【Question】Anybody knows what she said?

• 2 weeks later...

It rhymes, but it was too hard for me to listen...

lol

...four years after the fall of Sutan. The race is on, the official campaign is on the way from this presidential election. And the surprise was at the US master's golf as Ed Johnson wins his first ever made championship. Welcome to the world today, from BBC news, I'm Lucy Hockings. And I'm Manisha Tank. Coming up later in world business report: talk of alphanile has tax of gas cut off for summer, as some of the biggest producers meet in Qatar; and why electronics giant Philips wants the standby function on your TV outlawed. "Get out of the walk", that was the message for American and British troops today from mactada-osam...

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
It rhymes, but it was too hard for me to listen...

lol

...four years after the fall of Sutan. The race is on, the official campaign is on the way from this presidential election. And the surprise was at the US master's golf as Ed Johnson wins his first ever made championship. Welcome to the world today, from BBC news, I'm Lucy Hockings. And I'm Manisha Tank. Coming up later in world business report: talk of alphanile has tax of gas cut off for summer, as some of the biggest producers meet in Qatar; and why electronics giant Philips wants the standby function on your TV outlawed. "Get out of the walk", that was the message for American and British troops today from mactada-osam...

*shocked* I just wanted one sentence that Manisha said but you gave me the whole thing :P Thank you evadne but Ive found something wrong in your words. REALLY nice work though.

Hmm...anyways I still dont get that sentence. Anyone helps me?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
"Get out of the walk",

She said, "Get out of Iraq" actually....

As for the woman on the right, she said:

In world business report, talk of an OPEC style gas cut-off hots up as the world's producers meet in Qatar.

ok - the bit that goes "style gas cut-off" - I didn't QUITE hear it but I'm very sure it's OPEC and something to do with gas. Why?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OPEC

Hmmmm - I'll do the entire clip (evadne ALMOST got it but not quite)

Iraqi Shias prepare for mass protest, four years after the fall of Saddam. The race is on. Official campaigning is under way for France's presidential election and a surprise winner at the US Master's Golf as Zack Johnson wins his first ever championship. Welcome to "The World Today" at BBC News, I'm Lucy Hawkins

and I'm Aleisha Tanks, coming later in World Business Report, talk of an OPEC style gas Cartel hots up as the world's biggest producers meet in Qatar and why the electronic giant, Phillips, wants the stand-by function on your TV outlawed.

"Get out of Iraq," that's the message for US and British troops today from Moktadr Hassan, the radical Iraqi Shiite cleric has called on millions of his supporters to demonstrate in the holy city of ....(clip cuts here)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

She said, A talk of OPEC-style gas cartel XXXX as well the world's biggest producers meet in Qatar.

About XXXX, I really don't know. It sounds like "hots tell", but I really couldn't tell.

Well, can we say "hot tell"? What the heck is "hots tell"?

Walky-Talky~~~:P

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Well, nobody's telling you to use the wiki as a bible. Basically, if you need some quick, general information, go to wiki - read the first few sentences and then scroll right down to its references. :p

Of course, if you want further information, that's when you go and search for your own information - wiki's just a quick reference if you really need to check up something quick. Think of it more as a starting point. At least that's what I'm doing.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入