im Leigh=)

i just joined the forum & glad to find this enlish zone =]]

that's pretty nice.....

because im like using english all the time-

the way taiwanese chat in english is a lot different from those English xd

so you guys get myspace???

if not, get one soon...

>click

i dont have many taiwanese friends over there.

here's mine

add me if you want to : )!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Hi! By the way, according to the forum rules, you can't use internet language here. Misleads people who want to learn English.

I do have myspace but I really don't like it. Far too intrusive for my likings. I prefer making my own personal site. If I ever make any music (well, I have) I might consider promoting it there. Other than that, I seldom go there. (only just opened the account a 2 weeks ago for the sake catching up with a few high school friends)

Anyways, welcome!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Hi! By the way, according to the forum rules, you can't use internet language here. Misleads people who want to learn English.

I do have myspace but I really don't like it. Far too intrusive for my likings. I prefer making my own personal site. If I ever make any music (well, I have) I might consider promoting it there. Other than that, I seldom go there. (only just opened the account a 2 weeks ago for the sake catching up with a few high school friends)

Anyways, welcome!

ok i repaired it.

really wierd feeling typing in formal ways :p

just put it here if you make one,

we are all happy to listen !

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
really wierd feeling typing in formal ways

Yes, I know what you mean. Wasn't TOO MUCH of a problem for me because I never really completely went into the whole hype of Internet language (though I struggled not to swear ^.^;;). In fact, I get annoyed with it sometimes. I have a friend who pretty much invented an entire new language. I couldn't stand reading her blog because it's like cracking code. Also, too much internet language can impair your speech. "lol" is pretty much in my speech pattern these days. As for another friend, he likes to say "dats tru" or "my fwend" and because he likes to leave out "the" "an" "am - you get the gist, he sometimes doesn't make any grammatical sense. Drives me NUTS! ><

Anyways, my myspace account is www.myspace.com/MikiRei

Cheers!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Yes, I know what you mean. Wasn't TOO MUCH of a problem for me because I never really completely went into the whole hype of Internet language (though I struggled not to swear ^.^;;). In fact, I get annoyed with it sometimes. I have a friend who pretty much invented an entire new language. I couldn't stand reading her blog because it's like cracking code. Also, too much internet language can impair your speech. "lol" is pretty much in my speech pattern these days. As for another friend, he likes to say "dats tru" or "my fwend" and because he likes to leave out "the" "an" "am - you get the gist, he sometimes doesn't make any grammatical sense. Drives me NUTS! ><

Anyways, my myspace account is www.myspace.com/MikiRei

Cheers!

your friend is an exaggeration. so funny (i might type lololololololololl here now but it's banned)

that me try this

"ur fwend iz an exaggeration"

well, at least you see I'm not one :p :p :p

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Not every abbreviation is banned. You could try reading the rules.

Oh yeah. Ones that are listed in the abbreviation list can be used but......I'm too lazy to check. No harm typing in proper English anyways.

"my fwend"

He's probably into Elmer Fudds![/quote[

I don't know. I don't care. It drives me nuts. If it ever gets to me (becuase it IS slowly getting to me), I probably will demand him to switch or I might just send him a trojan. ><

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入