【新聞】中韓的反日情結

• 回覆 74
  • Created
  • 最後回覆

Top Posters In This Topic

Miki: I know you are simply joking around with the lad in America xDDDDDD

Thank you mate. :D

Glad to know certain people still have a sense of humour.

EDIT: I did write a big, long post in reply..................but in retrospect, I don't think it's worth it. Meh.

Just to tell you, 0124NYC, I did report you on the following:

日本與韓國這兩個民族都非善類

一個是做了說沒做

一個是沒做說做了

As I've said, you're inciting racial hatred and I find it highly inappropriate, especially for Deep Blue. I also wasn't threatening you. It was a REMINDER. However, seeing that you don't care, then I think I'll have to report you. Sorry mate.

I didn't report you on your following reply because you were making your points, as much as I highly disagree with it and as much as I see LOTS of illogical reasoning and irony in it (and yes, it was oh so tempting to point it out but no...seeing this line

以上是個人觀點,無意與你筆戰.

請就此而止

tells me you are NOT interested in my ideas so why bother? This sentence cracks me up a bit too because I never intended to start a flame war. You went bananas yourself, mate. >_> lol!)

I've also reported on 大歪. Again, sorry, but I strongly believe it's inappropriate. Of course, the moderators are to decide in the end. =/ (though I did report in English so they may just ignore me. >_> Oh well. *shrug*)

Oh...and um...by reporting you, I meant alerting them of inappropriate behaviour. Since when does it mean trying to censor you? Geez lol. The board rule does state to refrain from posting comments that may ignite flame wars (or something along those lines) and ... well...look what happened? :p:p

One thing I will say is, maybe Japan (at least the government) is being an a** for denying all the atrocities they've done during WW2, maybe Korea's being a little ridiculous claiming many things to be a creation of them or a part of their history when it's clearly Chinese, but does that mean you condemn the entire race? No.

Put it this way. In Sydney, there's this gang called the Sin Wa. It's a Taiwanese gang (not sure if they're active anymore) but back in the 90's, they've disrupted a lot of businesses in Chinatown. Now, if someone was to say that all Taiwanese were...well..I dunno - choose whatever deragotry term you'd like to use - simply because of this Taiwanese gang, would you be happy? Is it fair to generalise our traits racially due to the irresponsible actions of a few people who just happen to be of the same racial background as you? Even though you, personally, DO NOT agree with their actions? Is it?

If your answer is yes, then you probably should NEVER complain if ever anyone is racist against you because quite frankly, a person who is racist towards others, for whatever reasons, don't have any right to complain if someone is being racist towards yourself.

Patriotism may fill you with a sense of power, fulfillment or whatever it is that drives people with such a strong sense of justification. However, is it worth it in the end if this sense of patriotism blinds your rational judgement?

That's all. ;-)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

EDIT: I did write a big, long post in reply..................but in retrospect, I don't think it's worth it. Meh.

Just to tell you, 0124NYC, I did report you on the following:

As I've said, you're inciting racial hatred and I find it highly inappropriate, especially for Deep Blue. I also wasn't threatening you. It was a REMINDER. However, seeing that you don't care, then I think I'll have to report you. Sorry mate.

I didn't report you on your following reply because you were making your points, as much as I highly disagree with it and as much as I see LOTS of illogical reasoning and irony in it (and yes, it was oh so tempting to point it out but no...seeing this line

tells me you are NOT interested in my ideas so why bother? This sentence cracks me up a bit too because I never intended to start a flame war. You went bananas yourself, mate. >_> lol!)

I've also reported on 大歪. Again, sorry, but I strongly believe it's inappropriate. Of course, the moderators are to decide in the end. =/ (though I did report in English so they may just ignore me. >_> Oh well. *shrug*)

Oh...and um...by reporting you, I meant alerting them of inappropriate behaviour. Since when does it mean trying to censor you? Geez lol. The board rule does state to refrain from posting comments that may ignite flame wars (or something along those lines) and ... well...look what happened? :p:p

One thing I will say is, maybe Japan (at least the government) is being an a** for denying all the atrocities they've done during WW2, maybe Korea's being a little ridiculous claiming many things to be a creation of them or a part of their history when it's clearly Chinese, but does that mean you condemn the entire race? No.

Put it this way. In Sydney, there's this gang called the Sin Wa. It's a Taiwanese gang (not sure if they're active anymore) but back in the 90's, they've disrupted a lot of businesses in Chinatown. Now, if someone was to say that all Taiwanese were...well..I dunno - choose whatever deragotry term you'd like to use - simply because of this Taiwanese gang, would you be happy? Is it fair to generalise our traits racially due to the irresponsible actions of a few people who just happen to be of the same racial background as you? Even though you, personally, DO NOT agree with their actions? Is it?

If your answer is yes, then you probably should NEVER complain if ever anyone is racist against you because quite frankly, a person who is racist towards others, for whatever reasons, don't have any right to complain if someone is being racist towards yourself.

Patriotism may fill you with a sense of power, fulfillment or whatever it is that drives people with such a strong sense of justification. However, is it worth it in the end if this sense of patriotism blinds your rational judgement?

That's all. ;-)

前面說了絕不會與你筆戰,而且就此而止!!!

但也如我說的,海外版果然有恐嚇黑函與"料北啊"文化T_T

即然都已經告了洋狀,打了小報告,何苦還解釋一大篇呢??????真是辛苦你嘍(L)

唉!!!真是君子坦蕩蕩,小人長戚戚啊!!!

能說什麼呢???祝福你嘍!!!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
我來調停了

大家把停戰合約給簽一簽吧

首先 不要在炮了 我們可是海外耶~ 代表著台灣

第二 請把你家所有財產匯入這個銀行帳號 o344 235XXXXXX

各位快點牽一簽吧

對啊對啊

都是念過書的~

要不然

X的! 你他X的是什麼東西啊

趙正平大哥會來喔

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

說得好!!!

人性就是這樣子. 台灣人就是好內鬥, 生一張嘴而已, 嘴上不認輸. 其實心裏什麼原則都沒有. 當年大家一起渡過墨水溝, 來了台灣卻要搞械鬥. 現在呢, 就一島上同文同種的都能搞族群分裂, 鬥性之強可見一般. 但如果說要歧視, 台灣人也只敢嘴炮, 要像納粹一樣來真刀真槍的搞歧視及滅族, 台灣人也沒種去幹(幹了也沒錢領, 何必?).

拿別人舉例不敬. 那拿我自己作例子好了. 我也覺得韓國人爛, 自目, 自大, 沒一個好貨. 但我也只敢在這裏講, 如果一票韓國打仔來堵我, 叫我說韓國是天堂, 韓國人人都聖人, 我都會打從心裏認真說出來. 而且我還會拿出三星, LG手機來證明我真的愛韓國. 因為我根本就貪生怕死, 不分是非--我是正港台灣人呀.

那個澳洲妹, 妳被平權教育的太好了, 以致於對種族及國籍議題的立場太過正確了, 但是問題是這恰好顯示了妳不夠台, 不夠台的話就算講的是對的, 也沒有用. 因為你不夠愛台灣. 所以妳講再多我們台灣人都可以當妳沒講. 相反的, 只要夠台, 夠愛台灣, 不論講什麼, 都可以被其他人力挺到底. 好比我們台灣人講日本女人全都是AV痴女, 日本男人全都是變態一樣, 那是根本是家常便飯. 而且一定講過了就當放屁, 決不可能演變成種族仇恨. 妳別反應過度了.

同樣的, 妳申訴他, 版主也不會處理, 除非版主不是台灣人.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
說得好!!!

人性就是這樣子. 台灣人就是好內鬥, 生一張嘴而已, 嘴上不認輸. 其實心裏什麼原則都沒有. 當年大家一起渡過墨水溝, 來了台灣卻要搞械鬥. 現在呢, 就一島上同文同種的都能搞族群分裂, 鬥性之強可見一般. 但如果說要歧視, 台灣人也只敢嘴炮, 要像納粹一樣來真刀真槍的搞歧視及滅族, 台灣人也沒種去幹(幹了也沒錢領, 何必?).

拿別人舉例不敬. 那拿我自己作例子好了. 我也覺得韓國人爛, 自目, 自大, 沒一個好貨. 但我也只敢在這裏講, 如果一票韓國打仔來堵我, 叫我說韓國是天堂, 韓國人人都聖人, 我都會打從心裏認真說出來. 而且我還會拿出三星, LG手機來證明我真的愛韓國. 因為我根本就貪生怕死, 不分是非--我是正港台灣人呀.

那個澳洲妹, 妳被平權教育的太好了, 以致於對種族及國籍議題的立場太過正確了, 但是問題是這恰好顯示了妳不夠台, 不夠台的話就算講的是對的, 也沒有用. 因為你不夠愛台灣. 所以妳講再多我們台灣人都可以當妳沒講. 相反的, 只要夠台, 夠愛台灣, 不論講什麼, 都可以被其他人力挺到底. 好比我們台灣人講日本女人全都是AV痴女, 日本男人全都是變態一樣, 那是根本是家常便飯. 而且一定講過了就當放屁, 決不可能演變成種族仇恨. 妳別反應過度了.

你講的真好!!!

我說你有睿智,絕不過份!!!

鼓掌!!!

打個岔問MANUTD學長或學弟,

你以前是不是德明英語辯論社的???

你們很有傳統噢!!!

多次打敗台大政大得到冠軍噢!!!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

咦,大家都住在民主國家,爲什麼不筆戰?我從NYC哥哥跟米奇姊姊身上學到不少東西耶!!

可能是兩位兄姐工作都很忙吧。

兩位哥哥姊姊別惱,這樣好了,以後我們去雪梨姊姊請我們吃頓飯,姊姊來美國我們請姊姊吃頓飯,順便去VEGAS看猛男秀(因為最近我想去LV玩)。這樣就皆大歡喜,好不好LOL

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
說得好!!!

台灣漢人從小就"世局多變無依無靠"的,

還有個性真得很軟弱(好聽點叫有憐憫心或同情心),

也沒有忠誠教育,怎麼可能真刀真槍。

這種貪生怕死的個性也可能是因為"我最重要"使然。

有沒有人想開始洗清這種印象?

不激烈的反日韓不代表我們沒有實力,

我們更先進會用理性取代仇恨鬥爭去解決事情。

不會去氣死自己,不過也是沒有放諸四海皆準的道理,

台灣還是有械鬥與革命過(反清)。

但明天我可能會不顧這些言論去激進的"捍衛正義"。

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
@ManUtd:

感謝你精闢的分析

但現在最大的問題是

有人言行舉止不一樣

導致說出來的話一點說服力都沒有

就算再怎麼正義凜然

都只是冠冕堂皇的虛偽言辭罷了

唔,這是在隱射誰還是隱射什麼?(笑)

我不想評斷閣下之高尚情操,但這在這‧篇‧主‧題‧裡應該是涉及人身攻擊吧。

當然閣下還是一樣有權利在此發言,就跟大家一樣。

如果批判到你,還請指教。

(我看我晚點來發表看法好了)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
我來調停了

大家把停戰合約給簽一簽吧

首先 不要在炮了 我們可是海外耶~ 代表著台灣

第二 請把你家所有財產匯入這個銀行帳號 o344 235XXXXXX

各位快點牽一簽吧

我笑了!!!

你好像奈及利亞的詐騙集團噢:P

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

先不論台灣有沒有反日及反韓的必要及理由. 如果我們對他們不爽到極點要去反他們.........真相是:

台灣是沒有實力反韓反日呀!!!!

比人口, 比總體國力, 比國際地位, 比軍事資源. 台灣都不如韓日, 要對抗韓日, 只有用恐怖攻擊才有可能. 但是我們那些能以"激進手法"的去"悍衛正義"的國民, 包括樓上那位好漢, 只怕用兩隻手都數得出來. 好比鄭南榕當年自焚, (也就是所謂的"殉道"), 結果他就成了其同志們口中的烈士及聖人, 因為這種行為實在是"驚天地, 泣鬼神", 能為人所不能為. 果然是台獨第一烈士.

鏡頭轉去看看南韓在抗議時有多少人自焚? 哎呀, 人數多到數都數不清了!!! 再去google一下韓國人自焚的案子? 哇, 真是自焚到家常便飯呀. 為了任何理由都可以去自焚. 就算是我這個覺得韓國很爛的台灣之子, 也不得不認了: 在自焚上, 韓國人真的是第一把交椅!!! 自焚都焚的那麼敢, 一個為了牛肉要不要進口都可以去自焚的民族, 要搞恐怖攻擊我們偉大的台灣人怎麼比得過他們?

日本人就更不用講了, 基於民族性中對於死亡的浪漫幻想, 日本人骨子裏根本視死如歸, 能搞出神風特攻隊和切腹的國家如果要去弄怖恐攻擊, 那還不是小菜一碟. 看看日本赤軍是什麼樣子的恐怖組織? 賓拉登如果遇上重信房子的話只怕也要叫聲"前輩". 這.......我們台灣之子只怕真的沒法子搞出這樣子的東西. 所以我又再一次認輸了.

對不起, 偉大的同胞們, 我盡力了, 但是分析下來, 我們似乎真的比不上小日本和小朝鮮. 不但比棒球和比籃球不如人家, 連比足球隊和敢死隊都技不如人, 要比玩激進手法和怖恐攻擊, 只怕是沒望了(因為我們太太太愛好和平了).

OK, 以上講的都不管他, 讓我來談談台灣人有多優. 廢話, 那當然是優到不能再優了. 男的美女的帥, 阿九哥帥過元彬, 惠慈正過酒井法子. 上面"維護正義"兄提到我們台灣人比較理性. 嗯, 有關於我們的"理性"是不是一種比較"先進"的表示........ 基於我擁護咱大台灣榮光日不落的精神前提下, 當然啦, 老子當然比小日本小朝鮮, 先進, 文明, 領先. 如果不支持這句話, 那我這個正港台灣人不是作假的嗎?

總之我們台灣人比較棒就對了, 台灣除了小吃好吃以外, 我們還是上帝的選民, 早晚要統一東亞, 到時小日本小朝鮮只配幫我們台灣人提鞋. 將來每一個台灣男人都配二個日本女在家裏來幫台灣男人作沙西米. 每一個台灣女人都要配二個韓國男在家裏來幫台灣女人煮泡菜鍋. 啍啍啍.

等等...我現在才發現我們這主題是在講中(PRC)韓(KOR)的反日(JPN)情結, 不是在講咱台灣(TPE)的反日韓情結..... 原來我們台灣人雖然那麼高貴及先進, 但是我們並沒有看不起低下的日本及韓國. 我們對他們二個小人國一向是哈來哈去的平等關係. 台灣人真是仁慈及博愛......我好感動, 真是老天有眼讓我生在台灣, 一級棒好塞里. wonderfulbeautiful!!!

btw, 我需要去吃藥了, 下次再聊.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

...................................................................................................

Debating whether to laugh or cry....

Debating whether to enjoy the show or join the trolling.

Realising that the show was partially my doing.........................but I think I don't care. I can still laugh.

Wait....am I making sense? Oh wait. Nothing's making sense

Holy crap! This world's gone crazy. Oh wait, what?

Nah - whatever.

I'll sit back and enjoy the show. :p

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
大家把停戰合約給簽一簽吧

哈哈!

好! 我簽.

但財產就免了 :p

題外: 米奇姊姊原則與正義感十足,請問你在修justice or ethics 嗎LOL

I sense sarcasm there but whatever. I'm doing software engineering, funnily enough. Probably the most UNethical profession you can get into. (60% software projects fail yet it is within OUR ethical duty to produce software that works. Oh, the irony~~~! :p)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入