【Chat】What do you want to do this summer?

Let me start off --

I want to go back to Taiwan to do an internship somewhere. If possible, I'd like to go to Japan for 2 weeks to visit my roommate. But, most importantly, I want to meet a lot of new friends and get a lot of sleep :p

In Taiwan? You have got to be kidding me...= =""

Anyhow...I'll have to face the entrance exams next year as well...一_一狠 It's funny how there's always something to keep you busy on this island...

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
In Taiwan? You have got to be kidding me...= =""

Anyhow...I'll have to face the entrance exams next year as well...一_一狠 It's funny how there's always something to keep you busy on this island...

sorry, not sure about your statement. what's wrong with in taiwan?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Hes probably saying that therere much more things you can do in Taiwan than in other countries, which I quite agree. For a long time Ive had no idea why my seemingly plain, boring schedule turn out to be filled with all kinds of miscellaneous events whilst summer holidays approach.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Actually, I prefer to go to London with the plan that our school planned.

Now,the biggest problem is that I think 27days will be quite long and expensive,my parents cann't afford that though.

But in the other hand, I'm trying to convince them allow me to go study aboard next year cause there's a plan make the money less to study in America for recent years.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
sorry, not sure about your statement. what's wrong with in taiwan?

I'm guessing that you didn't see the bold font...actually there's lots of things you can do in Taiwan...It's just that I can't do them right now...一_一狠

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 1 month later...
In Taiwan? You have got to be kidding me...

I concur. At this current economic situation? Probably not the best idea. You'll be lucky if they even HAVE an internship program, let alone finding one. Though....probably the same everywhere. Makes no difference I guess.....

It's funny how there's always something to keep you busy on this island...

I also find it funny that everyone from this island that I happen to talk to can't stop talking about exams!! = =""

It's like, the education system in Taiwan is determined to make the new generations exam machines. Geeeeeeez....I can finally understand why my friends in high school always told me to get a life. (because all I ever did in high school was study, study, study, study....typical Asian kid lifestyle *sigh*)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

I also find it funny that everyone from this island that I happen to talk to can't stop talking about exams!! = =""

It's like, the education system in Taiwan is determined to make the new generations exam machines. Geeeeeeez....I can finally understand why my friends in high school always told me to get a life. (because all I ever did in high school was study, study, study, study....typical Asian kid lifestyle *sigh*)

Get a taste of your own medicine, eh? xD

Summer plan huh?

I guess I intended to stay on this island for the whole summer vacation, find 2jobs and stay connected with the futbol people that i used to play with.

Otherwise, I think I am just going to do a ton of hang- out with friends, family and strangers. Oh! And shoot photos of people get fxxx up! xDDDDD JKJK

Also:

1 Cross country race

too many futbol games to play

speak as much of Chinese as possible because that's the way to go.

Gonna go try to learn to be a pimp so i can sell some prostitutes... lol jk

Maybe try to get a part time job with the German institute Taipei

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...
I concur. At this current economic situation? Probably not the best idea. You'll be lucky if they even HAVE an internship program, let alone finding one. Though....probably the same everywhere. Makes no difference I guess.....

Yeah, I said I will be interning in Taiwan after I found an internship program in Taiwan. It's not well-paid according to companies in America, but it's legit.

Plus, I'll be teaching English, meeting friends from Deep Blue, doing education panels, and visiting relatives.. so I think it's a good choice to go back.

Oh, and my school is paying everything for me for this trip to Taiwan (I'll be going to Japan too, for 10 days) -- round-trip plane ticket, housing rent, transportation, food, and some extra cash to go shopping. =)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Oh, and my school is paying everything for me for this trip to Taiwan (I'll be going to Japan too, for 10 days) -- round-trip plane ticket, housing rent, transportation, food, and some extra cash to go shopping. =)

Your school's PAYING? Maaaaan....you have it good then.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

i think i'll help my organization for first few weeks of July and then do tons of volunteering

i really have no plan for this summer

all i can do is some easy stuffs

like learning guitar, playing basketball, etc.

i probably will take another TOEFL test after i go back since i did pretty bad last time = =""

visit my teacher, hang out with friends, go out with family and go on a trip by myself or with some of my friends, that's pretty much what i can do....

sounds really boring = =

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 3 weeks later...

You have no idea...

If I can only reach the level of "Test Machine" <---Mr.Fan from CCH...Sigh* XD

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入