【Game】 Let's play a game!!!

• 回覆 575
  • Created
  • 最後回覆

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.student.tw/db/showthread.php?t=73538 um...i believe everybody catch the rule:E who next to me, are you hungry?

uh, Rockefeller... most people on this earth do know about him ;)

well, founder of the Standard Oil Company and the six-generation family dynasty.

He was... chairman of Standard Oil Company, a investor and a philanthropist

i can always put down more stuff about him, he revolutionized the petroleum industry... he was rich, his kids are rich too. He did quite many charities. Rockefeller had always believed since he was a child that his purpose in life was to make as much money as possible, and then use it wisely to improve the lot of mankind. I guessed this thing made an massive impact on you, eh?

Q: Its rainning here today, what about at your spot?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Just like you, i thought there are hardly someone don't know him, but i asked many people, most do NOT know him. amazing uh?

(in fact, i asked the same question at 談天閒聊版 at the same time, the first answerer doesn't know him either.)

he is the person I admire the most.

to your question, there are not much rain here, but i still nerding here for whole day: )

do you know the movie"The Godfather"?

how do you think about it?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Answer: Hate it. Thank God it'll be out of our airwaves in ....what was it? 7 weeks? I'm sick and tired of this crappy show that ALWAYS bring in the same type of people. ie. boring, stupid, idiotic, arrogant human beings. I am NOT interested whether or not any of the housemates get hitched or actually have sex on the show. I am NOT interested whether the girls start having a b**** fight. I am NOT interested to see 14/15, whatever it is, stupid people trying to interact with eachother because it does nothing but make us dumber by the minute. People don't even like the show anymore - the ratings are there to prove it so garrrgggghhh!! Channel 10!! (Channel 10's the one that airs Australia's version) Quit importing annoying, American TV shows and seriously, enough of this reality TV. Noone likes it. Bring in more stuff like "Thank God You're Here". That's probably the ONLY good show that's been created in the past 5 years >_>

Question: If you were given this petition in person, will you sign it?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

London 2012... ummmm no comments, really. I just hope Tero Pitämäki of Finland wont accidentally hurt someone with his mighty javelin skills again; Tero, the norwegian guy and the american javelin shooters are the best 3 in nowadays.

Next: Did you already purchase the newest Harry Potter?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

All of them I'll say.

I just still can't believe that Lindsay Lohan actually does drugs...

there was a movie about the twins, and I liked that movie, she was cute...

well that 's history.

Look what she has become. I saw on the magazine with a title "caught doing drugs", sad.

Next: who's your favorite foreign celebrity?(kind of lame I know...)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
You asked the question, you give me the answer ;)

Next: What is the best way to deal with American insurance company such as Blue Cross Blue Shield???

Ignore them I think

Do you like correcting others' mistakes in this English forum?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Answer: In a way, I do. On the other hand, not so keen. Especially if there's A LOT to go through in one go and if I'm not in a good mood, I get really frustrated and really can't be bothered. It gets worse if I REALLY can't comprehend what people are trying to say. In that case, I kind of go, "Screw it," and return to whatever I was doing before.

Question: Are scenes like this familiar in your life?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
訪客
這個主題現在已關閉,不能再回覆。