【英美語文】姊弟戀的英文

沒有特別的詞

最多損女方時會叫她cradle snatcher (for 姊弟戀. Well, technically anyone who dates someone much younger than themselves you pretty much call them a cradle snatcher)

老少配也沒有. 男方大到有點像是在包二奶時會叫男方為女方的sugar daddy.

集本上是沒有. Just people dating someone much older than they are or people dating someone twice/three times/x times their age.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 1 year later...
沒有特別的詞

最多損女方時會叫她cradle snatcher (for 姊弟戀. Well, technically anyone who dates someone much younger than themselves you pretty much call them a cradle snatcher)

老少配也沒有. 男方大到有點像是在包二奶時會叫男方為女方的sugar daddy.

集本上是沒有. Just people dating someone much older than they are or people dating someone twice/three times/x times their age.

cradle snatcher, sugar daddy:p just where did you learn these ?xd

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
cradle snatcher, sugar daddy just where did you learn these ?

I don't know. Friends, movies and books I guess. How am I supposed to remember?

Oh, new term. Sugar mummy. :p Take a guess what it is.

Cradle snatcher...if I remember correctly, was due to my piano teacher. He was talking about his friend was a cradle snatcher 'cause she was marrying some guy who's like, 12 years younger than her and they all called her a cradle snatcher.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I don't know. Friends, movies and books I guess. How am I supposed to remember?

Oh, new term. Sugar mummy. :p Take a guess what it is.

Cradle snatcher...if I remember correctly, was due to my piano teacher. He was talking about his friend was a cradle snatcher 'cause she was marrying some guy who's like, 12 years younger than her and they all called her a cradle snatcher.

I heard a true love story that a girl in her 30's was a private English tutor to a high school student

then became his wife. She was 16 years older. They married when she was 38 and he

22. The student's parents got so mad partly because he was thier only child and son.

anyway this couple fled to the US. They made up with the student's parents 2 years after

when they had a baby daughter .

---------------------

follow up.

I father said, they married right after the boy's graduation from university at age 22 and his bride at 38.

The girl helped the boy not only applying US graduate schools but also the tuition and living expenses.

The boy didn't have to serve the military obligation. so they eloped.

此內容已被編輯, ,由 sandman
鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Well, that's at least WAAAY better than that 30+ year old female teacher going out with a TWELVE YEAR OLD boy - later had a child by him when he was 14, then when he was 16 - and now they're married. Her son from her previous marriage is only 2 yrs older than her current husband. Now THAT'S wrong (and yes, she served time in prison - for obvious reasons)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 1 month later...
Well, that's at least WAAAY better than that 30+ year old female teacher going out with a TWELVE YEAR OLD boy - later had a child by him when he was 14, then when he was 16 - and now they're married. Her son from her previous marriage is only 2 yrs older than her current husband. Now THAT'S wrong (and yes, she served time in prison - for obvious reasons)

Made me think of the Iran-ish marrige... (what is the adj. form of the noun "Iran" anyway?)

Assume it's a boy/man in Iran, he gets married with a women 30 years older than him

in his teenages, than when he becomes around 50, he gets married again, with a

teenage wife.

I'm not quite sure if the first marrige is still effective after the second marrige, though.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Iranian

I heard of this 10 year old girl in Yemen who was married off to a 30 year old. She demanded a divorce (and got it) when the guy sexually abused her.

30? I thought it was 40?

Anyway, I don't think it should be considered as a step forward on their way

to free marrige and sexual equility.

The girl might already been raped by some "conservatives" who aimed

to "punish" her for breaking the "rules" by now, somewhere outside of the camera.

I don't really think she can withstand those ****ing social pressures...

Though it's not her obligation to do so, either. C'mon I mean she's just merely 10!

Consider that a "normal" girl at her age is still playing with Barbie dolls...

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Anyway, I don't think it should be considered as a step forward on their way

to free marrige and sexual equility

It's an inspiring story (in her circumstances) I guess but what they really SHOULD do is STOP marrying 10 year olds to dirty old men.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
It's an inspiring story (in her circumstances) I guess but what they really SHOULD do is STOP marrying 10 year olds to dirty old men.

Well it's a beginning...there has to be a first step....

But the case alone is still way too weak to change those damn things in these Aribic heads.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
But the case alone is still way too weak to change those damn things in these Aribic heads.

Arabic.....

And may I point out that this sentence is slightly...umm....well, let's just put it it's a bit too generalised = =|||

May I also point out, this isn't necessarily a cultural thing - more of lack of exposure to what's possible. Not too long ago, in Chinese culture, we married off girls as soon as they were born to families - not that they received any kind of abuse (sometimes maybe) and were only properly married when they come of age, but it wasn't too long ago when the proper age to be married is 16 - or even younger. In Western culture, it was fairly common to have girls married at 12 to men much older than them. The only reason this happened back then was because

1. very low life expectancy. If the average age people live up to is around 40 something, and child mortality is high, than it makes sense to marry early so that you have more time to create more children (most of which will die fairly early on) and more chance of at least ONE of them surviving.

2. The idea that there is a certain age before people's mentality mature probably isn't around then - or that marrying kids off before they are adults is damaging to them both physically and mentally is also not an idea people understand

3. Women were not in any position to decide on their life back in those days. They're pretty much ruled by men and to survive is to get married. There really isn't much choice back then.

Going back to places like Yemen, the reason why this tradition is still alive is because their society is still pretty much the same as it was in early days first world countries. Bear in mind it took us centuries before life expectancies rose, before women were given equal rights, before people are actually given the choice to choose etc. so it'll equally take just around the same time for some of these countries to "catch-up". Their country had not been as fortunate as ours to had advanced so far but at least stories like these is encouraging that it's at least stepping in the right direction.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 4 months later...

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入