"資優班"該怎麼說呢?

I suggest using gifted class instead as the word "gifted" refers to students who are talented in terms of academic, but honor class is just a more in depth class that if you work harder you will be able to take it.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Well there isn't really what we call "資優班" in America...

There are gifted program and specilized school, but they are just very rare.

You can find a list of them here if you are interested:

http://www.hoagiesgifted.org/schools.htm

Gifted and talented programs

For a list of more than one hundred local programs at schools all around the world, see List of gifted and talented programmes.A Talented and Gifted program is an academic program that caters to excelling students. The program may be found in various forms in schools around the world, often with the name "Talented and Gifted" (TAG) or "Gifted and Talented Education" (GATE). Availability and quality of formal programs varies from place to place. Classes may either be in the form of more challenging, in depth or advanced courses, or in the form of a regularly scheduled seminar that covers extracurricular material.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gifted_education

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

At my school, we just say "Class 1", or "Group 1", provided the subject is graded. Or Extension class - but not like we're "gifted" or anything but since we do very well, we have the capacity to learn more things so we "extend" our education by getting into "Extension class". There really isn't a specific term. Completely depends on the country/school itself.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 4 weeks later...
zi you ban (好我是來亂的)
The privileged ones... xDDD

我也來亂的

這有好笑到

不過明明就是 the i-never-go-to-bed-before-three class

其實人家問我我都說是special math and science program/耶

因為感覺我自己每次數理成績都被普通班的超越

用honor有點羞愧= ='

鏈接文章