【Chat】How has your life changed since your started to learn English?

How has your life changed since you started to learn English?

i came to America when i was 11 years old, so i was forced to learn English in order to do well in school, and communicate with people.

for me is communication since i live in Boston, USA and i guessed English has slowly becoming my primary language right now

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

I don't have the experience to chat with local English-used people.I'd like to do some conversation with someone else,or I think it's useless to learn English =P

Anyway,I forget when I was interested in Engilish,but now I'm learning English with great enthusiasm =] My life hasn't changed since I learned English,I think,but I'll find some enjoyment in my future English-learning days XDD

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

I studied in various international schools since kindergarten, then moved back for a traditional Taiwan education starting seventh grade.

My 語感 has served me well for all the tests throughout these years (I'm still a grammar idiot XP)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

oh well,

i started learning English in my late childhood,

so compare to other premature learners, i am just a novice who lacks firmly fundamental basicsT,T

yet i couldnt recall any change that happened on the long, adverturous odyssey of learning this language...

when i was about to learn English, i thought it's freaking useless so i pretty much took sevaral months to memorize the 26 alphbets XD

and then as soon as i memorized all the letters correctly, my mom sent me to a cram school twice a week, but i dont think i had learned anything there XDD

and so when i attened junior high school i definitively had a deficiency in using English

as a second language, and yeah, it took me another 3 years to struggle with this subject. XDDD

finally when i went oversea, English emerged as an inevitably important language in my life, i couldnt ignore its significance anymore..... XDDDD

did my life change? I dont know,

but it's good to know two languagesXD

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

oh...I had a chance to go abroad and learn english, but i change my mind after i kew my score(BC test). I started to learn english harder since my life has changed. (if i made any grammer mistakes please tell me!!! )

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Yes, but not at you. I was just taking a small dig at how hard to learn a language and how easy the method seems.

Cool, cool. :p

It is ironic though, isn't it? It's not just language. I reckon the answer to a lot of things are incredibly simple yet we can spend years, even generations before finding that simple solution. *sigh*

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Yes I know what you mean, like maintaining a good realationship with boys/girls. Everyone can easily point out "10 important rules to follow when seeing a person" or "10 ways to make your girlfriend feel sweet" blah blah blah while only very few know how to do them well.

Err - I think were off topic again, but whatever - there are no mods here lol lol

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

There WAS a mod at one point - don't know where she went.

Everyone can easily point out "10 important rules to follow when seeing a person" or "10 ways to make your girlfriend feel sweet" blah blah blah while only very few know how to do them well.

Not to mention most of the time, these 10 rules don't actually WORK! :p

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

I was frustrated when I learned English in elementary school.

Now, I am interested in foreign language, and I want to go to New Zealand.

kiwi.......

I can speak English to communicate with my Net pal.:E

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
I was frustrated when I learned English in elementary school.

Now, I am interested in foreign language, and I want to go to New Zealand.

kiwi.......

I can speak English to communicate with my Net pal.:E

I did too, because it's too hard for me to write or speak it when in elementary school

but now i think that English just tools, not actually a subject to do a study

for me, it's still strange but becomes better than before.

it's say that" no pain,no gain."

i like English, so i had practice a lot so that maybe someday i can go to the US

to communicate with people there.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入