【Chat】 Two books to choose, just come in.

Um...

I'll choose the more interesting one.

Though I prefer English to Chinese, I don't like serious themes. When I read, I won't avoid myself to the theme which is in English but which I have no interested in. Instead, if the Chinese book is relaxing, I will try to read it.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

I'll choose the Chinese one. Because of the subject in senior high,we can read at least

a little classical Chinese.But a 7000-words (vocabulary?)-level book,in my opinon,will cost a normal student a great amount of time to look it up in a dictionary,unless one is pretty good in English.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
I'll choose the Chinese one. Because of the subject in senior high,we can read at least

a little classical Chinese.But a 7000-words (vocabulary?)-level book,in my opinon,will cost a normal student a great amount of time to look it up in a dictionary,unless one is pretty good in English.

I agree

if base-word are to little

will feel so ...... you knowxd xd

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Can i choose none of them? (just kidding :P)

I think i would choose English novel.Because i never read English novels before.i want to know how the foreign novels decribe the story.

in fact, both of these subjects are difficult for me.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

I like both.

If I have to choose one, I prefer the one that is more interesting for me.

For example, if the Chinese one is "紅樓夢", and the English one is "Harry Potter", I think I will choose "Harry Potter".

But if the Chinese one is "西遊記", and the English one is "The Man in the Iron Mask", I will choose "西遊記". xd

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入