【Question】Chinese internet language?

Well, I was wondering, since there's a list for English internet language, where might you find one for Chinese?

There are times when I'm here that I've NO IDEA what people mean because they use some form of teen language - but in Chinese - which doesn't help for someone like me who's been brought up in a Western world and had little to no contact of pop culture back in Asia. Ideas ppl? xd :E

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Dear God:

So many things happened today.Ha ha........let me tell you part of what happened^_^ When I walked out of my PE class this morning,I felt the cool wind.Thank you Lord,it was really nice.

We had an extra credit assignment for psychology class.After I was done with class,I left.However as I walked I realize I forgot to wish my teacher happy thanksgiving.I walked back to class and a guy was talking with the teacher.This classmate is the one who loves to ask questions and he doesn't agree with some theories the teacher talked about in class. One thing he said strucked me....he said he doesn't believe in "unconditional regard".He had tears in his eyes when he said:"Today has been the longest day in my life.I really don't think anyone loves me." I felt sorry for hime when I heard that. I think he also mentioned someone he knew died,someone much better than him.Dear God there's a story beind everyone :D I really hope he can feel love in his life.Everyone needs love.Love is not a matter of worth it or not worth it,everyone is worth loving.Love begets love. Please fill this world with love.

Distracted from the topic

= ='

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

I don't know....any I guess.

The other day I saw someone said:

樓上大堆

中肯

Me: ????????????????????????????

I know 樓上 is upstairs and is referring to the post above (in fact, I find that funny. In western forums, we just refer to people's name - or rather, quote them) but the rest is pure ???????????????? = =|||

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入