【Game】 Let's play a game!!!

you know what? you got a great question, we all need to think about it...NOT ME.

I just do not really mind, there's no way you can stop this thing happening, it's only the time matters.

Question: I would like to know your answer to Silence's question!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 回覆 575
  • Created
  • 最後回覆

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.student.tw/db/showthread.php?t=73538 um...i believe everybody catch the rule:E who next to me, are you hungry?

Ans: Well, technically, according to Nostradamus, the end was supposed to come in year 2000. We're still alive though, I think it's more apparent than anything that mother nature's striking back and she no longer want us anymore since we've screwed with her enough. The world will end. If it happens, it happens. If it happens during my lifetime - BOOYA! I'll deal with it. What's more, America is probably doing some crazy project of building a moon base and on the day of the doom, they will reveal it and select several few people (probably just themselves :p) to be able to migrate with them. I won't be surprised if the doom does happen within my lifetime. All's well that end's well. We humans have done more than enough damage. Die we shall and good riddance *says mother earth* :p

Q: Any other questions?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
訪客
這個主題現在已關閉,不能再回覆。