一transcript including

1 subjects taken, year taken, and grades

2 subjects failed or repeated

3 subjects in progress

4 test results, such as SAT ACT

這些東西只要跟學校申請成績單就夠了嗎?

SAT ACT還要老師附? 自己把成績印出來給老師附嗎?

一summary/recommendation

please be sure to include the applicant's name on any attached pages(寫名字就好嗎?寫哪?角落空白處嗎?)

一school profile (這是啥?)

all letters must be typed or written on "official school letterhead"(這是啥?) and signed by the evaluator

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...

- Since 9th grade is considered "middle school" in Taiwan, I don't suppose the universities would want that. Make sure you do get your high school transcript translated (I'm sure your school have an English version).

- I'm not sure what you meant by "簽名" (do you mean signing the recommendation letter? If that's the case, just translated it for your teacher and have him/her sign it! Although I'm fairly certain most college applications are all online now.) And I would say if you need to sign anything, sign it in both Chinese and English.

- I'm not sure how SAT works in Taiwan, but you might be able to 1) request your SAT score online and ask College Board to send your score, or 2) fax or mail your SAT official paperwork with the score to admission offices.

- You want to type (or write...I guess) your name on every single piece of paper. I would personally put it on the top right corner

- Official school letterhead means documents prepared by your high school must have the school's official logo, name, address, phone number, fax number, etc. It's just a way to prove that you're not making things up and your paper work is legitimate.

Good luck!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入