• 我...有義務傳香火→ 小命還是留著好了

還有我不覺得女生上戰場

男生該沒有面子

我從頭到尾都沒說!

拜託~

女人上戰場

是驕傲的事!

From the words in your post at 134#

I know what you really refers to..........

女人上戰場

是驕傲的事!

如此情形,以歷史為參考,幾乎都是被逼無奈,以至於如此而非情之所愿。

瘦弱的不能上戰場的婦女,幼女,當城池被圍沒有供給糧草時,they will be boiled and then eaten up as usual.

還有歷史上很多男性

那是因為那時重男輕女

所以歷史上都男人!

所以不等於大部分的女生在人格堅韌度比男生差

除非有舉出女性比男性差的歷史事件

不過那一定不多!

或者該說沒有?

重男輕女作為一種意識形態,是當時社會的一種潮流及儒家思想所誘導出的普遍共識,同時,要考慮到古代的生產方式與工業革命后的近現代生產方式差異很大,可以說,女性今天地位的相對提升,歸因于“女性生產力productivity能力的提高。

且觀念,社會關係等可以隨著時代而進步,但是我們不能因為今天的進步就去認為古人的是一無是處,完全沒有道理。

furthermore 你有聽說過金枝玉葉這個詞彙,以及像西漢呂后,東漢竇太后,鄧太后,梁太后以及近代的慈禧太后等等這些專權擅政的女人么,所謂重男輕女,不是完全如此的。

上星期天看了英文版的TITANIC,就用這個故事的一些例子來說說男人在危機時刻表現的是多么的偉岸,多么的有氣概。

With "Women and children first" the imperative for loading lifeboats, Second Officer Lightoller, who was loading boats on the port side, allowed men on only if oarsmen were needed and for no other reason, even if there was room. First Officer Murdoch, who was loading boats on the starboard side, let men on board if women were absent.

大家都看過麽,知道safeboats are not enough to loads all people,絕大多數男人都把上safeboats的機會留給了女人和孩子,他們與go down with the vessel 1500多人遇難99%都是男人。

"We've dressed up in our best and are prepared to go down like gentlemen." He also gave a survivor a message saying, "If anything should happen to me, tell my wife I've done my best in doing my duty." he lost in the disaster. His bodies, if recovered, were never identified.

-----------1912年的一位美國百萬富翁在臨死前說的,以目前之貨幣購買力推算,他差不多可以算的上是億萬富翁了。

Benjamin Guggenheim

American journalist and mystery writerFutrelle, a first-cabin passenger, refused to board a lifeboat insisting his wife board instead, according to his wife, with the belief that her boarding would give him a better chance of surviving; he perished in the Atlantic.

Benjamin Guggenheim持的是上等倉的船票,他可以得到上safeboat的機會,但是他沒有,而是把機會讓給了女人和孩子。

Francis Davis Millet (November 3, 1846 - April 15, 1912) was an American painter and writer。He was last seen helping women and children into lifeboats. His body was recovered after the sinking by the cable boat

Titanic captain Edward J. Smith informed Butt military aide to U.S. presidents Theodore Roosevelt and William Howard Taft that the "ship was doomed" and that "lifeboats were being readied." Butt immediately began acting as another officer of the ship, herding women and children into the lifeboats. One account tells of Butt staving off desperate steerage men trying to crowd the boats to escape.

服務過兩位總統的副官,臨危不懼,得知情況後立即投入到維持秩序之中。

並最終遇難。

Wallace Hartley and his fellow band members started playing music to help keep the passengers calm as the crew loaded the lifeboats. Many of the survivors claimed that he and the band continued to play till the very end. None of the band members survived the sinking and the story of them playing to the end became a popular legend.

Wallace Hartley先生和他的樂隊同仁一起為安撫人們焦躁的心情而演奏,直至最後的沈沒,他們幾人也全部遇難。

MR.George Dunton Widener

After the ship struck an iceberg, Widener placed his wife and her maid in a lifeboat. The pair were rescued by the steamship RMS Carpathia. George Dunton Widener and his son Harry both went down with the ship; their bodies, if recovered, were not identified.

喬治先生把他的妻子和妻子的女仆推上safeboat最後和他的兒子一些沈沒于大西洋。

至於女人國

只是種誇飾

意思是女人根本不需要男人的意思

不過聽說這種女人也不多!(我都不懂為什麼?)

以後會明白了解的 that's all。

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 回覆 157
  • Created
  • 最後回覆

Top Posters In This Topic