1.Principles of adsorption and adsorption processes

2.膜物理化學

固定化不是"Immobilization"嗎?........很少看到有人把z改成s的

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

固定化不是"Immobilization"嗎?........很少看到有人把z改成s的

Immobilization 是美式英文耶.......

當然要講immobilisation才是正統的.....:p

i know that when lactase is immobilised it has a greater thermostability, but i need a detailed explaination . (of this specified case)

this is what i think,

--->Entrapment within a 3-D gel matrix is a common method of enzyme immobilisation, in this case lactase is held within an alginate capsule, cross linked with linear chains of Ca2+ ions. Thermal stability upon immobilisation is the result of molecular rigidity and the creation of a protected microenvironment. Therefore immobilised lactase has a higher denaturation temperature than free lactase.

But can this be further explained???

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Immobilization 是美式英文耶.......

當然要講immobilisation才是正統的.....:p

i know that when lactase is immobilised it has a greater thermostability, but i need a detailed explaination . (of this specified case)

this is what i think,

--->Entrapment within a 3-D gel matrix is a common method of enzyme immobilisation, in this case lactase is held within an alginate capsule, cross linked with linear chains of Ca2+ ions. Thermal stability upon immobilisation is the result of molecular rigidity and the creation of a protected microenvironment. Therefore immobilised lactase has a higher denaturation temperature than free lactase.

But can this be further explained???

不好意思,我沒有辦法針對這個特定的問題回答

這牽扯到生化的失活(denature),高分子交聯(cross-link)及分子剛硬度(rigidity),這些我都忘光了= ="" = =""

而且生物化學(biochemistry)我沒有唸過,高分子我太久沒碰了,現在想不起來了

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入