【Game】 Let's play a game!!!

• 回覆 575
  • Created
  • 最後回覆

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.student.tw/db/showthread.php?t=73538 um...i believe everybody catch the rule:E who next to me, are you hungry?

If you think at the time you watch, the sentence could be wrong.

(But how many people can do that ? ˊˋ )

That didn't make sense to me at all.......

Ans: I refuse to go into a philosophical discussion right now as it will never end and is completely pointless as the answer lies within yourself so just wait till the day you die and see if you have the answer (should you care about it by then)

Q: Who's bored?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 3 weeks later...
That's because we're HUMAN, and so we're naturally lazy. It's our nature....

Yes, but why would you BOTHER asking people? Why would u bother WAITING for someone to give you the answer? It's BECAUSE I'm lazy that I go search for answers myself. I'm too lazy to ASK anyone so I search for answers myself. :p

Ans: Toothpaste that works

Question: When do you get bored?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Yes, but why would you BOTHER asking people? Why would u bother WAITING for someone to give you the answer? It's BECAUSE I'm lazy that I go search for answers myself. I'm too lazy to ASK anyone so I search for answers myself. :p

When you ask someone else, they (not you) has to find an answer. Therefore it is easier to ask a question than to answer. = =""

Great inventions are born because people are lazy~

Ans: Toothpaste that works

Question: When do you get bored?

When I'm in any meeting with my boss. = =#

Next: Do you exercise?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
When you ask someone else, they (not you) has to find an answer. Therefore it is easier to ask a question than to answer.

Great inventions are born because people are lazy~

Yes but what if they take AAAAAAGES to find an answer? I'll be too lazy to wait around. It's easier to search for my own answers :p

(Also, I think you didn't get what I was doing *coughscrewingwithpeoplesbraincough* )

Yes - great inventions are made because people are lazy - but curious, curious. How could you be lazy if you, YOURSELF, got around, spending 8 years to make an invention that works? :p ie. Is slaving around for years and years just so you can invent a machine that could help you save 3 hours of your life in the future be considered lazy?

Ans: Don't watch NBA

Question: Who's frustrated with this world?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Ans: Intelligent life outer space? Well, why not? If people can believe that there is an invisible man in the sky, or that we're originally aliens, killed and crash landed here aeons ago, I don't see why we couldn't believe in life outer space. In fact, I bet there is. The universe is big enough. :p

Q: What's next?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Ans: Intelligent life outer space? Well, why not? If people can believe that there is an invisible man in the sky, or that we're originally aliens, killed and crash landed here aeons ago, I don't see why we couldn't believe in life outer space. In fact, I bet there is. The universe is big enough. :p

Q: What's next?

Page 26!! I hope....

Question: How many people are reading this thread anyway? Doesn't seem like much...

---

Not quite page 26...XD

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
訪客
這個主題現在已關閉,不能再回覆。