【檢定資訊】全民英檢初級

• 3 weeks later...
托福的成績有效期限是兩年, 而英檢是永久的~

Which is kind of stupid if you think about it because you can forget a language if you seldom use it. Hence, a lifetime certification doesn't make sense. It's the same for professional certification. They place expiry dates for the sole purpose of making you keep up to the required standard.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Which is kind of stupid if you think about it because you can forget a language if you seldom use it. Hence, a lifetime certification doesn't make sense. It's the same for professional certification. They place expiry dates for the sole purpose of making you keep up to the required standard.

Well, I think we all understand that fairly well. My point up there is mainly focusing on the part where I said "TOFEL certificates only last for two years" and not "GEPT certificates last almost forever". :P

P.S. Do you really have to write almost every response in English? You know some people can't read English...

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
P.S. Do you really have to write almost every response in English? You know some people can't read English...

>_> 抱歉啦, 但我蠻懶的. 我英文又打的比我中文快 (英文也比我中文好)

你注意看了話, 其實有時也是有用中文打

My point up there is mainly focusing on the part where I said "TOFEL certificates only last for two years" and not "GEPT certificates last almost forever".

....Yes.....and I was reinforcing your point. *wink*

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入