【Recommend】Reddit

I just thought, if noone knows about this yet, of recommending Reddit to anyone who wants to improve English.

Well, fine. I don't know how much this will help but unlike other online communities that usually involves idiots throwing insults at eachother and making stupid comments with a lack of grammar and correct spelling, Reddit is the exact opposite.

The community here, posts and/or asks and engage in interesting and thought-provoking discussions. They certainly don't hurl insults at eachother - not usually anyways. A typical Reddit comment is usually a 250 word essay. You don't have to participate in the discussions of course. Reading the comments should be interesting enough.

Anyways, here's the link: http://www.reddit.com

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe I should change that signature. And yes, noone replies to my post. Not interesting enough I guess. *le sigh*

I also find it interesting how the system actually keeps track of my errr....study status. I no longer have a title under my name. Does the system automatically update that or someone actually is taking notice of my posts and realise that I've graduated? Weird as.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Err...

I have browsed the website.It is funny truly, but actually I have not knew about how to use the website now and, I'm a third grade senior high school student so I have no enough time to particularly view the whole comments.

Anyway, thanks for your share :)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Well, it's similar to Digg. You really just click on links or the comments and read the comments. If you want to join, then clicking reply should take you to register page. There's also subreddits so reddit but under a particular subject/topic so you can filter and read only the posts you feel like reading. Quite sure there's a FAQ there somewhere but yeah...you're studying for uni. Not the time right now.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入