【問題】homestay 的相關問題.請有住過homestay 的大大幫我解決

1: 我住的homestay一個月要跟我收30澳幣.但是下載量只有10gb

我種覺得很貴.我知到澳洲的網路不便宜但是收這多錢沒必要這麼少的下載量吧

我還有個是有也在用網路.而且我們跟homestay父母也適用同一條線路的

假如一個人的下載量破了.大家都不能用.更慘的是我.我homemom是一個30出投的香港女生

我種覺得他心機有點重.我覺得我是不是有權益受損阿???而且聽說home爸自己就是做IT的他應該很懂吧??:(

2:他們說早餐午餐要自己準備.但是給我們的料少之又少.午餐要帶飯的話要自己煮.而

且只有雞蛋偶爾有火腿.早餐也只有土司跟雞蛋或偶爾有火腿.我有不感跟他們要求

我怕又給他們帶來不好的印象.因為之前有個是有要求但是homstay他們好像說不行的樣子.

所以我來澳洲時已經受4公斤了{包含心理因素}.請問要如何的的去跟他們溝通呢??:'(

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Is that possible to get another homestay?

or 自己租屋住......

其實....

住homestay十個有八到九個不好

住Homestay就很像在中649一樣

要住到好的要看運氣~住到好的住在他家你每天快樂的不得了

住到不好的你會覺得超呆不下去我以前也住到不好的

所以我放學後都在學校混~混到學校要關門了我才回家.....

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

我現在才16歲學校強制介入a錢.一所爛高中

我哥當出來時.他的學校跟比不會管這住宿問題 沒錯它當初來時也才17業要住homestay但是他可以自己找.

而我們學校不是.一定要學校認可或是有合作的才能.而且換超過三次.還要跟我們收仲介費

250澳幣 就可以知道我們學校有多貪錢了吧

所以現在很麻煩.................無言了

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...
搬家後真的需要跟學校說你的住址嗎? 我上個星期從寄宿家庭搬出來,可是沒有跟學校更換我的這住址說,不講應該部會怎樣吧? 還是非得跟學校說不可呢????

那學校要寄重要文件給你怎麼辦?= ="

像是成績單,offer或移民局的信之類的

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

In terms of internet, buy pre-paid internet.

There's Hello (the best), and Planet. I can't remember others but those are the ones that I've seen. Installation's free too (they give u a free CD). Basically, go to any newsagencies or Chinese grocery stores (or 7-11, any place that sells telephone cards) and ask for pre-paid internet. You can buy $10, $20 and $50. When you've used up your quota, buy more. That way you don't have to borrow their internet access.

In terms of food, well, there's not much you can do. So your homestay mum is Canto? That's really too bad.....most Canto's are cheapstakers (sorry, no offence. Just that most I've met really ARE cheapstakers) They give you bacon and egg because that's the common Australian type of breakfast. Either get use to it, or go out and buy your own lunch. I suggest that you go to the supermarkets and stock your own food. Request that they don't touch the stuff you've bought though (you don't want to waste your money afterall)

我現在才16歲學校強制介入a錢.一所爛高中

Which one?

引用:

作者: 阿嬤的保時捷

搬家後真的需要跟學校說你的住址嗎? 我上個星期從寄宿家庭搬出來,可是沒有跟學校更換我的這住址說,不講應該部會怎樣吧? 還是非得跟學校說不可呢?

那學校要寄重要文件給你怎麼辦?

像是成績單,offer或移民局的信之類的

就如同上面所說, 要講.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
In terms of internet, buy pre-paid internet.

There's Hello (the best), and Planet. I can't remember others but those are the ones that I've seen. Installation's free too (they give u a free CD). Basically, go to any newsagencies or Chinese grocery stores (or 7-11, any place that sells telephone cards) and ask for pre-paid internet. You can buy $10, $20 and $50. When you've used up your quota, buy more. That way you don't have to borrow their internet access.

I recommend a company called "Global". 10 bucks for 22 days unlimited dial-up internet. They say they are the best value dial up in town (Hoho...you know what, I often buy it from a newsagent in Belmore which is the only place I know that it sells this card, even though I live in Marrickville and I often take 20 minutes to go to Marrickville station just for catching train to buy ONE card...= =")

In terms of food, well, there's not much you can do. So your homestay mum is Canto? That's really too bad.....most Canto's are cheapstakers (sorry, no offence. Just that most I've met really ARE cheapstakers) They give you bacon and egg because that's the common Australian type of breakfast. Either get use to it, or go out and buy your own lunch. I suggest that you go to the supermarkets and stock your own food. Request that they don't touch the stuff you've bought though (you don't want to waste your money afterall)

的確,廣東人挺精的啊......囧

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

通常是10塊錢的吧,其實無所謂多少錢的,因為使用時間的長短也是決定其價格的一個因素。不過10到20的通常是最為合理的(我還沒見過50塊澳幣的上網卡......=口=...... 如果是50 dollars的話我寧可選broadband了)

大概就是這樣吧,Global他們的網絡跟別的公司相比雖然不算很好很好,但是卻是使用起來最方便,而且相對實惠的。

PS:Hey MikiRei... I know you weren't offensive... but I'm a Canto... xd... thanks for commenting on us......:P

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
PS:Hey MikiRei... I know you weren't offensive... but I'm a Canto...

Haha! Ok! >< I see, I see. At least you didn't find me offensive. I DID say that the comment only applies to the ones I've met (excluding, of course, 4 of my canto friends. It's usually when business is at stake that they get more defensive) :p

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Haha! Ok! >< I see, I see. At least you didn't find me offensive. I DID say that the comment only applies to the ones I've met (excluding, of course, 4 of my canto friends. It's usually when business is at stake that they get more defensive) :p

However, I was just born in Canton but I don't have Cantonese ancestry at all... so... don't worry...... I won't prevent you from being offensive:P

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入