【英美語文】哈利波特七

不過初看英文板 會有很多專有名詞很討厭﹦ ﹦要想中文

If you've read ONLY the English version since the first book, it won't be a problem. I, personally, don't encourage relating it back to Chinese - especially if you're using it for English practice.

On another note, if you do want to improve your English via novel reading, DON'T use Harry Potter. It's not exactly the best written book out there. It's just the best SELLING book. There are far better writings out there. Harry Potter, excluding the made up terms, doesn't have a large vocabulary range or good writing style for that matter. The book's just been commercially successful.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

有呀!

我現在就在看哈7...英文版!xd

不過我是想說最後一集....來點special的~:E

so 叫我們導師..從英國帶一本成人版(封面比較成熟~)回來...(H)

台灣的書局好像大部分都是美國版和英國兒童版耶~

不過在這裡想講一下..聽說中文版呀!已經開始預購了~

但但但是....這次又是分成上下兩冊喔= =""

I HATE THAT.....:P

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Man....the so-called "adult" version - so pretentious. You're reading a CHILDREN'S book. Whether or not the cover looks more mature is regardless to the fact that you're STILL reading a CHILDREN'S book. *shrug*

P.S. Oh - and I was ranting in general. Not directing it at anyone - just clarifying.

P.S. 難道沒人看到我給的網址?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
有人有看過哈利波特第七集英文版嗎

據說很難...

不知難度是否超過英檢中高呢

唔... 這種東西應該是不能用英檢來做難度區分的吧~ 英檢基本上就算是同一個等級, 每次考出來的題目難度也都不同, 更何況聽, 說, 讀, 寫的通過標準和滿分都還有一段距離.

不過... 我個人是有考過英檢中高級, 讀哈利波特第七集還算滿順的... (參考: 我閱讀當時考110)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 1 month later...

I have read through half of it with only checking key vocabularies. Personally, having a look all words you don't know might be a waste of time although it would gain your vocabulary.

Afer all, it's not a book you need to ''study'', you can enjoy it without any stress honestly.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
I have read through half of it with only checking key vocabularies. Personally, having a look all words you don't know might be a waste of time although it would gain your vocabulary.

Afer all, it's not a book you need to ''study'', you can enjoy it without any stress honestly.

I've read through half of it already, checking key vocabularies only as I go.Personally, looking up all the words you don't know might be a waste of time but in turn, increases your vocabulary range.

NOTE: I THINK that's what you're trying to say. Check your grammar.

Afterall, it's not a book for you to "study". You can enjoy it without any stress.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
I've read through half of it already, checking key vocabularies only as I go.Personally, looking up all the words you don't know might be a waste of time but in turn, increases your vocabulary range.

NOTE: I THINK that's what you're trying to say. Check your grammar.

Afterall, it's not a book for you to "study". You can enjoy it without any stress.

THX

It's indeed what I'm trying to say.

By the way, A Series of Unfortunate Events might be a good start to read an English novel which refers to a long story, especially Horry Potter.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入