【Chat】Is anybody a "Twilight" lover??

ohhhhhh, I am!!!!

I had just fininshed the second book "Newmoon" yesterday ;]

I can't wait to watch the moive LOL

Haha

Looks like HGSH students are mostly crazy for Twilight XD.

I've finished the third book recently ((which included a two-week break i forced myself into...= =""

I'm really looking forward to it too!!

Cedric (I dunno his real name...) is sooooooooooooo handsome!!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
well, actually I don't like "Credic" (I hope this won't offend you)

cuz.... I don't he suits Edward.

The Edward in my mind was suppose to be more angel-like ;P

( I am quite picky )

anyway, Twilight series is GOOD!!

If you haven't read it before, then get it now ;]

O' course it won't offend me--everyone has his or her own point of view XD

Have you started the fourth book yet??

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
no, I haven't. I'm waiting for my classmate to finish :E

but what happens in Eclipse really impress me. ;]

poor Bella.

[hey, it seems like there's only me and you chatting about Twilight]

I'm on the last ten chapters of Breaking Dawn,

and believe me,

you'll be even more thrilled at what happens.

Well, I guess there aren't a lot of people chatting in here...

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 3 weeks later...

The majority of people at my school was reading them last term~

I haven't read them yet, but I planned to read them this holiday (2 months, in December); I got so much time during the holidays.

Apparently they're easy to understand, which wouldn't made me worry about my language understanding :p

The storyline's very intriguing and the writer's must have that somewhat 'power' to fully grab the audience's interest and the desire to read them on ;-)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
The majority of people at my school was reading them last term~

I haven't read them yet, but I planned to read them this holiday (2 months, in December); I got so much time during the holidays.

Apparently they're easy to understand, which wouldn't made me worry about my language understanding :p

The storyline's very intriguing and the writer's must have that somewhat 'power' to fully grab the audience's interest and the desire to read them on ;-)

Yeah!!

I started to read, and found out that I just couldn't stop...

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 4 weeks later...
why everyone in school read Twilight?

it's so popular!!

we'll have a movie night about Twilight at school!

but i have not read it yet, reading eng book is so tired.

we're reading Odyssey now in eng class, it already makes me crazy

Well, a lot of people in HGSH read Twilight because it was one of our summer vacation projects XD

Odyssey?!

I read that before...

It's a bit boring at first but pretty good when the expedition started~

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 3 months later...

I like Twilight very much after I saw the movie,so I bought those books,and found out the books are even better.

Sadly,I heared a news that the auther was writting another book of twilight that with Edward's viewpoint but the content of this book has been developed and the author decide to quit this story.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

I'm not. I refuse to go near ANY of that abominable merchandise. I first saw the novel at Vienna airport, WAAAAAY away from all the hype. I read the synopsis and my first impression was, "Isn't this like the same plot as 100 different Japanese manga involving vampires?" So yeah, I didn't bother touching it. It was not till I got back to Australia that I realised it's currently the teenage craze of the year. First there were posters everywhere, then my piano students (all aged under 12) began coming to my lessons hugging a copy of the series in their hand and then my 16 year old COUSIN (oh, what do you know! She's a few posts above me! No offence, dear cousin. You know how cynical I am. :p) came back from Taiwan with borrowed copies of the same series, then I went to the shopping mall and I see clothes store with T-shirts reading "I love Edward!" and "I kissed a vampire and I liked it!" and by now I'm like, "WHAT IS GOING ON???!!!"

And just as I thought things couldn't get more ridiculous, I heard someone dumped their boyfriend because she wants someone more like Edward. This world's going NUTS!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...
So yeah, I didn't bother touching it.

Indeed, Ive always very got low interest in fantasy fiction (well, LoTR excepted, as it is surely the classic origin of the fantasies :p). Now the book, especially after I have heard lots of teens sickly talking about it, just comes across to me as another Harry Potter series with a different name for children.

Isn't this like the same plot as 100 different Japanese manga involving vampires?

LOL. Your right. I browsed through a few pages and the plot seemed abysmally dull. Dont know if it is just me, or if there is anyone who has the same cynical view of the novel as me?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入