愛情、親情、友情怎麼在英語中區分

有一次我和老外對話的時候,我對此就感到很頭疼,我要表達的意思是,我本身非常重視親情的,因為這些年我父母對我好,我都能感受的到。可是我不相信愛情。可是我用英語卻很難說我相信親情不相信愛情。因為親情、愛情在英語裏面都是love很難區分,英語裏面love既表達愛情也表達了親情,所以我告訴那個老外我不相信love,也從來沒有love過(我只是表達我不相信愛情),可是那個老外他的理解的確是我不相信一切感情,包括父母對我的愛,甚至父母也不曾愛過我。我感到很頭痛,中文裏面表達人的感情可以區分的表達為親情、友情、愛情,可是英語裏面我要刻意表達相信其中一種情感,不相信另一種非常難。

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

這確實很難區分

英文並沒有任何辭來區分親情和愛情.

至少單單用"love"是沒辦法的 (and likewise, there are many concepts in English that is near impossible to explain in Chinese. Like "respect". I can never properly explain to my parents in Chinese what I mean when I want them to "respect" me as an individual because 尊重 is too much of a heavy word in Chinese than it is in English and that term is really only used for people who are "above" you socially in Chinese. Fun fun translation time *heavy sigh*)

我要表達的意思是,我本身非常重視親情的,因為這些年我父母對我好,我都能感受的到。可是我不相信愛情。

I value the love from my parents very dearly because my parents had been very good to me. However, I do not believe in amorous love, or love that can be developed between two strangers

Note: I am NOT saying this is the way to explain the difference in English. This is how I would explain it. There are many other ways you can try and explain it but you'll just have to flesh it out in your own words. There is no handy term you can use because it doesn't exist in English.

Another way is:

I value the love my parents had shown me but I do not believe falling in love with another person.

There's plenty of other ways. Just explain as much as you can to get your meaning across.

友情

友情是friendship

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入