia, we have double degrees like Arts/Law, Commerce/Law, Engineering/Law etc.etc.

Maybe also do a bit of commerce? I think it'll be a good combination but of course, it must adhere to your interest. Just a suggestion anyways.

是兵役問題嗎?

我正準備下學期來修一點Political Science的課呢

只是不太清楚那是怎樣的學科

現在才知道

哇嗚 原來法律還可以跟其他學科做結合阿

真是超級感謝

我現在對我未來的方向有更多想法了

說到回台灣的問題呢

在美國讀法律是讀美國法

而且 執照也是美國的

我不太確定可以在台當律師說...

台灣有需要這種人才嗎??

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
哇嗚 原來法律還可以跟其他學科做結合阿

在澳洲是這樣的

不過, 美國應該也可以

在美國讀法律是讀美國法

而且 執照也是美國的

我不太確定可以在台當律師說...

除非公司是美國的吧?

要嗎就讀International Law

醬可以到很多地方工做, 也不會被限制住

International Law 可以幫跟個國做生意的台灣公司寫contract etc.etc.

我覺的因該還不錯 (個人意見 - 對錯我不知道. 必竟不是讀這科的)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 1 month later...

突然想到有這個關於大學major的討論串

禮拜五的時候我英文老師問我申請的major

我跟他說biochem/molecular bio

全英文班跟他整個很驚訝

他們以為我會選政治系或international relationship之類的

其實我一直都很肯定要走biochem路線

只是捨不得art和debate

這三個是完完全全不同的領域