【Question】Interview in English

I had an english interview before( for college crap), all i can say is.. just relax, say whatever is in your mind( if the person just wants to you talk). If you pronouced something wrong, dont feel bad, still, RELAX, CHILL.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
I had an english interview before( for college crap), all i can say is.. just relax, say whatever is in your mind( if the person just wants to you talk). If you pronouced something wrong, dont feel bad, still, RELAX, CHILL.

I think you are right.I had an english interview before,too.That is the first time for me to do this.I did terrible because I am too nervous.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
I know keeping calm is the most important,but sometimes you can't avoid being nervous if you don't have any experience.

Hmmmm - having confidence is the most important. If you're confident, you sail through. I remember having a Japanese interview. Maybe it has something to do with my abundance of experience in performing in front of a large audience (for piano) but I don't know. I tend to find myself extremely calm and everything else sailed through. Sure I made a few grammatical or honorific mistakes but all in all, they understand me. It's cool. Anyways, heads up, have confidence. That's the most important.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入