【討論】How do you guys celebrate your birthday?

just wondering, how you guys celebrate your birthday?[m]

most of my chinese friends here go kareoake and dance and get drunk

american friends they usually party at home and dance and get drunk xd

my 18th birthday is coming and i'm thinking how am i gonna make it really special and memorable :$

bbq during winter would be kinda funny =/

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

我昨天才剛辦完我的生日party耶

我是去bowling 之後就在我家吃pizza玩遊戲

其實效果就是還好啦 沒有什麼特別special

但因為我是過17歲的生日

所以我就沒有特別想要怎麼過

但要是我要過18歲生日的話

就一定要好好企劃!

因為我覺得18歲是人生中最重要的一個生日!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

House party - as always. People come and we watch movies, play games, go down to the beach and talk till like 4am - well, that was when I was still in high school (and I went to an all girls school so girls night out aren't a problem)

For my 18th, it was the same - party at home, went out to eat, then back at home to watch movies and crash.

For my 20th, I had a triple party with 2 other friends who had their birthday around the same day as me. It was down at a bar and yeah, just drank, dance and talked.

For my 21st - well, still thinking, it's coming soon *shudders* - I've NO IDEA what to do.....*shrug*

All birthdays are memorable in their own right. No need to do a "My Super Sweet 16" style. If you have friends there who are there because they truly WANT to celebrate your birthday, then that's memorable enough.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

i would not say im tking drugs since it only had light amt of tobaco in it, plus,it was only for a experience. im a college cross country runner i know if i smoke madly then i would have terminate my career by now..:P

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入