oh?

我沒有去

不過我有一個不錯的朋友有去

他也叫Mike 高中也是念SAS

but he's a sophomore

[如果是同一個人的話 他戴帽子是因為懶得整理頭髮 哈哈]

應該是! 除非 UIUC 一堆叫mike的SAS人

他的電話是 217-819-1xxx嗎?

or 改天看到他問他認不認識一個讀Harvard 叫Alex的 (因為我們學校去的只有兩個 所以我在ITASA很好認...)

thanks!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
應該是! 除非 UIUC 一堆叫mike的SAS人

他的電話是 217-819-1xxx嗎?

or 改天看到他問他認不認識一個讀Harvard 叫Alex的 (因為我們學校去的只有兩個 所以我在ITASA很好認...)

thanks!

他一開始好像不太記得

不過後來就想起來了

yap...XD btw你今年是freshman?

yeah...

下個semester就是sophomore

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 4 weeks later...
UIUC is going to visit San Diego few days later!!!

but what should i ask the admission officers= =

can anyone tell me his or her experiences studying in UIUC?

Pro: more Americans = less competition, little work leads to good grade and be easily recognized. Strong engineering program. Is considered as an elite school in central-east area. Will have no problem of getting a job. Very few temptations, easy to concentrate on your study, unless you love drinking.

Con: cold weather, small town, very few chinese people, horrible dorm food, very few chinese restaurants near by, need to transfer flight to a small air-port near UIUC.

My cousin graduated from UIUC.

Trust me, If you go there, you will see Rowland Heights as Heaven.

u know u want to be a bruin not a fighting illini. what is a fighting illini anyway... there is no such thing... Bruin is the coolest mascot...

haha jkjk

UIUC is a good school =)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Pro: more Americans = less competition, little work leads to good grade and be easily recognized. Strong engineering program. Is considered as an elite school in central-east area. Will have no problem of getting a job. Very few temptations, easy to concentrate on your study, unless you love drinking.

Con: cold weather, small town, very few chinese people, horrible dorm food, very few chinese restaurants near by, need to transfer flight to a small air-port near UIUC.

u know u want to be a bruin not a fighting illini. what is a fighting illini anyway... there is no such thing... Bruin is the coolest mascot...

haha jkjk

UIUC is a good school =)

看了之後我笑了.. xd

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

haha jkjk

UIUC is a good school =)

great suggestions!!!

i'll put those factors in my considerationXD

but what did you mean by elite? are the students smart compare to other cities nearby?

or are people richasses who never study?

i may put it in my list cuz of its highly renowned premed program=)

i love UCLA, tooXD

i visited USC today and decided not to remove it until i learn more about it,

but yet, i didnt even think of buying a USC shirt.... im deeply in love with UCLA:P

oh, i think i gotta mention a good thing about USC.... i saw a lot of hot girls today:E

the foods are ridiculously expensive, well, it locates in downtown LA, that's probably why

anyway,

i will definitely give UCLA a shot,

but for USC and UIUC, im still not sure~

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
great suggestions!!!

i'll put those factors in my considerationXD

but what did you mean by elite? are the students smart compare to other cities nearby?

or are people richasses who never study?

i may put it in my list cuz of its highly renowned premed program=)

i love UCLA, tooXD

i visited USC today and decided not to remove it until i learn more about it,

but yet, i didnt even think of buying a USC shirt.... im deeply in love with UCLA:P

oh, i think i gotta mention a good thing about USC.... i saw a lot of hot girls today:E

the foods are ridiculously expensive, well, it locates in downtown LA, that's probably why

anyway,

i will definitely give UCLA a shot,

but for USC and UIUC, im still not sure~

Well, my cousin was a MIMG major at UIUC and it didn't prepare him very well for medical school. So, I dunno.

elite i mean UIUC is considered a prestigious school in the central-east area and has good reputation and strong connection in companies, again, in that area. Students who go there, well, are not necessarily smart nor rich. Just like I said before, More American students = less competition. If you want to go to schools in central-east, you should definitely apply to UMich. It is strong in basically everything, strong in all the fields.

Hell Yeah USC girls~ two thumbs up~

talking about girls, you should definitely check out UC Irivine

The average CA college girl scale is

UC Irvine > USC > UCLA

schools not listed... no comment...

If you visit UC Irvine, your face will be like this:

(L)口(L)

oh~ by the way, about your UCLA tour. You should take a campus tour because i am not sure i will be able to answer all your questions. But we can still meet up to chill. it's all up to you. Most importantily, there better be a good proportion of girls in your group... just kidding LOL

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Well, my cousin was a MIMG major at UIUC and it didn't prepare him very well for medical school. So, I dunno.

elite i mean UIUC is considered a prestigious school in the central-east area and has good reputation and strong connection in companies, again, in that area. Students who go there, well, are not necessarily smart nor rich. Just like I said before, More American students = less competition. If you want to go to schools in central-east, you should definitely apply to UMich. It is strong in basically everything, strong in all the fields.

Hell Yeah USC girls~ two thumbs up~

talking about girls, you should definitely check out UC Irivine

The average CA college girl scale is

UC Irvine > USC > UCLA

schools not listed... no comment...

If you visit UC Irvine, your face will be like this:

(L)口(L)

oh~ by the way, about your UCLA tour. You should take a campus tour because i am not sure i will be able to answer all your questions. But we can still meet up to chill. it's all up to you. Most importantily, there better be a good proportion of girls in your group... just kidding LOL

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

what's MIMG?

well, UMich's in my list already, and i love it as mch as i love UCLA...

but the fact that UIUC is easy to get in makes me wanna use it as a safety...

well, according the princeton's the best 368 colleges, UIUC is one of the top 20 party schools, and it's also one of the most popular schools among asians L O L O L O L

overall, i dont wanna go to a school that's full of richasses... but i would love them to be competitive :)

USC ranks before UCLA?!

honestly, USC lacked hot guys... that's probably why my female friends didnt like itXDDD

UCI.... maybe i will go there once i get rejected by UCLA...XDDDDD

UCLA tour.... i still need to get more people to go with me, and of course i'll go with girlsLOLOLOL...............jk:p

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

what's MIMG?

well, UMich's in my list already, and i love it as mch as i love UCLA...

but the fact that UIUC is easy to get in makes me wanna use it as a safety...

well, according the princeton's the best 368 colleges, UIUC is one of the top 20 party schools, and it's also one of the most popular schools among asians L O L O L O L

overall, i dont wanna go to a school that's full of richasses... but i would love them to be competitive :)

USC ranks before UCLA?!

honestly, USC lacked hot guys... that's probably why my female friends didnt like itXDDD

UCI.... maybe i will go there once i get rejected by UCLA...XDDDDD

UCLA tour.... i still need to get more people to go with me, and of course i'll go with girlsLOLOLOL...............jk:p

haha even though UIUC is a party school, it still depends on whether you are a party person. I've heard my friends said that there are less people got accepted to UIUC for class 2013.

One of my friends is in UCI and some of his female friends are quite good looking lol

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
haha even though UIUC is a party school, it still depends on whether you are a party person. I've heard my friends said that there are less people got accepted to UIUC for class 2013.

One of my friends is in UCI and some of his female friends are quite good looking lol

true,

and i think im pretty much a nerdy guy who only parties once in a while,

with the exception of partying with asiansXD

so is it easy to find parties inside the campus? and how's the school spirit?

yeah i must visit UCI sometime..XDDD

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入