【homework】interesting dream

When it comes to one’s interesting dream, what impressed me the most is once I dreamed an adventure in a forest in north-Europe last week.

In the dream, I dressed in a suit of amour and I was going through the weird-looking woods to save my princess Isabella, who were trapped in a prison at the top of the volcano located in the middle of the fearful woods before me, I was a knight with encouragement .In the winding path, I met numerous soldiers and bandits. After defeated them with my sword and my bravery, I rode my steed toward the volcano, in which lived a notorious dragon that had killed thousands of heroes, prisoned my princess.

I bound my steed to the tree near the volcano, and then I walked up to the volcano, deciding how to conquer the venomous evil with my swallows, bow, and my treasured sword. But unexpectedly, the devil was just standing on my way to find him, with his eyes blowing with fury, and at once before I can react, he flapped his wing and attracted me with a roasting flame sprayed from his mouth.

Without thinking twice, I rushed into the bush along the path and pick up my swallow on the bow and aimed the dragon that had just missed me. Soon the swallow discharged the dragon’s head, and the dragon died with a crash to the ground.

Then, I rescued my princess and had a well lifetime with my princess in my palace.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入